AVZ Discussion 2022

TDITD

Top 20
The President’s cousin (right hand man) is Tony Kanku. Tony Kanku protects CKK, but is not CKK’s cousin. It’s like cumquat capital saying the Hadley’s are Sydney businessmen. At least try getting the facts right
So what's the link between Kanku and CKK?
Why is Kanku protecting CKK?

TDITD

Top 20
Reactions: 1 users
I'd like to know if we still have staff on site and who's protecting our assets like the core library worth 10's of millions. Wouldn't put much past Kibeya and Cominière.
Good question at the AGM?
We only just completed the camp having pumped more millions into that.
The situation for many reasons makes one's blood boil and I'm hoping management doubles down on holding all criminals to account.
@Carlos Danger I think you mentioned our first verdict is due this week?
9cardomaha also belives we will get the verdict this week(ish). Anyone know how to work that damn ICC site to search cases?
Yeah I was just repeating what 9card said. But it wasn't definite as it depends on a few factors. Shouldn't be too much long especially with AVZ's lawyers getting up in the ICC's grill about Zijin's announcement.

Reactions: 6 users

TDITD

Top 20
Speak of the Devil and he shall appear, and I won't be promoting their latest pile of shit on here either. You can find it yourself
Any teachers here like to mark the end of term yr10 power point presentation by MMGA?

Fuck me.

Genuinely is there anyone here, lurkers included that are voting for these clowns?
Could you please demonstrate as to why? maybe rationalise would be a more accurate word
(in DM's welcome if you so fear a Hellstrom of vitriolic replies)

Reactions: 7 users

j.l

Regular
9cardomaha also belives we will get the verdict this week(ish). Anyone know how to work that damn ICC site to search cases?
This is one that I'm aware of but it's not much help at the moment:

Dave Evans

Regular
Do you know why tony kanku protects ckk? is it as simple as ckk paying him off or is there something more to it?
So what's the link between Kanku and CKK?
Why is Kanku protecting CKK?

22/09/2023

Tony and Ilna Kanku are Tshisekedi’s cousins. They have their hands on mining areas in Katanga. They are behind Primera Gold and Metal

Tony Kanku Shiku is Tshisekedi’s special adviser and Tshisekedi trusts him

18/09/2023

Translated from French by
#TonyKANKU cousin of the Head of State at the heart of mafia financial networks. 1. Oil in Katanga: its opaque relations with Kenyan investors are destabilizing the country's economy, 2. The Primera folder, total opacity 3. Huawei vs GTCC (Instrumentalized justice)

Christian Lukusa
@Christi17287565
Il est dans le viseur des Usa depuis 2021... Un mafieux...

Translated from French by
He has been in the sights of the USA since 2021... A mafioso...
6:33 PM · Sep 18, 2023

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

TDITD

Top 20
AugustTruth.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 36 users

Dave Evans

Regular
Yeah I was just repeating what 9card said. But it wasn't definite as it depends on a few factors. Shouldn't be too much long especially with AVZ's lawyers getting up in the ICC's grill about Zijin's announcement.
This is one that I'm aware of but it's not much help at the moment:

Reactions: 2 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
From the Amended NofM:

"the Fat Tail strategy has always been unworkable because it can be safely assumed none of the Fat Tail Nominees would ever actually seek to advance it once fully cognisant of the evidence in the possession of the Company regarding the conduct of the potential counterparties to the Fat tail strategy."

200.gif

I'm waiting.......

Pop Corn GIF by WWE

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users
Ok so based on the new announcement, there are now 5 vacancies, so we have to ensure Casta, Serge, and Salome are Elected, not re-elected. So stop voting for randoms like the Hadley's and vote how the board want you to vote. Don't fuck it up dogs

• Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Ok so based on the new announcement, there are now 5 vacancies, so we have to ensure Casta, Serge, and Salome are Elected, not re-elected. So stop voting for randoms like the Hadley's and vote how the board want you to vote. Don't fuck it up dogs

My thoughts exactly (except for dogs, who don't get a vote)

My worry is those who have mailed paper votes back, won't be able to change them

Maybe a question for AUTOMIC - can paper votes be usurped by registering online and updating?

• Thinking
Reactions: 8 users
My thoughts exactly (except for dogs, who don't get a vote)

My worry is those who have mailed paper votes back, won't be able to change them

Maybe a question for AUTOMIC - can paper votes be usurped by registering online and updating?
I meant dogs as a term of endearment. Loyal, Man's best friend kinda dawwg

• Haha
  • Love
Kinda of a big fuck up from AVZ tbh with this voting thing.

• Fire

BRICK

Regular
Hve these kooks literally copied AVZ forward looking statement or am i reading this wrong?

Screenshot 2023-10-31 134219.jpg

• Haha

antimatter

Regular

In other word, if any of Resolution 2 - 17 is successful, it will be to the detriment/losing of the 5 nominees (res 18-22) that the BoD wants. Now, I understand why the BoD needs us to vote NO for Res 2-17. Will go back to change the voting.

Reactions: 25 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Can someone tell @Deboss because the voting he has been promoting on Twitter X etc will COMPLETELY FUCK UP everything

Get it fucking right here

VOTE AS THE BOARD HAS ADVISED and forget everything fucking else

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 45 users

GD4

In other word, if any of Resolution 2 - 17 is successful, it will be to the detriment/losing of the 5 nominees (res 18-22) that the BoD wants. Now, I understand why the BoD needs us to vote NO for Res 2-17. Will go back to change the voting.
Hi Antimatter,

I don't think that's correct. There are 5 "vacant" directorships not 7. John (19) and Greame (18) are up for re-elction so there positions are voted on seperately and not apart of the vacant 5.

Deboss's strategy makes sense vote the Hadley's in before getting to the Fat Tail nomiees and then we have a 4-3 BOD if the Fat Tail nominees get in even prior to the vote on John and Greame.

GLTAH

DYOR

Reactions: 4 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Hi Antimatter,

I don't think that's correct. There are 5 "vacant" directorships not 7. John (19) and Greame (18) are up for re-elction so there positions are voted on seperately and not apart of the vacant 5.

Deboss's strategy makes sense vote the Hadley's in before getting to the Fat Tail nomiees then we have a 4-3 BOD if the Fat Tail nominees get in even prior to the vote on John and Greame.

GLTAH

DYOR
No it doesn't

Read the latest announcement from the company

It has to be AGAINST 2-17 and FOR 18-22....nothing else

I'm leaving resolution 1 out of it and concentrating on the election of directors which is THE CRITICAL ISSUE

• Love
Reactions: 18 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Hi Antimatter,

Deboss's strategy makes sense vote the Hadley's in before getting to the Fat Tail nomiees and then we have a 4-3 BOD if the Fat Tail nominees get in even prior to the vote on John and Greame.

GLTAH

DYOR
If you vote as per @Deboss you have the potential to vote in the Hadleys and almost any of the SH nominees before and after Ludbrook and Huljich before it even gets to Serge and the other recently appointed directors

Fuck Me

Have a look at his voting

1698721660218.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 12 users

M.Bison

Regular
If you vote as per @Deboss you have the potential to vote in the Hadleys and nearly all of the SH nominees before and after Ludbrook and Huljich before it even gets to Serge and the other recently appointed directors

Fuck Me

Have a look at his voting

View attachment 48427
If we get a couple of Hadleys over Serge & Costa because of this then fuck me we are dumb.

Reactions: 14 users
Top Bottom