AVZ Discussion 2022

Samus

Top 20
Does someone want to remind me why we shouldn't be concerned about this?

I'd really have liked to see an update from the company about such pressing issues.
The truth of most things has been dug up and exposed on tse then more recently mostly confirmed by management.
Is there a need for the silence moving forward? Where is the push back?
Best they've got is a potential MOU up their sleeve, the above tells us that a MoU apparently means nothing in the DRC.
Wouldn't a more public campaign against fraudulent and illegal activity on the international stage play to out advantage at this point? :unsure:
What's the Department of Hydroelectricity and Water Resources official take on this? Why can we feel feel secure in this knowledge?

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

wombat74

Top 20
Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 7 users

Scoota30

Regular

I'd really have liked to see an update from the company about such pressing issues.
The truth of most things has been dug up and exposed on tse then more recently mostly confirmed by management.
Best they've got is a potential MOU up their sleeve, the above tells us that a MoU apparently means nothing in the DRC.
Wouldn't a more public campaign against fraudulent and illegal activity on the international stage play to out advantage at this point? :unsure:
What's the Department of Hydroelectricity and Water Resources official take on this? Why can we feel feel secure in this knowledge?

Complete speculation on my behalf here but you'd imagine the department of hydroelectricity and water are aware of it & AVZ management are aware of it. Clearly it seems like a non-issue for both at the moment, if anything it will save us time and money if they keep dismantling everything. My concern would be when they start to actually rebuild/refurbish it, if then we need to re-dismantle their work.

From a legal point of view, what they are doing is illegal and they know it so they would only be able to claim their money back against comineire, not AVZ.

Think of it as white noise - there's still no official government announcement about Zijin doing a JV for the tenement nor was there an ASX Ann from AVZ refuting the claim.... And why is that 🤔

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 23 users

Hemicuda

Regular

Are the board riding the lightning till the cash runs out? or is this mou a wonka bar, with the golden ticket???? So the agm comes and goes and hopefully these treasonous maggot mmga fucks get hosed,,,,,, what is the catalyst for change to our current situation then? More waiting? More cash burn? More wages for new board members? If the board Treat us with same content as last year, then I guess we’re just eating shit chocolate🤮 btw facts dont = negativity, before the pile on starts.

• Thinking
Reactions: 6 users
It was obvious the IGF report was redundant the moment the President promoted CKK . Wasn't a good look having that IGF report still floating around . Better get rid of it . Doesn't alter the fact AVZ has ROFR . It just shows us the President is giving CKK /Chinese his full support .
IGF report and AVZ preemption right breach claim are now based on a purported transaction that never happened. Zero chance Felix isn't in on giving the north to Zijin imo

• Thinking
Reactions: 13 users

wombat74

Top 20
Complete speculation on my behalf here but you'd imagine the department of hydroelectricity and water are aware of it & AVZ management are aware of it. Clearly it seems like a non-issue for both at the moment, if anything it will save us time and money if they keep dismantling everything. My concern would be when they start to actually rebuild/refurbish it, if then we need to re-dismantle their work.

From a legal point of view, what they are doing is illegal and they know it so they would only be able to claim their money back against comineire, not AVZ.

Think of it as white noise - there's still no official government announcement about Zijin doing a JV for the tenement nor was there an ASX Ann from AVZ refuting the claim.... And why is that 🤔
"Think of it as white noise - there's still no official government announcement about Zijin doing a JV for the tenement nor was there an ASX Ann from AVZ refuting the claim.... And why is that 🤔"

Because the government is corrupt ?

• Haha
AVZ have already addressed the violation of the ICC emergency order and impact on its rights regarding the tenement being changed into Cominiere's name on the CAMI portal. Rightly described as a breach of the order. What happens past that is not a direct breach of our rights and therefore not a responsibility of AVZ management to disclose. If the north had been transferred from Dathcom they would have needed to announce it but a transfer from Cominiere is not as our claim at the ICC is against them not Manono Lithium imo

Either that or management are waiting for official confirmation before making the announcement. A split of the tenement would still be considered a breach of the ICC order whether it needs disclosing to the market or not.

20231005_200613.jpg

20231028_102311.jpg

20231028_102331.jpg

Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

wombat74

Top 20
AVZ have already addressed the violation of the ICC emergency order and impact on its rights regarding the tenement being changed into Cominiere's name on the CAMI portal. Rightly described as a breach of the order. What happens past that is not a direct breach of our rights and therefore not a responsibility of AVZ management to disclose. If the north had been transferred from Dathcom they would have needed to announce it but a transfer from Cominiere is not as our claim at the ICC is against them not Manono Lithium imo
View attachment 48248
View attachment 48249
View attachment 48250
Did the MoM sign off on it ?

BRICK

Regular
So,
do you think the MMGA goons will show up to the AGM?

I wonder if there will be extra security…
🤨

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Did the MoM sign off on it ?
Zijin claiming to have approval from the ministry of mines in their announcement. No official documentation yet other than the PR renewal decree for Cominiere. Defo fits MoM previous pattern of behaviour in ignoring the mining code and the Dathcom JVA rules when she feels like it.

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

CHB

Regular
Wait What ???? Do we know shit now ???

Yeah but No we kinda don’t Really know shit still unfortunately.

GLTAH
We definitely know more shit

We know the extent of the corruption :) We just don't know anything about what AVZ is doing lol

Either that or management are waiting for official confirmation before making the announcement. A split of the tenement would still be considered a breach of the ICC order whether it needs disclosing to the market or not.

View attachment 48248
View attachment 48249
View attachment 48250
Saying this the PR renewal and update to the CAMI portal are definitely direct breaches of the ICC order and our rights and do need disclosing to the market. But not required while we are suspended under 3.1. Either way management need to address everything that is happening imo

Reactions: 9 users

Samus

Top 20

They need to squeeze out official responses on these types of issues from the appropriate government departments imo, including the tenement split.

We can make all the assumptions in the world and while they may make sense there's still nothing tangible to work with or hold anybody to account. The DRC seems to be feeding our management a bunch of lip service while our assets are systematically stolen and disinformation is spread far and wide to justify it. There hasn't been one utterance out of any DRC politician in favor of AVZ throughout the suspension, much less commitment to actually follow the law and have justice served. It's a joke really.
I'm looking forward to some of you guys putting the pressure on at the AGM.

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users
They need There hasn't been one utterance out of any DRC politician in favor of AVZ throughout the suspension, much less commitment to actually follow the law and have justice served. It's a joke really.
I'm looking forward to some of you guys putting the pressure on at the AGM.
The MoM's attitude is the delays are all AVZ's fault. Which completely ignores the fact that it was Zijin that initiated arbitration for a purported transaction they are no longer claiming. We did not issue any proceedings against Cominiere until after the decrees were cancelled with no reasons known to the mining code and Cominiere attempted to illegally terminate the Dathcom JVA. Only arbitration we launched before the decrees were cancelled was against Dathomir but this was well past the time the MoM had in the mining code to strip our rights and is still not a reason for termination of PE in the mining code.

It's all fucking made up bullshit just to rat fuck us imo

• Fire
Reactions: 26 users

geo_au

Regular

You will receive all the answers by next monday.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

geo_au

Regular
IGF report and AVZ preemption right breach claim are now based on a purported transaction that never happened. Zero chance Felix isn't in on giving the north to Zijin imo
"Zero chance Felix isn't in on giving the north to Zijin imo" All speculation at this stage wait for the response from AVZ.

John25

Regular
37F82175-049E-458A-8CCE-DD02C951EE4A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users
"Zero chance Felix isn't in on giving the north to Zijin imo" All speculation at this stage wait for the response from AVZ.
Meow meow
cat-lion.gif

• Haha

obe wan

Regular
regard to resolution one ; I have to agree with @Deboss , on a vote yes on this front .

I think we need to go to pierce through the armour, as one this time around and fully back the company ; hopefully when eventually gets put to bed and we come out the other end ; then we are in a much less threatened position to assess how we move forward and get to vote how we would if not snakes were in the room .

The board needs the full backing of all shareholders ; even some of the Chinese ones within the T20 probably need to revisit their thoughts if they were considering siding with others.

Personally I think MMGA have shat in their own kitchen and made a huge mess of things on their side ; they have been trying to intertwine with various detractors , but in the end , the likes of Zijin / COMINIÈRE etc don’t give a shit about AVZ or ANY of its shareholders as a whole.

So some of the T20 Chinese might find themselves holding nothing but their dicks ; if MMGA actually managed to ousted board members and somehow gain a majority position , as the deals they have apparently had planned … well Zijin and co are already trying those avenues for themselves , so MMGA actually have nothing to offer the company .

Resolution 1

https://x.com/deboss7788/status/1718059455915655452?s=46&t=Hr53A9nX5XqFnm7CuNqh8Q

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

Hudnut

Regular

Speculation is all we can do. Frequently, in the absence of information from the BoD.
Including speculation that they'll give us a response at all, let alone next Monday.

Top Bottom