AVZ Discussion 2022

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Know when to pick your battles! This is NOT the time to be picking that one.

When facing nefarious corrupt players trying to steal YOUR investment…..you want the BoD working for YOU.

Support the BoD in winning this existential battle first…..then once your investment is secure….then have your say on remuneration.

Dont shoot yourself in the foot!
EXACTLY

Let it go, vote how you fucking want, but let’s keep it as a nonissue in the circumstances

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

tonster66

Regular
Know when to pick your battles! This is NOT the time to be picking that one.

When facing nefarious corrupt players trying to steal YOUR investment…..you want the BoD working for YOU.

Support the BoD in winning this existential battle first…..then once your investment is secure….then have your say on remuneration.

Dont shoot yourself in the foot!
I dont see them working for us. Remember last years agm and Nigel dismissed shareholders regarding the conflict of interest with AJN. He has covered his bases, he is still in cohouts with KE. The smug fuck needs that grin wiped of his face and to do that is to vote no for their remuneration

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Doc

Master of Quan
I put a sad emoji for the reason that the BOD seem to have no empathy for shareholders. They have treated us like shit and with utter contempt. They could have at least been in communication with shareholders throughout this ideal, not with updates about their strategies but just showing some respect. They have treated us horribly and I dont care what anyone says I dont believe they have even earnt their salary. You cannot tell me that they have all worked 40 hrs/wk, on what!
I really think its sad the way this company has treated its shareholders.
Just booked my flights and accommodation for the AGM and what makes it so much worse for me is the mrs says she wants to come because shes freaked out about our investment!

I just hope Nigel approaches this AGM with alot more humility and respect. BoD came across extremely arrogant last year, mocking questions, not answering questions and some snide answers.
Nigel needs to get up there and be honest, respectful and humble. Answer all the questions respectful Nigel and Co. some of us are hurting financially because of this

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users

Jazz

Regular
Shares already issued for this facility and it expires around 27 Feb 2024. I too am not sure if it’s available to draw from while suspended?
Chilla, I have it on very good authority that we must be trading, unfortunately.

• Thinking
Reactions: 13 users

Dunsgro

Emerged
I put a sad emoji for the reason that the BOD seem to have no empathy for shareholders. They have treated us like shit and with utter contempt. They could have at least been in communication with shareholders throughout this ideal, not with updates about their strategies but just showing some respect. They have treated us horribly and I dont care what anyone says I dont believe they have even earnt their salary. You cannot tell me that they have all worked 40 hrs/wk, on what!
I really think its sad the way this company has treated its shareholders.
Just booked my flights and accommodation for the AGM and what makes it so much worse for me is the mrs says she wants to come because shes freaked out about our investment!
Sorry if already asked but can any share holder just rock up to the agm or do you have register to go ??

tonster66

Regular
Do you want AVZ to trade again withour ML?
Yep, then shareholders can determine what they want to do. Currently we are so disempowered and subject to the whims of Nigel, he thinks he is doing a great job so that he pays himself a bonus! seriously!

Reactions: 4 users

Azzler

Top 20
Chilla, I have it on very good authority that we must be trading, unfortunately.
What does that even mean Jazz?

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

tonster66

Regular
It is an issue

Spikerama

Regular
Reactions: 9 users

Jazz

Regular
What does that even mean Jazz?
Sorry, we must be trading in order to access the ATM facility.

• Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

Misfits

Regular
Yep, then shareholders can determine what they want to do. Currently we are so disempowered and subject to the whims of Nigel, he thinks he is doing a great job so that he pays himself a bonus! seriously!
That is suicide for fuck sake. No trade without ML! You want 10c, that's what you will get. Wake up!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 30 users

tonster66

Regular
Sorry if already asked but can any share holder just rock up to the agm or do you have register to go ??
you can rock up as long as you are a shareholder and have ID. I went through all this last year. Give Automic a call to confirm

tonster66

Regular
That is suicide for fuck sake. No trade without ML! You want 10c, that's what you will get. Wake up!
we were trading without a ML and got up to 1.34 FFS

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Dunsgro

Emerged
you can rock up as long as you are a shareholder and have ID. I went through all this last year. Give Automic a call to confirm
Thankyou for the reply I will attend with my son.

Reactions: 6 users

CHB

Regular
we were trading without a ML and got up to 1.34 FFS
That was before everything was known.

• Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

Misfits

Regular
z.JPG

• Haha
  • Thinking

Jazz

Regular
Thanks for that. I’m also the trustee for my BT smsf so will give it a go.
For those with BT SMSF- I submitted the required form today, was told it could be a few weeks to process. I explained the urgency, and then received notification the HIN number had been issued a few hours later. I believe that’s all that’s needed to be able to get things moving with automic.

Reactions: 5 users

tonster66

Regular
That was before everything was known.
Dont get me fucking started. Jonhnston sold $750k of shares in Jan 2022 after his DRC trial in Sept 21. He fucking knew what was going and hung us all out to dry. They all knew what was going on and fucked us all.

Disclaimer 2nd bottle of red. But I am pissed off at the way shareholders have been treated.

Dont fucking tell that Johnston needed the money because it was his fucking superfund which means he doesn't have access to that cash

Another disclaimer, I have voted against those other wankers

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 11 users

Samus

Top 20
I think a pay cut might be seen as a sign of weakness but personally agree given the overall situation that bonuses are absurd.
I'd wager they thought they had something in the bag and then got shafted once again.
But of course the bonuses still stuck because why not hey?

I'll consider voting for their remuneration and their grubby tactic of packaging the bonus along with it but they can shove the bonus up their arse either way imo.

I go back to thinking how (by their own admission) they dropped the ball during covid and the rot set in. We've been paying the price ever since as they try to dig us back out. Nobody’s perfect but awarding themselves bonuses is insulting. At least until we're out of this mess and then they can go along carrying on like normal corporate crooks do.

If there was a viable alternative other than treacherous Chinese backed morons with sinister motives I'd be seriously considering it. But alas there isn't and we need to back the BOD to safeguard our own interests. But this BoD needs to prove up some results, they need to pick up their game or face a major shake up imo. Those praising them at this point in the game are drinking the coolaid in fantasy land. This isn't a pretty picture with everything taken into consideration and the BoD aren't the fucking Virgin Mary in the picture either imo.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

Chilla

Regular
That means if the facility can’t be accessed before it expires the 60 million shares issued as collateral will be cancelled and reduce total number of shares on issue by that amount.

Reactions: 7 users
Top Bottom