AVZ Discussion 2022

tonster66

Regular
Are you okay? Are you with us or MMGA?
Mate, have a chat with Beisha and Jag, they know me. I, like many other are just frustrated with what is happening. like I said previously I will be attending the AGM so I would be happy to chat with you there. I am against the other mob (I dont even like saying their name) it detests me so much. I am 100% behind AVZ, saying that, if I believed that if someone could produce better results than what we have currently, then I would support that.
I was at the last AGM and was one of the few that directly ask the board questions
Disclaimer: I received a call from Shaun and advised that I had voted as the board directed.

I should also respond to your question "Are you ok". No I am not. I have put up with this for over 5 years. The continual state of yeah were going to get the license and to then have the rug pulled from underneath you. I am not ok, this is absolutely wrong and not what I invested in. I invested in the biggest lithium resource known (unknown at the time, leap of faith) and to have it deferred by corrupt and illegal actions, I am not ok.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 37 users

Frank

Top 20
AZS taken out.

Acquisition market hotting up.

The Geopolitical situation for supply and control Li is dirty…..and don’t we know it.

Critical minerals: EU signs strategic partnerships with DRC and Zambia

On the sidelines of the Global Gateway Forum in Brussels, the European Union (EU) signed, Thursday October 26, 2023, strategic partnerships with the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) and Zambia, on the value chains of critical minerals.

The two African countries were represented respectively by Antoinette Nsamba, Congolese Minister of Mines and Situmbeko Musokotwane, Zambian Minister of Finance, while the EU was represented by Jutta Urpilainen, Commissioner responsible for international partnerships.

These new partnerships supported by the USA and the African Development Bank also aim to develop the Lobito corridor, which connects the southern part of the DRC and the north-western part of the Republic of Zambia to regional and global commercial markets via the port. from Lobito in Angola.

According to the President of the European Commission, Ursula Von Der Leyen, the new partnerships with the Democratic Republic of Congo and Zambia will support the development of sustainable and resilient value chains of critical raw materials, while creating quality local jobs.

“The Lobito Transport Corridor will also be a game changer in boosting regional and global trade,” she explained.

The MoUs signed in Brussels establish close cooperation in five areas: Integration of sustainable raw materials value chains; Mobilization of financing for infrastructure development; Cooperation to achieve sustainable and responsible production; Cooperation in research and innovation; Capacity building to enforce relevant rules.

The EU highlighted that following the signing of these MoUs, respective roadmaps with concrete joint actions to be implemented by 2030 will be developed.

These partnerships provide benefits to all parties, ensuring on the one hand that the resources of the DRC and Zambia are used to support sustainable, equitable, inclusive and peaceful socio-economic development, while simultaneously enabling the EU to implement its ambitious Green Deal, by strengthening green energy and digital transitions in both regions.

mediacongo

1698406428050.png

1698407062922.png

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 34 users

TDITD

Top 20
Know when to pick your battles! This is NOT the time to be picking that one.

When facing nefarious corrupt players trying to steal YOUR investment…..you want the BoD working for YOU.

Support the BoD in winning this existential battle first…..then once your investment is secure….then have your say on remuneration.

Dont shoot yourself in the foot!
EXACTLY!!!

Priorities 1st and foremost OUR company.

Everyone (with more than two braincells, I just scraped in) agrees this BOD is our best bet.

WTF vote against them. Why give a win to the enemy FFS.

Bad strategy end of

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

TDITD

Top 20
At this AGM it would be good if we could organise a list of questions we want answered.

An properly answered, not smug fuck or shrug and wink. If the question isn't properly answered we ask again. An again if needed.

I'm sure we will have many there so it's not as if we can't coordinate this.

About time we take a hold of our company and hold it to account (if need be).

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Gulp, fucking gulp. gulp, gulp.

If I have time, I might book into the Novotel.
I did once a Project around the corner from the Fenians, did a lot of brainstorming there.
The brain still hurts if I have to think about all those storms.
Our excuse for not showing up in the office after the events was, we were busy storming and exchanging ideas and forgot all about the time.
You do forget the time, if you get all engulped.

If I see you before, or after, at this moment the trend is tequila, it promotes my chest hair grow faster mate.
Just a hint, I don't look like Money Bags, so if you see a short arse jumping out of a shithouse cubicle, it isn't me.

If MB comes, he can sit on my shoulders so he can look straight into your eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Scoota30

Regular
Mate, have a chat with Beisha and Jag, they know me. I, like many other are just frustrated with what is happening. like I said previously I will be attending the AGM so I would be happy to chat with you there. I am against the other mob (I dont even like saying their name) it detests me so much. I am 100% behind AVZ, saying that, if I believed that if someone could produce better results than what we have currently, then I would support that.
I was at the last AGM and was one of the few that directly ask the board questions
Disclaimer: I received a call from Shaun and advised that I had voted as the board directed.

I should also respond to your question "Are you ok". No I am not. I have put up with this for over 5 years. The continual state of yeah were going to get the license and to then have the rug pulled from underneath you. I am not ok, this is absolutely wrong and not what I invested in. I invested in the biggest lithium resource known (unknown at the time, leap of faith) and to have it deferred by corrupt and illegal actions, I am not ok.
Tonster goes bang! Great to see some hard hitting questions and truths, and as much as the situation everyone is in is shit, it's nice to see some emotion and passion on the threads, this is what it is all about, some days we might not agree with each other on the particulars but we are all on the same side. Personally I can see both sides of the fence on this one, I'm disappointed from the outset in the bonuses they've awarded and I got the indication from last AGM that the BoD reviewing the financial situation every 3 months may have meant they took a pay cut, but alas they have given themselves possible bonuses.

None of us really know what is going on behind the curtain though with all of these meetings Nigel would be attending and I'm sure he is a dog with a bone like he says, being over there for however many days it's been in the last 6 months, with death threats etc. Would be an absolute tough slog so I can also see that side of the coin aswell.

I think we can all agree unanimously that we have the best chance of a favourable resolution with our current board, but the final for/against numbers for resolution 1 will be a telling story this year by the sound of it.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

Scoota30

Regular
At this AGM it would be good if we could organise a list of questions we want answered.

An properly answered, not smug fuck or shrug and wink. If the question isn't properly answered we ask again. An again if needed.

I think @BEISHA mentioned opening up a thread specifically for questions only (not to flood it), and then maybe the ones with the most up votes start at the top of the list.

The more of us that go to the AGM, the more airtime we should get to ask questions too, so for all the Perth guys n gals that don't have to pay to fly over, if you're on the fence about turning up please make the journey 👍🏼

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

tonster66

Regular
I think @BEISHA mentioned opening up a thread specifically for questions only (not to flood it), and then maybe the ones with the most up votes start at the top of the list.

The more of us that go to the AGM, the more airtime we should get to ask questions too, so for all the Perth guys n gals that don't have to pay to fly over, if you're on the fence about turning up please make the journey 👍🏼
Yes

Reactions: 1 users

Hudnut

Regular
Perhaps the first shareholder to ask a question could preface it with, "At the last AGM a number of shareholders here today were not impressed with the glibness with which some questions were avoided and angry at the lack of respect shown, given that we own the company and are funding your wages. The current situation is not acceptable and a lot of us a hurting without a lot of information from the board over the last 12 months. Please answer all questions without dismissing or avoiding them. Now, what has gone on, and what is the plan from here?"

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users

Hahahhaha, that's the funniest shit I've read all night. lol

Reactions: 4 users

TDITD

Top 20
Reactions: 5 users

Hudnut

Regular
And no, I'm not happy with the board. I would have cashed out for a while if I'd known what I'm sure they knew and didn't tell us before the ML debacle. And I was royally pissed at the dismissiveness at the last AGM.

And I voted against resolution one.
- They've taken the piss on remuneration already.

- Nige said they'd look at reducing outgoings and their wages are a large chunk. No change so far.

- I can see us running out of funds the way we are going, and the board haven't voluntarily taken a haircut.

- I can't get a chunk of funds. I'm suffering, so they should share it. OK, if this goes sideways they lose shares. But they still come out ahead based on how much money they've put in.

- Effort and discomfort don't matter re: bonuses. Results matter. I don't get a bonus at work if I don't get results, regardless of how many hours I work and travel.

- If they get a first strike, they are vulnerable at the next AGM. But if they come up with the goods, they won't get a 2nd strike. If they don't com up with the goods inthe next 12 months then I've written off my investment. We're farked. Time for them to get off the teat. It's enough money for me to really hurt, but it's time.

- Any info the board has shared has been forced out of them by events. MMGA, tommy, etc are evil, but without their disinformation forcing the Board's hand we'd have even less info than we have now. The board don't GAF about being answerable to shareholders or proper disclosure, or we would have known the state of play before suspension. I think we are very lucky the ASX has played ball given the lack of disclosure there re: ownership disputes too.

At this AGM they need to clearly demonstrate a path to ownership dispute resolutions, ML, and trading and what our assets look like at the end of that, and how we intend to enforce any agreement reached to stop the shitfuckery.

At the 2024 AGM, they need to demonstrate this has been implemented and have a healthy share price, or they can go gardening. All the best will in the world is immaterial to me. I want results, and employees that understand accountability and respect.

Also, re: having to spend all the time in the DRC etc. That's the job. Don't take a job trying to get a mine started in the DRC while dealing with the DRC Government basketcase if you aren't prepared to do it.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users

Hudnut

Regular

I just started a thread. Let's hope we get a good list from it.

Reactions: 10 users

CashKing

Regular
That was before everything was known.
Wait What ???? Do we know shit now ???

Yeah but No we kinda don’t Really know shit still unfortunately.

GLTAH

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Wait What ???? Do we know shit now ???

Yeah but No we kinda don’t Really know shit still unfortunately.

GLTAH
Or he is talking about known unknowns?

Season 3 Episode 24 GIF by Paramount+

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Dom1974

Regular
IMG_3729.jpeg

😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
And no, I'm not happy with the board. I would have cashed out for a while if I'd known what I'm sure they knew and didn't tell us before the ML debacle. And I was royally pissed at the dismissiveness at the last AGM.

- Nige said they'd look at reducing outgoings and their wages are a large chunk. No change so far.

- I can see us running out of funds the way we are going, and the board haven't voluntarily taken a haircut.

- I can't get a chunk of funds. I'm suffering, so they should share it. OK, if this goes sideways they lose shares. But they still come out ahead based on how much money they've put in.

- Effort and discomfort don't matter re: bonuses. Results matter. I don't get a bonus at work if I don't get results, regardless of how many hours I work and travel.

- If they get a first strike, they are vulnerable at the next AGM. But if they come up with the goods, they won't get a 2nd strike. If they don't com up with the goods inthe next 12 months then I've written off my investment. We're farked. Time for them to get off the teat. It's enough money for me to really hurt, but it's time.

- Any info the board has shared has been forced out of them by events. MMGA, tommy, etc are evil, but without their disinformation forcing the Board's hand we'd have even less info than we have now. The board don't GAF about being answerable to shareholders or proper disclosure, or we would have known the state of play before suspension. I think we are very lucky the ASX has played ball given the lack of disclosure there re: ownership disputes too.

At this AGM they need to clearly demonstrate a path to ownership dispute resolutions, ML, and trading and what our assets look like at the end of that, and how we intend to enforce any agreement reached to stop the shitfuckery.

At the 2024 AGM, they need to demonstrate this has been implemented and have a healthy share price, or they can go gardening. All the best will in the world is immaterial to me. I want results, and employees that understand accountability and respect.

Also, re: having to spend all the time in the DRC etc. That's the job. Don't take a job trying to get a mine started in the DRC while dealing with the DRC Government basketcase if you aren't prepared to do it.

How I imagine life for all of us if we had just sold at $1.36:

the-simpson-homer.gif

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 19 users

Hemicuda

Regular
Perhaps the first shareholder to ask a question could preface it with, "At the last AGM a number of shareholders here today were not impressed with the glibness with which some questions were avoided and angry at the lack of respect shown, given that we own the company and are funding your wages. The current situation is not acceptable and a lot of us a hurting without a lot of information from the board over the last 12 months. Please answer all questions without dismissing or avoiding them. Now, what has gone on, and what is the plan from here?"
👌

Reactions: 3 users

Hemicuda

Regular

Yes sir👍

Reactions: 2 users
Top Bottom