AVZ Discussion 2022

Panther22

Regular
Last edited:
Reactions: 7 users

GuruDukun

Regular
Therein lies the hint. Couple that with the fact that there has been no announcement from the DRC Gov about Zijin taking ownership of the project.
Also, nothing on contracts website linked to MoM information website.

Chilla

Regular
Reactions: 3 users

I didn’t need to read @Deboss post to know how to vote in favour of his suggestions and why…. and thanks for the additional information @obe wan

I will be voting in favour of Deboss’s suggestions…. But with one additional vote

I’m also voting for Bruce Campbell who is at the top of the list

I know personally that he has put more work in supporting this company than anyone else on the list and even though he doesn’t have the big hitters backing him, I hope everyone will vote for Bruce as well as the other strategic nominees

I hope all the big holders get behind Bruce, because anyone here at all who believes that I have made a significant contribution to this forum should trust my judgment and vote for Bruce as well as the other preferred nominees, I can’t recommend his efforts, intentions and integrity highly enough

I don’t want to make voting any more difficult as there already seems to be confusion among some shareholders…. It’s just a simple matter of adding a FOR vote to resolution 2…. along with the FOR votes suggested by @obe wan 👊💥

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

BEISHA

Top 20
What I don't understand, is, why ZIJIN didn't get the whole tenement, north and south from Cominiere?
Something is not right here......big Zijin/ Cominiere Bluff of the century I guess.
Lucky AVZ holds the Aces View attachment 48099
What i dont understand, who the fuck is in charge of DRC ?

Felix or Celestine ?

Felix is supposedly fighting against corruption, yet the biggest corruptor ( CK ) has gone rogue, unchallenged and making the DRC less palatable by the day as a investment destination.

Its now 9 weeks until the DRC elections and Felix has never looked more like a puppet than now....

bert and ernie.gif

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Samus

Top 20
When is our verdict due for the recent arbitration? Wasn't there talk of it taking a couple of weeks?
Seems far too optimistic given how long this shit has taken so far but anyway...

Last edited:
  • Thinking

Chilla

Regular
What i dont understand, who the fuck is in charge of DRC ?

Felix or Celestine ?

Felix is supposedly fighting against corruption, yet the biggest corruptor ( CK ) has gone rogue, unchallenged and making the DRC less palatable by the day as a investment destination.

Its now 9 weeks until the DRC elections and Felix has never looked more like a puppet than now....

View attachment 48109
Felix No.1 fight is to get re-elected.

• Sad
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Felix No.1 fight is to get re-elected.
Clearly, but what has he achieved to get re elected ?

A lack of leadership , chaos and mass confusion is all i can see.

imo

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Chilla

Regular
Clearly, but what has he achieved to get re elected ?

A lack of leadership , chaos and mass confusion is all i can see.

imo
Not pissing off MoP by sacking her to retain her support is what I see….Politics is everything at the moment.

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users
Hi guys, might be a stupid question but needing some help on this. I’ve logged onto the atomic website but there isn’t anywhere I can vote or select avz to vote on my behalf. Anyone have any instructions?

BEISHA

Top 20
Not pissing off MoP by sacking her to retain her support is what I see….Politics is everything at the moment.
I rest my case..........zilch

timb89

Regular
I rest my case..........zilch

How? If he loses her, then someone not willing to work against corruption gets in?

You cant win the battle to lose the war.

This is all presuming hes not implicated mind you.

Wingy

Emerged
I didn’t need to read @Deboss post to know how to vote in favour of his suggestions and why…. and thanks for the additional information @obe wan

I will be voting in favour of Deboss’s suggestions…. But with one additional vote

I’m also voting for Bruce Campbell who is at the top of the list

I know personally that he has put more work in supporting this company than anyone else on the list and even though he doesn’t have the big hitters backing him, I hope everyone will vote for Bruce as well as the other strategic nominees

I hope all the big holders get behind Bruce, because anyone here at all who believes that I have made a significant contribution to this forum should trust my judgment and vote for Bruce as well as the other preferred nominees, I can’t recommend his efforts, intentions and integrity highly enough

I don’t want to make voting any more difficult as there already seems to be confusion among some shareholders…. It’s just a simple matter of adding a FOR vote to resolution 2…. along with the FOR votes suggested by @obe wan 👊💥
Will this strategy have any negative impact on the board members up for re election?
I thought once the positions were filled that's the end?
I am a little confused 😕

Reactions: 2 users

Rambo

Regular
I have avz shares across 3 accounts, one of those accounts is via Interactive Brokers, they use a custodian base setup so shared hin. I've emailed them for instructions, etc. If anyone uses IB, be good to hear if you've had success. (btw other two accounts with commsec so no problem voting against the mmga scumbags)
I have shares at IB and other accounts. I haven’t had time to look in to it and will be away for the next week. Please let me know if you find any information regarding Interactive Brokers. Thanks

Reactions: 1 users
Will this strategy have any negative impact on the board members up for re election?
I am a little confused 😕

No mate, the 5 nominees at the bottom (2 for re-election) and (3 endorsed by the BOD) won’t be affected by any voting above them

They are a separate voting category

• Love
Reactions: 10 users

Wingy

Emerged
No mate, the 5 nominees at the bottom (2 for re-election) and (3 nominated by BOD) won’t be affected by any voting above them

They are a separate voting category
Ok, thanks.
I will vote as suggested 👍

BEISHA

Top 20
How? If he loses her, then someone not willing to work against corruption gets in?

You cant win the battle to lose the war.

This is all presuming hes not implicated mind you.
I understand the concept, but how will the DRC locals view Felix performance since 2019, given what he promised but so far has failed miserably to date ?

Reactions: 5 users
Hi guys, might be a stupid question but needing some help on this. I’ve logged onto the atomic website but there isn’t anywhere I can vote or select avz to vote on my behalf. Anyone have any instructions?
Never mind I’ve called automic and got my vote in! Fuck Zijin and that dopey shit cunt Leonard especially

Winenut

Go AVZ!
I am a little confused 😕
short answer.... absolutely no negative impact

In fact voting for any of the shareholder nominees that are in the list and specifically ahead of any of the 3 MMGA nominees will increase the chances of the corrupt MMGA goons not making it onto the board

Once any two of the shareholder nominees get up the voting stops for that part of the process

This does not negatively affect the important re-election of the 5 current board members who are nominating/standing for re-election

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users
Top Bottom