AVZ Discussion 2022

Samus

Top 20

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 34 users

wombat74

Top 20
There is usually a knee jerk reaction by Cominiere/Chinese to AVZ announcements . What will it be this time ? What are they going to steal this time ?

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

CashKing

Regular
The one thing that trips me up is , The President was aware of the Corruption within Cominiere and still promoted CKK . CKK being the cousin of the President's right hand man . The head of Cominiere being the President's cousin . Cominiere is now rat f--king AVZ / Dathcom . All the while the ICC is in play and threat of ICSID hangs over their heads knowing they can't win . What does it tell you about their mind set ? My question now is not if we go to ICSID but when ? That call starts with Nigel having had enough of the f--k around . Cominiere/Zijin claiming the Mining Camp was a c--ts act .
The bags obviously go very very deep & to clean it all up would take many many years without calling anyone significant out IMO otherwise it would have been sorted already..

Like bribing a cop in Bali or
Thailand !!! Easier hey…

I guess that’s the way they do things 🤷‍♂️

I just want an outcome for us shareholders that gets us out of this shit fight show and be gone to be honest…

Let those Fuxkas do what they do I guess.

I get what management are trying to do but Fuxk me what’s after and if we get what we after what’s next in this roller coaster ?

I’m Team Sell it and get the FUCK OUT of this corrupt shit hole…

Patience is wearing thin..

GLTAH

• Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 22 users

cruiser51

Top 20
I'm really hoping things are darkest before the dawn.

Our enemies are taking every opportunity to twist the knife - the lengths they are willing to stoop to are far beyond what I would have thought are even possible. You have to give them credit for the ingenuity they continue to show, for the longest while the lengths they were going to really solidified in my mind how much potential value we are sitting on here.

I know some of you are in this for the long haul, having held since 2018 I am coming to the end of my ability to cope with the opportunity cost mentally and emotionally. As a young guy my entire future is currently on hold and if I'm being honest I would take some kind of buyout as I am sure many other holders would.

Even with a MOU I cannot see a clear path to get this to mining this side of 2028. I am really hoping that this game of chicken is between all parties is coming to a close and the DRC can no longer let this resource sit idle.

The only consolation I can see is even if we had ML and were on the path to mining, with lithium prices what they are I doubt we would be trading at ATH anyway.
I hope they reintroduce the guillotine specially to deal with CKK, that guy has cost the DRC a lot of money and could well cost the DRC a lot more.

Reactions: 12 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Haven't heard from the MMAGOTS in a while.
Not since they obtained our email addresses without our permission.
I wonder if whoever has been following them around taking photos has obtained any evidence of their treachery yet. :unsure:
The idiots are busy writing 21000 emails.

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Screenshot 2023-10-31 at 12.02.19 am.png

Screenshot 2023-10-31 at 12.03.56 am.png

Screenshot 2023-10-31 at 12.13.05 am.png

Screenshot 2023-10-31 at 12.12.40 am.png

Screenshot 2023-10-31 at 12.06.32 am.png

Screenshot 2023-10-31 at 12.06.59 am.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 51 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Oh, I forgot, FUCK ZIJIN

Nigel go for the throat US$50 billion will make it US$14 per share, we all know for that price everybody is getting a good deal.

The big boy will have to pawn is super watch as well, but hey shit happens, if you even don't wish to play by your own rules.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Dijon101

Regular
There is usually a knee jerk reaction by Cominiere/Chinese to AVZ announcements . What will it be this time ? What are they going to steal this time ?

Let's have a guess.
They evict all AVZ staff, steal the drill/core sample library, and strip everything from the construction camp. Now that all of this "is on their tenement"

"Poison the well" so to speak.

There is no truth to this, but I wouldn't put it past zijin...

• Sad
  • Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

Funtimes1

Emerged
Ive got a hunch this is Zijin with the support of the brown paper shit shovelers and some DRC GOV officials that are not interested in change and want the status quo to continue are helping Zijin force AVZ to a low ball TO offer. Everything disappears if we except a TO offer and surely all these gangsters are playing on a deal could be done with a 1000 cuts. If you piece together their actions , it's complete bully tactics to force acceptance from AVZ. My guess the MOU that Nigel talks about was closure and a TO being excepted on mutual terms. For this to go through ICC and ICSID and be ruled in AVZ favour it's too damaging for the DRC and Zijin. Zijin have played this game before and know there is only one rule and that's to get the resource as cheap as possible.

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

antimatter

Regular
#FuckZJ tactics is the same as China who is bullying neighbouring countries to claim oil rich territories in the south and east china sea... Below is an excerpt from cfr " In July 2016, the Permanent Court of Arbitration at The Hague issued its ruling on a claim brought against China by the Philippines under UNCLOS, ruling in favor of the Philippines on almost every count. While China is a signatory to the treaty, which established the tribunal, it refuses to accept the court’s authority."

• Fire

Dave Evans

Regular
The one thing that trips me up is , The President was aware of the Corruption within Cominiere and still promoted CKK . CKK being the cousin of the President's right hand man . The head of Cominiere being the President's cousin . Cominiere is now rat f--king AVZ / Dathcom . All the while the ICC is in play and threat of ICSID hangs over their heads knowing they can't win . What does it tell you about their mind set ? My question now is not if we go to ICSID but when ? That call starts with Nigel having had enough of the f--k around . Cominiere/Zijin claiming the Mining Camp was a c--ts act .

The President’s cousin (right hand man) is Tony Kanku. Tony Kanku protects CKK, but is not CKK’s cousin. It’s like cumquat capital saying the Hadley’s are Sydney businessmen. At least try getting the facts right

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Haha

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

wombat74

Top 20
The President’s cousin (right hand man) is Tony Kanku. Tony Kanku protects CKK, but is not CKK’s cousin. It’s like cumquat capital saying the Hadley’s are Sydney businessmen. At least try getting the facts right
Oh well I was close . Same outcome . They are all crooks .All connected . Lets not get too picky . My apologies to the President .

Dave Evans

Regular
Oh well I was close . Same outcome . They are all crooks .All connected . Lets not get too picky . My apologies to the President .

“Let’s not get too picky” when people post bullshit rather than facts

Ok, no worries

• Fire

JasonM

Regular
Do you know why tony kanku protects ckk? is it as simple as ckk paying him off or is there something more to it?

Panther22

Regular
#FuckZJ tactics is the same as China who is bullying neighbouring countries to claim oil rich territories in the south and east china sea... Below is an excerpt from cfr " In July 2016, the Permanent Court of Arbitration at The Hague issued its ruling on a claim brought against China by the Philippines under UNCLOS, ruling in favor of the Philippines on almost every count. While China is a signatory to the treaty, which established the tribunal, it refuses to accept the court’s authority."
I have mentioned this before. 2016 decision by the Court and Chinese willfully ignore the decision yet there is no follow up by the Permanent Court of Arbitration. WHY??????

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

Samus

Top 20
Let's have a guess.
They evict all AVZ staff, steal the drill/core sample library, and strip everything from the construction camp. Now that all of this "is on their tenement"

"Poison the well" so to speak.

There is no truth to this, but I wouldn't put it past zijin...
I'd like to know if we still have staff on site and who's protecting our assets like the core library worth 10's of millions. Wouldn't put much past Kibeya and Cominière.
Good question at the AGM?
We only just completed the camp having pumped more millions into that.
The situation for many reasons makes one's blood boil and I'm hoping management doubles down on holding all criminals to account.
@Carlos Danger I think you mentioned our first verdict is due this week?

• Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Dazmac66

Regular
9cardomaha also belives we will get the verdict this week(ish). Anyone know how to work that damn ICC site to search cases?

Reactions: 4 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Haven't heard from the MMAGOTS in a while.
Not since they obtained our email addresses without our permission.
I wonder if whoever has been following them around taking photos has obtained any evidence of their treachery yet. :unsure:

Speak of the Devil and he shall appear, and I won't be promoting their latest pile of shit on here either. You can find it yourself

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

Samus

Top 20
Speak of the Devil and he shall appear, and I won't be promoting their latest pile of shit on here either. You can find it yourself
Not even in the 2023 thread?

I was hoping the MMAGOTS were too caught up with ASIC and FIRB to do anything. Hopefully that's in the works.

• Fire
Reactions: 2 users
Top Bottom