AVZ Discussion 2022

9cardomaha

Regular
offtopic, does anyone know how to use GPT-4 to analyze survey data from an excel sheet?

edit: oh shit, maybe should have asked in the 2023 chat 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

tonster66

Regular
I have a somewhat dumb question.......
I voted all my units/shares as per AVZ recommendation using the links provided within AVZ Annual report email as I could not see voting options on Automic for AVZ.
However I noticed Automic did not list all my AVZ units and it occurred to me that Superhero has my other units.
Now here is the dumb question, will AVZ vote as per my instruction for the combined total or only what is shown on Automic?
I am struggling to find a contact number for Superhero platform to instruct them of my voting intentions.
Only what is listed on their website, they will show the exact number of shares in that parcel. Each HIN needs to be registered

Reactions: 4 users

LOCKY82

Regular
What are people's thoughts in item 1 remuneration?

• Thinking
Reactions: 1 users
com-kramerkarma.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users
I think this poster may be Jasmin Tea from the Crapper? :unsure:

Maybe I'm just getting paranoid from reading too many posts from @MoneyBags1348 :ROFLMAO:

A couple of points here. Firstly, well spotted
@Remark (anyone who finishes their comments with hehe like Jin_T did is not only a troll but a fuckwit who isn’t taking the situation seriously). If you click on his profile you will notice he has disappeared as quick as he appeared.

I can’t believe the trolls that have turned up here and been welcombed with open arms by some…. just because they say “I am new here, from a foreign country, I hold many shares, I can prove it, I’m not happy with our BOD, but don’t know if I can trust MMGA, ring me if you want to chat”

So for fuck sake I hope the shareholders welcoming the trolls with open arms, start opening their fucken eyes

Fuck me I’m not far from putting in another fucken ‘Mantle’ challenge when I hear some of the fucken bullshit

@Roon you sound like someone who is going to put your dick up someone’s arse, and you promise to just put the head of your dick in, but once you start you can’t help yourself and you have to put it all in and well and truly fuck them up the arse.

Thank goodness for the intelligent posts that relate to the nominees that include Deboss’s mates…. The Hadley brothers

I can tell you all that I have a close associate that has communicated with both the Hadley brothers some time ago and they are both loyal shareholders.

I can also tell you that I know Bruce Campbell, Paul Pether and Nicholas Crooks and they are also very loyal shareholders

It’s obvious though that the Hadley brothers will receive the most votes of those named above because they hold a lot of shares and they are both backed by Deboss, Craig Doran (who is T20 shareholder) and Garin Drury who I believe has a pretty fair holding as well

I understand this is a blocking move against the stooges and it won’t affect the last 5 nominees (2 of which are up for re-election - Graeme and John) and (the 3 our BOD have nominated)

To me, it’s voting NO to the stooges and YES to the last 5 nominations that are the most important

I haven’t yet worked out how I will vote regarding the blocking vote as I haven’t worked out whether we were advised against this because the BOD had to appear impartial or the BOD feels confident that we have the numbers

I do know some other big holders have gotten behind this blocking move

One last thing, those of you with shares in superannuation funds etc…. Contact your fund and instruct them how to vote!! Without doing this, you have no idea what will happen to your votes

As my mate @Frank would say “Food for thought”

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 43 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Well Leonard’s time as Tolate on HC seems to have ended, as his cred is totaly fucked.

Looking out for pigeon E posts on here now.

Was Jin T bugseye from hc hehe

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 14 users

RHyNO

Regular
Just thinking out loud, is it not illegal for mmga fwitts to mine our data and contact us? Doesn’t this breach Australian anti spam laws?

• Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

Jazz

Regular
Well Leonard’s time as Tolate on HC seems to have ended, as his cred is totaly fucked.

Looking out for pigeon E posts on here now.

Was Jin T bugseye from hc hehe
I’ve never been sure that Tolate is Leonard. I’m wondering if it as just assumption because on his Asian appearance and tolates somewhat broken English. The thing is I have spoken to leonard in person at length, and received emails from him. In both cases his speech and grammar were fine. I agree Tolates posts fit the picture. But I’m still not convinced. But it could also just be that he posts more casually than he writes in an email 🤔.

• Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

Mr_Tones83

Regular
I have a somewhat dumb question.......
I voted all my units/shares as per AVZ recommendation using the links provided within AVZ Annual report email as I could not see voting options on Automic for AVZ.
However I noticed Automic did not list all my AVZ units and it occurred to me that Superhero has my other units.
Now here is the dumb question, will AVZ vote as per my instruction for the combined total or only what is shown on Automic?
I am struggling to find a contact number for Superhero platform to instruct them of my voting intentions.
Superhero don't provide individual holders with their own HIN, they use one HIN for all holdings (similar to the BT Super situation mentioned on here earlier). You'll have to contact Superhero to see whether they will allow you to vote your holdings, but I'm gonna guess their answer is probably no :(

Reactions: 1 users
I voted against resolution 1… voted as per BoD’s direction for the rest, but couldn’t sign off on letting them pay massive bonuses to each other when we have been stuck in hell for so long.

If they can get this shit sorted then happy for them to be rewarded, but grabbing so much cash now when the tin is running low is the ultimate pisstake.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 23 users
A couple of points here. Firstly, well spotted
@Remark (anyone who finishes their comments with hehe like Jin_T did is not only a troll but a fuckwit who isn’t taking the situation seriously). If you click on his profile you will notice he has disappeared as quick as he appeared.

I can’t believe the trolls that have turned up here and been welcombed with open arms by some…. just because they say “I am new here, from a foreign country, I hold many shares, I can prove it, I’m not happy with our BOD, but don’t know if I can trust MMGA, ring me if you want to chat”

So for fuck sake I hope the shareholders welcoming the trolls with open arms, start opening their fucken eyes

Fuck me I’m not far from putting in another fucken ‘Mantle’ challenge when I hear some of the fucken bullshit

@Roon you sound like someone who is going to put your dick up someone’s arse, and you promise to just put the head of your dick in, but once you start you can’t help yourself and you have to put it all in and well and truly fuck them up the arse.

Thank goodness for the intelligent posts that relate to the nominees that include Deboss’s mates…. The Hadley brothers

I can tell you all that I have a close associate that has communicated with both the Hadley brothers some time ago and they are both loyal shareholders.

I can also tell you that I know Bruce Campbell, Paul Pether and Nicholas Crooks and they are also very loyal shareholders

It’s obvious though that the Hadley brothers will receive the most votes of those named above because they hold a lot of shares and they are both backed by Deboss, Craig Doran (who is T20 shareholder) and Garin Drury who I believe has a pretty fair holding as well

I understand this is a blocking move against the stooges and it won’t affect the last 5 nominees (2 of which are up for re-election - Graeme and John) and (the 3 our BOD have nominated)

To me, it’s voting NO to the stooges and YES to the last 5 nominations that are the most important

I haven’t yet worked out how I will vote regarding the blocking vote as I haven’t worked out whether we were advised against this because the BOD had to appear impartial or the BOD feels confident that we have the numbers

I do know some other big holders have gotten behind this blocking move

One last thing, those of you with shares in superannuation funds etc…. Contact your fund and instruct them how to vote!! Without doing this, you have no idea what will happen to your votes

As my mate @Frank would say “Food for thought”

I am leaning towards supporting the blocking vote 👊💥

Just to be clear, that means voting YES for the Hadley’s as well as YES for the five nominees the BOD has recommended

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 14 users

Thaz

Regular
With the amount of cunts flying around. We may as well call this the cunts exchange

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users
I’ve never been sure that Tolate is Leonard. I’m wondering if it as just assumption because on his Asian appearance and tolates somewhat broken English. The thing is I have spoken to leonard in person at length, and received emails from him. In both cases his speech and grammar were fine. I agree Tolates posts fit the picture. But I’m still not convinced. But it could also just be that he posts more casually than he writes in an email 🤔.

Fuck mate, you are calling that scumbag Math who has been leaking information and trying to usurp us for years by his first name

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Just for the record I think the AVZ TSE community we have here is outstanding

The amount of support, sharing and care that holders have for the best interests of AVZ and all related stakeholders is absolutely phenomenal

Leading up to the AGM so many are working hard on this platform (and others) to fight the detractors, bad actors, MMGA, Celestin, Eckhof, Cong et al to ensure that honest investors (just like you and me) prevail and that corrupted, self interested individuals and organisations do not

I directly know so many working away tirelessly behind the scenes across multiple platforms to get the job done with no praise nor financial reward

Get your vote right..... it's so important

Follow the guidance from the board but if you also have really trusted and genuine nominees that you know of don't hesitate to vote for them too

Remember.....the most basic guideline is ensure you vote AGAINST the 3 MMGA stooges (resolutions 9,10,17)

And then absolutely say a big "FOR" (resolutions 18-22) being the 5 incredibly well credentialed and honest current directors who are standing for re-election

Now is the time

Get it right

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 41 users

Samus

Top 20
What if one of these other dudes y'all are voting for is also a plant that we then push over the line? them having a bunch of shares isn't enough of a reason for me, don't know who they are. I voted green
I'd not be promoting Bruce Campbell if I wasn't dead set positive he's a fucking legend!
Besides he wishes to remain anonymous and his own suggestion is and has always been to follow the recommendations of the BoD.
Good people have put themselves out there to aid in our BoD stifling the development of the MMAGOTS.
Personally I'd like to see the lot of them get a few votes for their efforts and a few more than those cunts who we know do not have our best interests at heart.

• Love
Reactions: 17 users

Chilla

Regular
Fuck mate, you are calling that scumbag Math who has been leaking information and trying to usurp us for years by his first name

Straight on my troll list you fucken go. Come to think of it, you have never given any of my posts a like, which I don’t give a fuck about, but it does show me you’re not on the same side as I am
I and many others in Melbs can vouch for Jazz MB. He’s on our team.

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

BRICK

Regular
Just for the record I think the AVZ TSE community we have here is outstanding

The amount of support, sharing and care that holders have for the best interests of AVZ and all related stakeholders is absolutely phenomenal

Leading up to the AGM so many are working hard on this platform (and others) to fight the detractors, bad actors, MMGA, Celestin, Eckhof, Cong et al to ensure that honest investors (just like you and me) prevail and that corrupted, self interested individuals and organisations do not

I directly know so many working away tirelessly behind the scenes across multiple platforms to get the job done with no praise nor financial reward

Get your vote right..... it's so important

Follow the guidance from the board but if you also have really trusted and genuine nominees that you know of don't hesitate to vote for them too

Remember.....the most basic guideline is ensure you vote AGAINST the 3 MMGA stooges (resolutions 9,10,17)

And then absolutely say a big "FOR" (resolutions 18-22) being the 5 incredibly well credentialed and honest current directors who are standing for re-election

Now is the time

Get it right
As I’m a lazy fat fuck, I’ve never been to an AVZ AGM in person.

Can you just rock up or do you need to confirm attendance?
And, do they allow BYO?
🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Top Bottom