AVZ Discussion 2022

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Carlos - dont we have a $50 million USD Bank Facility should we need it?

Or am I wrong?

Regards SilentOne
I think it's an ATM facility (At The Market) meaning AVZ can raise up to $50m by issuing the required qty of shares at the market price

I believe it's all in place and ready to go.....just not sure how being in suspension might affect the process?

• Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

Pokok

Regular

Or am I wrong?

Regards SilentOne
there way of business is to do anything to bleed a company dry any pay peanuts for it , already happened to me but in a very small way

• Sad
Reactions: 3 users

JAG

Top 20
well the way I see it with all the brown paper bags , slant eyes , oz backstabbers , social media , and all the many pages of hope I read here and elsewhere , I think we will not not see a solution to our situation for many months to come , if any , so if you were around in the days of LAF mining you will see it is very hard to beat corruption , I will give it till AGM then truly speak my mind but funny no Jag or Frank spinning thoughts so much
WTF has that got to do with me not posting. I don’t spin any thoughts here anymore as they are shared privately with a group of friends so I don’t see the funny side to that as you say
Season 2 Wtf GIF by Parks and Recreation

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users

Chilla

Regular
I think it's an ATM facility (At The Market) meaning AVZ can raise up to $50m by issuing the required qty of shares at the market price

I believe it's all in place and ready to go.....just not sure how being in suspension might affect the process?
Shares already issued for this facility and it expires around 27 Feb 2024. I too am not sure if it’s available to draw from while suspended?

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

Or am I wrong?

Regards SilentOne
As bad as dilution is taking on debt with no income or potential of generating income near term would be even worse for the company imo

But yeah I think it is maybe a possibility depending on the terms. Management say they are investigating conventional and alternative funding options. If needed then Nigel's track record at raising money doesn't give me much optimism.

• Sad
  • Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

kron

Regular
I can tell you snail mail from Australia to NZ is pathetically slow. I still haven't received my green toilet paper, and I'm dying for a crap

Perhaps I'll never get it, in which case I'll print out their email and use that instead
I returned from a holiday and found 2 in my letterbox. Not even the snails would touch that foul trash.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

geo_au

Regular

View attachment 48187
WHICH part of the RDC Government supports this!?
AVZ will not negotiate with a bunch of crooks, simple as that.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Samus

Top 20
Anyone have thoughts as to why $avz haven’t come out disputing CDL going to Zijin? Furiously working through the court systems or don’t want to give any air to this bullshit? Either way what a shit few weeks it’s been
Dunno, but I think I'd like to see less silence and more push back moving forward. The enemies criminal activity and fraudulent behaviour seems to gain more traction and air time suggesting that it's legitimate the longer all this mounding shit is left unchecked.
Might feel differently if the law seemed to mean anything at all in the DRC.
Apart from their kangaroo court bullshit law that's paid for via snacks anyway. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 5 users

geo_au

Regular

View attachment 48187
That is what they wanted at first however corruption reared its ugly head and the board refused to deal with them, simple as that.

Reactions: 3 users

geo_au

Regular
AVZ will not negotiate with a bunch of crooks, simple as that.
Hope everyone followed AVZs instructions on how to vote, it's very simple as outlined below.

VOTE FOR Resolutions 1, 18 to 22
• VOTE AGAINST Resolutions 2 to 17

• Love

cruiser51

Top 20

View attachment 48187

Can't have been the minister of Industry, Mom, or the PM.
They were all at the: Global Gateway Forum in Brussels
1698386597527.png

1698386967098.png

Oct 26, 2023, end of #GlobalGatewayForum with the announcement of 300 billion euros for the 5-year period, made by JUTTA URPULAINEN, European Commissioner responsible for INTERNATIONAL PARTNERSHIPS. It is up to each country to present projects to build a new win-win economic ecosystem based mainly on infrastructure: road, rail, energy, ports, airports, agro-industrial as well as investment in education. Were present to seal this partnership:
@JosepBorrellF
(Vice/Pr EU Commission), Azali Assoumani
@PR_AZALI
(PR Comoros,UA),
@Macky_Sall
(PR Senegal), DAMMU RAVI (India), Pedro sanchez (PM/Spain),
@Xavier_Bettel
(PM /Luxembourg), Antonio Costa,( PM/Portugal), André Plenkovic ( PM/Croatia), Robert ABELA ( PM/ MALTA), Antonio TAJANI (VPM Italy), ALEXANDER De CROO ( PM/ Belgium),
@LukondeSama
(PM/ DRC), Édouard NGIRENTE (PM/ Rwanda).

• Fire
  • Love

antimatter

Regular
22.47% voted NO to last year's Remuneration Report, which is why I am voting a big fat No to this years.

If they do a better job in the ensuing 12 months I'll change my tack at next year's AGM.

We have only $15M in the bank - no time to hand out cash.
TC.
I understand that many retail shareholders vote NO to protest but I think that this resolution (1) will be passed irrespective. However, in doing so, we may shoot overselves in the foot because if there are more then 25% NO votes this AGM, our opponents will try to get >25% the next AGM and sack the entire BoD. If this is the case, we will for sure lose the battle and RD.

Azzler

Top 20
I understand that many retail shareholders vote NO to protest but I think that this resolution (1) will be passed irrespective. However, in doing so, we may shoot overselves in the foot because if there are more then 25% NO votes this AGM, our opponents will try to get >25% the next AGM and sack the entire BoD. If this is the case, we will for sure lose the battle and RD.
if the next AGM we are still in this mess, then maybe they need to be sacked eh?
serious? By next AGM? lol

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

Azzler

Top 20
They've been paying themselves a wage and bonuses FAR above executives who run businesses that actually produce profits.
We dont produce ANYTHING!
We operate in defecit.

Please go ahead and justify this?

Reactions: 9 users

Samus

Top 20
If you're a cunt it's dead simple to vote too. :poop:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8 users

antimatter

Regular
They've been paying themselves a wage and bonuses FAR above executives who run businesses that actually produce profits.
We dont produce ANYTHING!
We operate in defecit.

Please go ahead and justify this?
Can't justify and I am as unhappy as you. However, facing with two evils, I am going with the lesser evil option and not giving ZJ/MMGA more air to attack us.

Azzler

Top 20
Can't justify and I am as unhappy as you. However, facing with two evils, I am going with the lesser evil option and not giving ZJ/MMGA more air to attack us.
I understand but if we are still fighting post AGM and not lost to MMGA, then how long do you want to continue this?

Reactions: 1 users
I understand but if we are still fighting post AGM and not lost to MMGA, then how long do you want to continue this?
The new board appointments and the use of the term projects plural in the annual report are a possible a clue to management's contingency plan in case we need to go the distance at the ICSID. Nigel has said previously 'we can find another Manono' and we have a lot of new ties to Tanzania all of a sudden. There are litigation funding arrangements available that would certainly classify as 'alternative' that would allow AVZ to focus on new operations. We can return to trading whenever the bod updates the market about our mining rights and answers the other outstanding questions from the ASX. Share price wouldn't be pretty tho imo

• Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Maybe you should all post MMGA's how to vote a few more times hey? FMD, any publicity is good publicity and they'd be stoked its already posted twice on TSE........

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

Samus

Top 20
Maybe you should all post MMGA's how to vote a few more times hey? FMD, any publicity is good publicity and they'd would be stoked its already posted twice on TSE........
Do you seriously reckon anyone here apart from the drooling trolls in the background are going to take much notice of it Doc?
It's just a good opportunity for bogan shareholders to call them cunts but I can remove the post if people think it's inappropriate. :unsure:

Top Bottom