AVZ Discussion 2022

wombat74

Top 20

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users
short answer.... absolutely no negative impact

In fact voting for any of the shareholder nominees that are in the list and specifically ahead of any of the 3 MMGA nominees will increase the chances of the corrupt MMGA goons not making it onto the board

Once any two of the shareholder nominees get up the voting stops for that part of the process

This does not negatively affect the important re-election of the 5 current board members who are nominating/standing for re-election

I thought you said “short answer” 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

So Zijin Have Published Propaganda On Three Websites Now

www.reuters.com

China's Zijin says will advance disputed, giant Congo lithium project

China's Zijin Mining said it will defend its right to advance the contested Manono Lithium mine in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC), after it was granted permission to develop the deposit.
www.reuters.com
www.agenceecofin.com

La RDC confie au chinois Zijin le développement d’un projet de lithium revendiqué par la société australienne AVZ

Le projet Manono est au cœur d’une bataille judiciaire entre l’australien AVZ qui revendique 75 % d’intérêts dans l’actif et Cominière qui
www.agenceecofin.com
www.bloomberg.com

Dispute Over Congo Lithium Heats Up With Dueling Claims

A long-running dispute over one of the world’s largest hard-rock lithium deposits in the Democratic Republic of Congo took a new turn with China’s Zijin Mining Group Co. announcing a venture to develop part of the site.
www.bloomberg.com
www.bloomberg.com

Last edited: 1 minute ago

• Sad
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

solo

Regular
I have avz shares across 3 accounts, one of those accounts is via Interactive Brokers, they use a custodian base setup so shared hin. I've emailed them for instructions, etc. If anyone uses IB, be good to hear if you've had success. (btw other two accounts with commsec so no problem voting against the mmga scumbags)

Some of my holdings are with Interactive Brokers. If you already contacted them by email then expect instructions from them soon. You will need to provide all your voting directions for each resolution to them by email + some extra info. They charge $20.

Reactions: 5 users

cruiser51

Top 20
IMO, ZJ, MMGA, Cominiere, and DRC corrupted actors(judges/MoP/MoM) are all colluded and coordinates events close to AGM designing to spread maximum fear amongst shareholders so that we vote against the BoD and they can steal RD if they have control of the board. The real price is RD and they use CDL as a smokescreen.
They say they will construct their mine in 2 years, AFTER THEIR DFS.

They can't construct a mine without knowing how, what and where the resource is.
They first have to drill the resource out.
When are they going to start drilling? Are they waiting for ICC results?

We know the Chinese will operate Ala the Pratney Islands, but that is only the legal site.
They still have to do a lot of drilling, analysing the cores etc, etc, etc.
Zijin doesn't know yet, if they bought a lemon, or a diamond.
They will not build a mine without knowing where it is and how to process it, simple.

Of course it is clear the real target is RD where all the work is done, the resource is known.

I don't know how much of the real data of RD is in the hands of Cominiere.
I hope Dathcom told Cominiere as much as AVZ told its shareholders.

• Fire
Reactions: 28 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Clearly, but what has he achieved to get re elected ?

A lack of leadership , chaos and mass confusion is all i can see.

imo
Felix is just birthday boy, allowed to galavant around the world with his family, grabbing the odd mine for his siblings, as long as he doesn't upset China.

Life is cheap in the DRC, I wouldn't work there for AUD$300,000 or AUD$400,000 per year, no way ever.
The total reward has to be substantially higher, or I would simply give it a miss.

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Deboss isn't fucking around here...

What are others thoughts on his voting strategy? I've already voted green but can always vhange my votes.

• Thinking
Reactions: 13 users

BRICK

Regular
Clearly, but what has he achieved to get re elected ?

A lack of leadership , chaos and mass confusion is all i can see.

imo
"
"but what has he achieved to get re elected ?"

Annexing DRC into China?
:rolleyes:
:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Hemicuda

Regular

What are others thoughts on his voting strategy? I've already voted green but can always vhange my votes.

same as DB, just a fuck no to res 1

Samus

Top 20

groovy-sick.gif

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Thaz

Regular

Who knows.

If the Hadley brothers get elected - who knows what will happen. Do they have a more sinister scheme (unknown but unlikely?)

Will they be the messiahs of AVZ? (also unknown but unlikely).

All we can do is do our own research and cast our votes that minimises/mitigates the risk of a devaluation of our shares.

No-one can tell/force you how to vote. It's up to you.

I haven't voted yet, since i haven't researched the nominated directors to make an informed decisions (albeit - i will definitely be voting no to Fat tail nominees)

Reactions: 11 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Can confirm the Hadley brothers are legit, businessmen from Sydney who are definitely not aligned to those traitorous cunts

• Fire

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
If the Hadley's get elected we can get some AVZ cycling jerseys made

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Can confirm the Hadley brothers are legit, businessmen from Sydney who are definitely not aligned to those traitorous cunts
Central coast/Newcastle arent they?

Reactions: 3 users

Doc

Master of Quan
If the Hadley's get elected we can get some AVZ cycling jerseys made
MAMIL fmd

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

JAG

Top 20
Thinking of getting some
FUCK MMGA t-shirts designed 🤔 for the AGM

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 39 users

antimatter

Regular
With the current cash burn situation, I would much prefer the scenario where we can defeat the 3 MMGA a...holes without having to pay extra salary and performance shares for new directors, whom per the announcement, do not have any added value to AVZ in term of expertise. I know there is a risk of the MMGA getting the numbers if SH vote NO to those nominees above them. So, to mitigate this risk, perhaps we can vote Discretionary instead of NO/YES and gives the chairman the flexibility to decide YES or NO at the AGM. By then, they would have an indication of how the numbers stack up.

• Thinking

Mr_Tones83

Regular
I have avz shares across 3 accounts, one of those accounts is via Interactive Brokers, they use a custodian base setup so shared hin. I've emailed them for instructions, etc. If anyone uses IB, be good to hear if you've had success. (btw other two accounts with commsec so no problem voting against the mmga scumbags)
IB will let you proxy vote, but will charge $22 if my memory serves me correctly

You know what really shits me is when people can’t even get the basic facts right. If posters can’t even do that don’t expect me to chip in

You can delete your post and I’ll delete mine but as I said…. I lose all interest in helping anyone when they can’t even get the fucken basics right

They are from Newcastle and the Central Coast

Bruce you are getting my first vote

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

JAG

Top 20
59E3ADF6-6D6A-46B8-A898-1D7CD63A06FF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users