AVZ Discussion 2022

rocknrolla

Regular
Voted as per DEBOSS recs, still struggle with rec 1 but if all the positive innuendo is to be believed they will have earnt it. Truth is none of us KNOW anything really, we just hope. Here's to hoping good news is coming our way.

Reactions: 19 users

Thaz

Regular
I've looked into what is required to make a complaint about a CA.

They don't take anonymous complaints (which is fair enough).

However, there is a review process that may require a face to face meeting

We do not investigate complaints that are:

• anonymous
  • frivolous
  • vexatious
  • an abuse of process
  • lacking in substance, vague, imprecise or unsupported by evidence
  • related to historical issues no longer practical to investigate
  • of insufficient nature to warrant referral to the member
  • capable of being resolved by referral to an alternative forum and it is reasonable for that to occur
The member will be required to attend and in some cases the complainant may be invited to attend the meeting to participate in the discussion. The meetings are not open to the public and apart from direct parties to the complaint, witnesses do not attend. Parties can bring a support person, such as their colleague or partner. However support people can’t speak without approval of the PCC. This includes any solicitor attending as a support person.

Whilst, i do believe that Michael is taking money under the table, i don't have any substantial evidence (besides those photos of him in DRC, AVZ Announcements) and hearsay evidence of conversations with him. I think the complaints with be 'vexatious'. Anyone who has first hand evidence is more than welcome to lodge a formal complaint with CA on his conduct.

• Thinking
  • Sad
Reactions: 6 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
Voted as per DEBOSS recs, still struggle with rec 1 but if all the positive innuendo is to be believed they will have earnt it. Truth is none of us KNOW anything really, we just hope. Here's to hoping good news is coming our way.
If I were a senior exec spending 200+ days a year away from home in developing countries busting my arse against corrupt pricks to get a massive deal done for the biggest lithium mine on the planet I'd expect a bonus no questions asked.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users

JasonM

Regular
If I were a senior exec spending 200+ days a year away from home in developing countries busting my arse against corrupt pricks to get a massive deal done for the biggest lithium mine on the planet I'd expect a bonus no questions asked.
I kind of think they get paid extremely well as it is and they have an enormous amount of performance shares already, aka nigel at 50m odd. In other words they should be highly motivated as it is to see this done, its their job to get this done and it would be a small concession to forgo additional bonuses until they get the fucking job done.

I voted against the scum mmga but abstained from #1 to register a small protest.

Reactions: 25 users

Azzler

Top 20
FYI post regarding AVZ shares held in super.
I also hold a very small number of AVZ shares in HostPlus super under their ChoicePlus service.
I contacted them today and was informed I do not have voting rights to these shares as HostPlus is the legal owner.
Unfortunate but as I said it's not many shares anyway.

It isn't a SMSF though and I believe you do have rights to vote if that is the case.
If someone has already done this with their SMSF, perhaps you could share the process with us.
Thanks.

Reactions: 2 users

Thaz

Regular
I would assume that if you own the shares directly through the SMSF (i.e. not through a managed portfolio) - then the process should be the same as though you hold the shares personally.

Of importance to note, is that if your superannuation fund is a retail / industry fund that you are able to provide instructions to the trustee on how to investment, this is not a self-managed superannuation fund.

Reactions: 4 users

TheCount

Regular
I also hold a very small number of AVZ shares in HostPlus super under their ChoicePlus service.
I contacted them today and was informed I do not have voting rights to these shares as HostPlus is the legal owner.

It isn't a SMSF though and I believe you do have rights to vote if that is the case.
If someone has already done this with their SMSF, perhaps you could share the process with us.
Thanks.
Just finished my SMSF voting - the process is no different to my Pty Ltd voting.

Setup the Fund in Automic and after that everything is the same. I setup Automic a few years ago so I don't recall if that process was any different - my head says "no"..

I am the Trustee of the SMSF so have complete control over voting.

TC.

Reactions: 10 users

obe wan

Regular

Thanks.
I had an issue getting my SMSF holdings into Atomic; this was due to the provider not having Atomic on its boards ; so I sent Ben a message asking for a copy of the form sent out ; he sent an email to atomic and it was sorted out within an hour . Atomic were looking for some docs which I didn’t have at my disposal at the time . Ben’s email to them is all it took

Reactions: 10 users

Jazz

Regular
Actually Jazzy, i think his grammer in the email from AVZ is pretty poor. So im still sus on him.
Fair enough, just putting it out there for review.

Jazz

Regular
Just finished my SMSF voting - the process is no different to my Pty Ltd voting.

Setup the Fund in Automic and after that everything is the same. I setup Automic a few years ago so I don't recall if that process was any different - my head says "no"..

I am the Trustee of the SMSF so have complete control over voting.

TC.
Thanks for that. I’m also the trustee for my BT smsf so will give it a go.

Chilla

Regular
AZS taken out.

Acquisition market hotting up.

The Geopolitical situation for supply and control Li is dirty…..and don’t we know it.

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 22 users

wombat74

Top 20
If it's 'Official ' are we expecting a response from AVZ re Zijin taking the North ? I use the word 'Official' very loosely .

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

Bin59

Regular
Just went to check out the MMGA site, only to find it’s not working 😂👍

1698278579811.jpeg

Attachments

• 1698278297512.jpeg
    1698278297512.jpeg
    346.3 KB · Views: 57
  • Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 11 users

Scoota30

Regular
What I don't understand, is, why ZIJIN didn't get the whole tenement, north and south from Cominiere?
Something is not right here......big Zijin/ Cominiere Bluff of the century I guess.
Lucky AVZ holds the Aces View attachment 48099
Therein lies the hint. Couple that with the fact that there has been no announcement from the DRC Gov about Zijin taking ownership of the project.

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

antimatter

Regular
IMO, ZJ, MMGA, Cominiere, and DRC corrupted actors(judges/MoP/MoM) are all colluded and coordinates events close to AGM designing to spread maximum fear amongst shareholders so that we vote against the BoD and they can steal RD if they have control of the board. The real price is RD and they use CDL as a smokescreen.

• Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Spikerama

Regular
Reactions: 1 users

Thaz

Regular
A bit late - but i've just submitted an email to the FIRB.

Might not do anything - but its better than me doing nothing.

• Fire
Reactions: 26 users

Panther22

Regular

Thanks.
I hold in a SMSF but l control everything, there is not a fund manager as such.
I created a login with Automic and my holding was there. Voted as per BoD recommendation, all done.

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Bin59

Regular
That's just the /support page. Everything else is functional.
Okay, I followed this link, which I thought was to the main page. I see now the link took me to /support 🤔
1698280155087.jpeg

JasonM

Regular
I have avz shares across 3 accounts, one of those accounts is via Interactive Brokers, they use a custodian base setup so shared hin. I've emailed them for instructions, etc. If anyone uses IB, be good to hear if you've had success. (btw other two accounts with commsec so no problem voting against the mmga scumbags)

Reactions: 6 users
Top Bottom