AVZ Discussion 2022

marksmann007

Regular
Add another sizeable chunk of YES votes to the good guys from myself today & another family member in full support of our current board.

More NO votes for the MMGA parasites masquerading as humans.

Only the second time ever I’ve felt the need to vote on any stock holding.

This shit is next level ridiculous now, you just expect better don’t you.

So many greedy fucking grubs & corruption in the world everywhere you turn these days I’m really losing faith in the human race to be honest.

Anyway it keeps me mildly sane reading the posts particularly from our well researched & connected posters.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users

JAG

Top 20
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Jazz

Regular
Fuck mate, you are calling that scumbag Math who has been leaking information and trying to usurp us for years by his first name
Same person as Tolate though?? No doubt they are both enemies of AVZ.

Here, you do the Math…unless I’m still blocked.

IMG_2156.jpeg IMG_2155.jpeg IMG_2153.jpeg IMG_2152.jpeg IMG_2151.jpeg IMG_2150.jpeg

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users
I need this guys dealers phone number. The MoM illegally cancelled our ML at Cominiere's request with reasons unknown to the mining code in what Nigel called an 'act of the prince'. She also renewed the PR for Cominiere citing the termination of the Dathcom JVA despite the ICC emergency order. And Zijin are claiming to have approval from the ministry of mines for their JV with Cominiere and for the partition of the tenement. The MoM is the primary active enabler of Zijin's plan imo
View attachment 48011
He is just dripping in research
20231025_230216.png

20231025_230257.jpg

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Charbella

Regular
Just somewhere between 2 and 20 weeks to go folks for Felix's alternative master plan blue print to be unveiled. Hopefully he wins the election in 8 weeks. Given the need and urgency.
View attachment 48090
With all due respect, shouldn't you divert your energy toward addressing the trolls rather than a long-term AVZ supporter who has their life savings invested in the company?

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users
With all due respect, shouldn't you divert your energy toward addressing the trolls rather than a long-term AVZ supporter who has their life savings invested in the company?
The biggest AVZ troll I see is the MoM. Shareholders need to understand this. Given the need and urgency.

Reactions: 13 users

CashKing

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users

timb89

Regular
Reactions: 3 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Anything official from DRC about the split yet? Have only seen statements from Chinese entities which i take with a grain of salt and a pineapple

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 15 users

Dazmac66

Regular
A bit of common sense from sf120 on HCto start the day!

zinjin - "We cannot speculate as to what legal issues will arise in the future, but will defend the new JV so that work on the northern tenement may continue for the benefit of the DRC and its local communities," she said.

They know they are f**d

ICC proves all, the fact Zinjin moved out of PR13359 tells you they lost.

If they lost then the JV is valid

If the JV is valid then Commiere could not dissolve Dathcom without ICC

If dathcom is not dissolved then there is only one PR and the northern tenement stays as one.

Work backwards from ICC and its clear that this is the only story that matters.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 39 users

Bin59

Regular

The DRC entrusts the Chinese Zijin with the development of a lithium project claimed by the Australian company AVZ

The DRC entrusts the Chinese Zijin with the development of a lithium project claimed by the Australian company AVZ

• Creation date: October 24, 2023 17:49
(Ecofin Agency) - The Manono project is at the heart of a legal battle between the Australian AVZ, which claims 75% interest in the assets, and Cominière, which indicates the end of its corporate agreement with AVZ. To develop the largest lithium deposit in the DRC, Cominière is now turning to China.

The Chinese company Zijin Mining announced on Monday, October 23 that its joint venture with the Congolese company Cominière has obtained the rights to develop a lithium project northeast of Manono. This project concerns an area still claimed by the Australian company AVZ Minerals, which has filed a legal action against Cominière.
According to the details published on Monday by Zijin, an exploration license (PR 15775) was granted by the Congolese Ministry of Mines to Manono Lithium SAS, the joint venture between its subsidiary Jinxiang Lithium (which holds 61% interest there) and Cominière.

The agreement between the two parties stipulates that the subsidiary of the Chinese company will lead the exploration, construction and operation of the project and will also be responsible for mobilizing funds to finance the work. Regarding the development schedule, Zijin intends to carry out a feasibility study as soon as possible and then complete the construction of the mine within two years after the feasibility study and obtaining the funds.

"Following a decision by the judicial authority in the DRC and the approvals of the Congolese government, the 100% interest held in the exploration license of the Manono lithium mine (PR 13359) was returned and registered in the name of Cominière. Subsequently, Cominière formally invited the company [Zijin, editor's note] to jointly explore and develop the northeastern part with the exploration license PR 13359[corresponding to the current exploration license PR 15775], "reads the press release published by the company.

It should be noted that the exploration permit PR 13359 mentioned in this statement was previously held by Dathcom, the joint venture between AVZ Minerals and Cominière. The Congolese party obtained an order from the court that granted it 100% interest in permit 13359, which transfer of ownership nevertheless remains contested by AVZ.

"The order was based on the erroneous premise that the Dathcom joint venture agreement had been validly terminated, which was not the case. In addition, Cominière's request for an order had no appropriate legal basis, because there was no legal basis for depriving Dathcom of PR13359 even if the Dathcom joint venture had been terminated, "says the Australian company in a statement dated October 9.

Pending the next developments concerning this case, it is important to note that the Chinese Zijin Mining, Cominière's new partner in Manono, is already engaged in mining in the DRC, especially on the Kamoa-Kakula copper mine (in partnership with Ivanhoe Mines) where 390,000 tons of red metal are expected this year.

Her interest in Congolese lithium dates back to early 2022 when she announced the acquisition of two mining permits near the Manono project of the Australian AVZ Minerals. Its announced objective, also supported by other transactions on lithium outside Africa, was then to identify exploitable resources "in order to improve [its] competitiveness in new energy minerals".

The DRC still does not produce lithium
Manono's lithium deposit is one of the largest untapped lithium reserves in the world. It houses at least 400 million tons of mineral resources titillating 1.65% lithium, according to an estimate by AVZ. Its development should make the DRC a major producer of lithium, strengthening the country's position as a supplier of minerals essential to the energy transition.

When in May 2022, AVZ announced the signing by the then Minister of Mines (Antoinette N'Samba Kalambayi) of a decree to grant an operating permit to the mining company, all the lights seemed to be green. More than a year after this release, the DRC has not made much progress on its way to lithium exploitation, whose global demand is expected to reach nearly 2 million tons in 2030, of which 79% would come from the automotive sector, according to Cochilco.

Louis-Nino Kansoun

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

John25

Regular
1698268639510.jpeg

1698268719468.gif

1698268822821.gif

1698268917235.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

BRICK

Regular
  • Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Well Leonard’s time as Tolate on HC seems to have ended, as his cred is totaly fucked.

Looking out for pigeon E posts on here now.

Was Jin T bugseye from hc hehe
I now see that Tolate is temporarily suspended on HC, so my logic based on him being Math, being in DRC and having his cover blown might be misguided.

Despite that, he/both are cunts, whichever

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Doc

Master of Quan
I now see that Tolate is temporarily suspended on HC, so my logic based on him being Math, being in DRC and having his cover blown might be misguided.

Despite that, he/both are cunts, whichever
Why? Could of asked to be suspended while he’s away

Reactions: 1 users

BRICK

Regular
Why? Could of asked to be suspended while he’s away
Sometimes its the only way to get off HC as well as they dont delete accounts.
Anyway, whatever. He is a dog.

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

hedrox

Regular
What I don't understand, is, why ZIJIN didn't get the whole tenement, north and south from Cominiere?
Something is not right here......big Zijin/ Cominiere Bluff of the century I guess.
Lucky AVZ holds the Aces
Screenshot 2023-10-26 at 09.24.56.png

• Thinking

BRICK

Regular
What I don't understand, is, why ZIJIN didn't get the whole tenement, north and south from Cominiere?
Something is not right here......big Zijin/ Cominiere Bluff of the century I guess.
Lucky AVZ holds the Aces View attachment 48099
Draw the bluff to get the outcome you ultimately want?

Confuse from the bottom up where its easier to create confusion and hope that by the time the bluff reaches the top, they think it must be whats happening.

isnt that what we do here with project feasabilties that ultimatley blow out?

I still cant believe the way cuntiniere behave on twitter if its a legit account.
the only other dude that behaves like that is Elon Musk!

Reactions: 1 users

Thaz

Regular
This is Hearsay - but interesting to take note of.

• Wow
  • Fire
Top Bottom