AVZ Discussion 2022

Doc

Master of Quan
You know what really shits me is when people can’t even get the basic fucken facts right. If cunts can’t even do that don’t expect me to chip in

You can delete your post and I’ll delete mine but as I said…. I lose all interest in helping anyone when cunts can’t even get the fucken basics right

They are from Newcastle and the Central Coast

Bruce you are getting my first fucken vote
Reading the brief bios on the AGM paperwork Bruce certainly seems a better fit....
Not to talk ill of people I dont know but having brothers on the board together? Thats alot of voting power...

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

JAG

Top 20
Any room for a pineapple on there too? 🍍
24B0B4C9-0045-47F0-8170-A064E77DBF55.jpeg

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Samus

Top 20
Reading the brief bios on the AGM paperwork Bruce certainly seems a better fit.
Indeed, this illustrates why people should DYOR.

Reactions: 4 users

SilentOne

Regular
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
So Zijin Have Published Propaganda On Three Websites Now

www.reuters.com

China's Zijin says will advance disputed, giant Congo lithium project

China's Zijin Mining said it will defend its right to advance the contested Manono Lithium mine in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC), after it was granted permission to develop the deposit.
www.reuters.com
www.agenceecofin.com

La RDC confie au chinois Zijin le développement d’un projet de lithium revendiqué par la société australienne AVZ

Le projet Manono est au cœur d’une bataille judiciaire entre l’australien AVZ qui revendique 75 % d’intérêts dans l’actif et Cominière qui
www.agenceecofin.com
www.bloomberg.com

Dispute Over Congo Lithium Heats Up With Dueling Claims

A long-running dispute over one of the world’s largest hard-rock lithium deposits in the Democratic Republic of Congo took a new turn with China’s Zijin Mining Group Co. announcing a venture to develop part of the site.
www.bloomberg.com
www.bloomberg.com

Last edited: 1 minute ago

Have to laugh at that statement - it's the same statement they made about the 15% deal, and look where thats got them.

It's another stalling attempt to tie AVZ up in court battles. Needs the Axe of Felix to fuck them over once and for all

• Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Thaz

Regular
That was strange - perhaps it is me drawing at straws.

However, I just got a call from a number, with a chinese automated voice.

Importantly - It said "Vote form". One can only think that perhaps that Fat Tail Nominees is calling shareholders?

Unfortunately, i don't speak / don't understand chinese.. so it was lost to me.

I would think that perhaps, they may be calling investors with Chinese names?

• Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Who knows.

If the Hadley brothers get elected - who knows what will happen. Do they have a more sinister scheme (unknown but unlikely?)

Will they be the messiahs of AVZ? (also unknown but unlikely).

All we can do is do our own research and cast our votes that minimises/mitigates the risk of a devaluation of our shares.

No-one can tell/force you how to vote. It's up to you.

I haven't voted yet, since i haven't researched the nominated directors to make an informed decisions (albeit - i will definitely be voting no to Fat tail nominees)

Pretty sure the Hadley's (as large, well known and connected local shareholders) would be aligned to the Boards overall strategy and definitely not aligned to the fucking MMGA goons in any fucking way

Just sayin' :cool:

• Love
Reactions: 14 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
That was strange - perhaps it is me drawing at straws.

However, I just got a call from a number, with a chinese automated voice.

Importantly - It said "Vote form". One can only think that perhaps that Fat Tail Nominees is calling shareholders?

Unfortunately, i don't speak / don't understand chinese.. so it was lost to me.

I would think that perhaps, they may be calling investors with Chinese names?
I got one of those Chinese automated calls Thaz

Started with Ni Hao and then my limited Manadarin prevented me understanding another fucking word before I promptly hung the fuck up

I'm certain (given the timing of everything) it is definitely the MMGA goon machine trying to drum up Chinese investor support

#FuckMMGA
#FuckCong
#FuckZijin

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 10 users
I got one of those Chinese automated calls Thaz

Started with Ni Hao and then my limited Manadarin prevented me understanding another fucking word before I promptly hung the fuck up

I'm certain (given the timing of everything) it is definitely the MMGA goon machine trying to drum up Chinese investor support

#FuckMMGA
#FuckCong
#FuckZijin
From this number 0424220080?

Reactions: 2 users

hedrox

Regular
Reactions: 4 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users
I had a missed call from exactly that number Sammy
Did you get a voicemail? Automated Chinese? Yeh we need them to call one of our Chinese friends to work out what it says haha

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

Dijon101

Regular
  • Fire
Reactions: 2 users
Deboss isn't fucking around here...

What are others thoughts on his voting strategy? I've already voted green but can always vhange my votes.

I’ll vote same as DeBoss, same/similar as Obe Wan, Chilla, MoneyBags …etc. farck MMGA.

Reactions: 10 users

JasonM

Regular
For those using IB, it was quick and relatively easy. Pasting their note below, note the need to submit 8days prior so dont wait around, act now to vote the mmga scum out.

For all AU proxy voting, please note the IBKR deadline is 8 business days prior to the meeting date. Any submissions after the IBKR deadline may only be submitted on a best efforts basis, is not guaranteed and is subject to a 100 AUD late submission fee.

Please provide the information and confirmation with regards to the vote in the template below:

1. The meeting date - (enter here)
2. AGM or EGM - (enter here)
3. ISIN - (enter here)
4. The quantity of shares to vote - (enter exact number here)
5. Voting direction (FOR/AGAINST) for EACH resolution - (enter here)
6. Voting is final and will be no further change - (please confirm)
7. Client will hold the stocks until the meeting date - (please confirm)
8. In the event the company extended the meeting date, client will hold the stock until the new extended meeting date, with IB not sending any further updates to clients - (please confirm)
9. Proxy Voting charge of AUD 20.00 - (please confirm)
10. Confirm the account number holding the shares - (please confirm)

We look forward to your reply.

Reactions: 8 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
From this number 0424220080?

Got mine from 0426 459 763

But I imagine they've got heaps of gimps all packed into a tiny room and getting on different blowers

For the record I just tried calling them back (to see what happens)....engaged and a call failed message on the phone

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

geo_au

Regular
What i dont understand, who the fuck is in charge of DRC ?

Felix or Celestine ?

Felix is supposedly fighting against corruption, yet the biggest corruptor ( CK ) has gone rogue, unchallenged and making the DRC less palatable by the day as a investment destination.

Its now 9 weeks until the DRC elections and Felix has never looked more like a puppet than now....

View attachment 48109
Look at your inbox Beisha.

Samus

Top 20
Needs the Axe of Felix to fuck them over once and for all
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
We've been hanging on to that hope for nearly 18 months. Ffs. Once he shows his hand we'll know if we're OK or basically fucked.
It's difficult to feel all that good about the fact he's done nothing to date, must be in perpetual nipple cripple by the Chinese.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users
Top Bottom