AVZ Discussion 2022

Nellie17

Regular
Geeze, I am just stating that you can amend your votes in light of whatever new information comes. You guys are getting too sensitive.
Fuck off cunt!

Cheers,
Nells xxx

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

Manook

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

BRICK

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Why? It has to be a cunt to know it's a cunt? Hehe
ffs if you're going to banter use ChatAI or something, its embarrassing. The term is It takes a cunt to know a cunt

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Remark

Top 20
1698213114887.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
  • Fire
  • Haha
  • Love
Yay got my call. Dude sounded like a robot

Reactions: 6 users

Remark

Top 20
ffs if you're going to banter use ChatAI or something, its embarrassing. The term is It takes a cunt to know a cunt

• Haha

BRICK

Regular

FFS
We are running out of pots here... gonna need a bigger boat to fit em all into

Alt_2TAS CRAY POT.jpg
Alt_2TAS CRAY POT.jpg
Alt_2TAS CRAY POT.jpg

trolls-band-together-clay.png

Cray-Boat-16.6M-1.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

BRICK

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

thorgin

Regular
What if one of these other dudes y'all are voting for is also a plant that we then push over the line? them having a bunch of shares isn't enough of a reason for me, don't know who they are. I voted green

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

Flexi

Regular
I have a somewhat dumb question.......
I voted all my units/shares as per AVZ recommendation using the links provided within AVZ Annual report email as I could not see voting options on Automic for AVZ.
However I noticed Automic did not list all my AVZ units and it occurred to me that Superhero has my other units.
Now here is the dumb question, will AVZ vote as per my instruction for the combined total or only what is shown on Automic?
I am struggling to find a contact number for Superhero platform to instruct them of my voting intentions.

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

mouseflying

Regular
I voted all my units/shares as per AVZ recommendation using the links provided within AVZ Annual report email as I could not see voting options on Automic for AVZ.
However I noticed Automic did not list all my AVZ units and it occurred to me that Superhero has my other units.
Now here is the dumb question, will AVZ vote as per my instruction for the combined total or only what is shown on Automic?
I am struggling to find a contact number for Superhero platform to instruct them of my voting intentions.
I think you need to register another account with automatic by using the hin from superhero.

• Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

tonster66

Regular
I got a missed call with a voice mail from the company recommending 1, 18-22.
If the company thinks the best outcome is as above why some posters are adding 3,5,6,7,8?
What is the guarantee that they don't turn against the current BOD and support MMGA?
It wasn’t a company, he said he was calling on behalf of AVZ to recommend that I voted in line with the boards advice.
Other posters are recommending others as their choice and you are correct in stating that they could turn against the board.

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

tonster66

Regular
Only what is shown on their site. The number of shares are listed there so you should be able to identify what parcel it is

Reactions: 1 users

tonster66

Regular

tonster66

Regular
I also got the call from a representative of the Company.

I am almost certain that this is just a script that they are reading - so I'd suggest to people not to be too hard on them.

I think they are also going through the register to see how people are going to vote, to try and get an unofficial 'consensus' on what people will be doing.
They did a similar ring around for the patersons capital raise

• Thinking
Reactions: 1 users
  • Thinking
Reactions: 15 users
Top Bottom