AVZ Discussion 2022

CHB

Regular
I thought I submitted my vote when I followed the "Click Here" link on AVZ's email.

But that was not the case,

1) AT WORK I clicked on "Click Here", (Ignore the name, they got it wrong, its backwards for some reason)

View attachment 48267

2) I entered the secret code, my postcode, and clicked on I am not Katy Perry.
Katy Perry Performance GIF by Storyful

View attachment 48268

3) I then filled the form for "Set Resolution" and clicked on next to "Confirm" and next to "Submit" and I thought it was done.
View attachment 48270
But that was NOT the case, as at no stage the website asked me to to enter my credential BEFORE starting the "Set Resolution".

So when I came HOME, I clicked on "Click Here" and went through the same exercise, and on the final step it said, "proxy Voting Form Submitted" could be because my home pc was already signed on for Automic, I dont know?

Season 5 Idk GIF by Friends

View attachment 48271

I then went to Automic website and logged in and verified that indeed it has gone through.

View attachment 48273

So if you guys dont mind, when you get time, log-onto your Automic account, and verify you have done your part, because I certainly didnt at my first go and in my mind I thought MMGA was done and dusted.

(y)(y)(y)
Interesting, I'll have to double-check mine

Reactions: 2 users

Hudnut

Regular
Reactions: 1 users

Dom1974

Regular
Board has remained impartial with their recommendations and only endorsed 18-22.

As mentioned by others here, by voting the Hadley brothers in (3 and 5), they automatically kick out MMGA if they get enough votes. Hadley brothers have 33m combined, well known to Deboss and would not have a majority with any Board decisions if they’re elected anyway.

Makes perfect sense to nominate these guys to kick out the MMGA muppets. Eliminates the MMGA risk full stop. Do hope everyone considers this scenario.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 14 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
I gotta say, resolution 1 to me is far less aggravating than what I’m reading on the MMGA twitter page tonight.

Gloating about scoring our contact details from the company as if it’s some big moral victory on our behalf.

It makes me really fucking angry that those rat fucks with their smug faces are trying to fuck us all over.

I wouldn't be too concerned about their social media presence, we seem to have them under control. The one retweet will be Lars who I imagine IRL is very much like Buffalo Bill from Silence of the Lambs.

Screenshot_20231028_201932_X.jpg

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 33 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Voting for "anyone" above the MMGA muppets potentially kicks them out

Just sayin'

Number of shares held by the nominees as noted only indicates the number held "directly in the nominees own name"........not in trusts, not in family members names, not in private companies, not in other structures or arrangements for tax purposes etc

BUT!!!!!

Bottom line vote HARD against ANY MMGA goon as the Board has indicated because they are simply Chinese backed self interested fucking crooks

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Samus

Top 20
I'd be absolutely dumbstruck if rat tail have enough votes to accomplish anything.
It's a stupid fucking clown show distracting shareholders from the real issues we're facing at the moment, as intended no doubt.

1/ #MinesRDC Mystery on #MANONOLITHIUM !
1. #Zijin buys 15% of #DATHCOM .
2. @IgfRdc judges the sale illegal, the case goes to court.
3. ZIJIN asks @adelekayinda01 to have the North-East part of PR13359 in exchange for the ILLEGAL 33,400,000 $US

4. The Chinese FORCE #COMINIERE the creation of a JV (Article dated 05/16/23).
5. The @CadastreMinier announces the division of PR13359 and creates A15775.
6. ZIJIN announces the creation of MANONO LITHIUM in the North-East part.

8. The #CAMI notifies on its portal the ownership of PR15775 to MANONO LUTHIUM. WHO: why are it the Chinese who seem to decide on the management of our mining sector? Why this silence of @MinMinesRDC of @minportefeuille and even the #COMINIERE on Mano Lithium ?
1698490063024.png

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 35 users

Dazmac66

Regular
Struth! Our Kiki Kienge has a fair set of plums. His outing of the truth about these corrupt parasites must put him in danger of retribution. I take my hat off to this man.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 43 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
I definitely voted for the Hadley brothers. Way more skin in the game then any of our Directors and Aussie blokes I’ve met at the AGM. Anyone have any idea the % of Chinese large holders in the top 20? They’re our main risk as far as mmga as well as the funds who have been illiquid for too long. Fuck me dead

Reactions: 7 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Struth! Our Kiki Kienge has a fair set of plums. His outing of the truth about these corrupt parasites must put him in danger of retribution. I take my hat off to this man.
Kiki and Jonnno are both legends...IMO

• Love
Reactions: 23 users

Bin59

Regular
I thought I submitted my vote when I followed the "Click Here" link on AVZ's email.

But that was not the case,

1) AT WORK I clicked on "Click Here", (Ignore the name, they got it wrong, its backwards for some reason)

View attachment 48267

2) I entered the secret code, my postcode, and clicked on I am not Katy Perry.
Katy Perry Performance GIF by Storyful

View attachment 48268

3) I then filled the form for "Set Resolution" and clicked on next to "Confirm" and next to "Submit" and I thought it was done.
View attachment 48270
But that was NOT the case, as at no stage the website asked me to to enter my credential BEFORE starting the "Set Resolution".

So when I came HOME, I clicked on "Click Here" and went through the same exercise, and on the final step it said, "proxy Voting Form Submitted" could be because my home pc was already signed on for Automic, I dont know?

Season 5 Idk GIF by Friends

View attachment 48271

I then went to Automic website and logged in and verified that indeed it has gone through.

View attachment 48273

So if you guys dont mind, when you get time, log-onto your Automic account, and verify you have done your part, because I certainly didnt at my first go and in my mind I thought MMGA was done and dusted.

(y)(y)(y)
“went through the same exercise, and on the final step it said, "proxy Voting Form Submitted"

Same happened to me, the second time it all worked and the proxy voting form was submitted, so for anyone not sure, it only takes a couple of minutes to check.

• Love

TDITD

Top 20
Can't wait for this. Kiki holding a 'spaces' with three or four other experts.

Oh Yeah GIF by Leroy Patterson

Thaz

Regular
What if the 3 stooges are a smoke screen and they want you to vote the other fuckers instead. Just do what the BOD say.
Fuck off. It's my shares. You have no right to tell me, or what others to do with their right to vote. You want more say in the company? Then buy more shares. If not. Just fuck off.

• Fire
  • Love

cruiser51

Top 20
Fuck off. It's my shares. You have no right to tell me, or what others to do with their right to vote. You want more say in the company? Then buy more shares. If not. Just fuck off.
Is MMGA really able to sow disharmony amongst AVZ Shareholders already?
We are still 4.5 weeks away from the AGM, how is it going to be in 3 weeks time?
I reckon I'll have to take a double set of knuckle dusters with me to the AGM, one for each hand, taken in consideration the animosity has already risen to this point at this stage, fuk it.

Everybody has the right to vote the way he/she, they wish, only remember voting for MMGA, is voting against AVZ.

Regarding voting against item 1, brings the 3 strikes and you are out policy one step closer and MMGA will highly likely continue to agitate, to get to 3 strikes next year and a new board.
I don't know if all understand this.

Voting in favour of item one and against MMGA members, you highly likely fuck MMGA permanently off.

The choice is completely yours.
I am totally not interested the way you vote, or have voted
Everybody has a choice and has to live with that choice.

Back to my medicinal tequila, my doctor told me to drink 3 litres per day, so I'm keeping my fluids up in an enjoyable way, fuk it.

FUCK MMGA, ZIJIN, CKK, DATHOMIR ..... , feel free to fill the gaps.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

Hudnut

Regular
Regarding voting against item 1, brings the 3 strikes and you are out policy one step closer and MMGA will highly likely continue to agitate, to get to 3 strikes next year and a new board.
I don't know if all understand this.

I do. And while I support the BoD, my patience is not infinite.

Reactions: 3 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Screen Shot 2023-10-28 at 8.34.28 pm.png
Screen Shot 2023-10-28 at 8.34.58 pm.png

As we can see the MoM and Cadastre top and the PM were all in Brussels.
I wonder what is going to happen, when they all come back from their jolly away from home.

IGF Jules A was also in Brussels

I hope they all took generous servings of Brussels speciality:

1698498611500.png

Will be fun on the plane on the way home.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

cruiser51

Top 20
I do. And while I support the BoD, my patience is not infinite.
I know everybody's patience has been stretched to breaking point.
Getting this obnoxious green pamphlet in my PO Box didn't help, I actually got fukkin 2.

Don't forget you have another 4 weeks to think about it and if you change your mind, there is nothing that stops you to change your vote.
And you even don't have to scream it from the top of your roof or whisper it to the missus.

Don't allow the MMGA kunties spoil your day.

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Reactions: 4 users

BRICK

Regular
I wouldn't be too concerned about their social media presence, we seem to have them under control. The one retweet will be Lars who I imagine IRL is very much like Buffalo Bill from Silence of the Lambs.

View attachment 48286
Yep and we gotta stay on them all the way

Top Bottom