AVZ Discussion 2022

I and many others in Melbs can vouch for Jazz MB. He’s on our team.

Ok thanks Chilla, that’s good enough for me, but fuck me I hope every shareholder here knows what a corrupt scumbag Math is and how he is behind the Chinese and MMGA stooge attacks on our BOD

Here’s some reminders

IMG_5626.jpeg
Resized_Screenshot_20231010_124419_Gallery.jpeg
IMG_5612.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

Remark

Top 20
  • Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

Dopi

Hello everyone,

How can I vote for the upcoming AGM?
I am in Belgium and my shares are in my bank trading account, so never received any communication from the company.

Kind regards,

Dorsan

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 18 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Isn’t Bin Guo a major shareholder and isn’t he incentivised to make sure avz works more so than getting some cash from Zijin? Or he just wants it back trading and doesn’t cRe if it loses value. Wondering why he’s complicit

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

Samus

Top 20
images (2) (18).jpeg

We should henceforth call him Bin Chicken.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Dopi

Hello everyone,

How can I vote for the upcoming AGM?
I am in Belgium and my shares are in my bank trading account, so never received any communication from the company.

Kind regards,

Dorsan
Is it possible if I am not on the Share register as my shares are hold by my bank?

BRICK

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

hedrox

Regular
Is it possible if I am not on the Share register as my shares are hold by my bank?
My best bet is to ask your Bank Dopi

llhtom

Regular
Ok thanks Chilla, that’s good enough for me, but fuck me I hope every shareholder here knows what a corrupt scumbag Math is and how he is behind the Chinese and MMGA stooge attacks on our BOD

Here’s some reminders

View attachment 48063 View attachment 48064 View attachment 48065
I'm going to be prejudice here. He looks like those shifty character in Asian movies that always have plan to screw people over...

BEISHA

Top 20
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Wil_Mar

• Fire
Reactions: 1 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
  • Haha
  • Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

timb89

Regular
  • Fire

Nellie17

Regular

Reuters. Bastards.

Welcome to all the relevant new posters on the platform. One problem is that there seems to be a hell of a lot of Carp amongst you! 🤣

Cheers,
Nells

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

BEISHA

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

Mr Clean

Regular
View attachment 48071
Care to provide a source for this comment Reuters?
It’s Reuters in China. I totally understand why they would be loyal to a Chinese company despite the fact they are a total corrupt entity. Because they are Chinese first. That sort of loyalty makes sense.

The AFR on the other hand, should be actively supporting an Australian company. It is criminal the traitorous crap that has spewed from that paper over the last few years. I cannot believe that they have allowed such unsubstantiated attacks on an Aussie company that has been fighting corruption as per our laws and international ones. Ridiculous

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 36 users
View attachment 48071
Care to provide a source for this comment Reuters?
It’s Reuters in China. I totally understand why they would be loyal to a Chinese company despite the fact they are a total corrupt entity. Because they are Chinese first. That sort of loyalty makes sense.

The AFR on the other hand, should be actively supporting an Australian company. It is criminal the traitorous crap that has spewed from that paper over the last few years. I cannot believe that they have allowed such unsubstantiated attacks on an Aussie company that has been fighting corruption as per our laws and international ones. Ridiculous
Given the need and urgency imo
20231025_220343.jpg

• Thinking
I am leaning towards supporting the blocking vote 👊💥

Just to be clear, that means voting YES for the Hadley’s as well as YES for the five nominees the BOD has recommended
I trust advice from MoneyBags, Chilla & DeBoss. I'll vote YES FOR Resolutions 3, 5, 6, 7, 8 & BOD Nominees 18 19 20 21 22. I will absolutely vote NO AGAINST the MMGA lying fraudsters on resolutions 9 10 17.

• Fire
Reactions: 21 users
Top Bottom