AVZ Discussion 2022

cruiser51

Top 20
If the ICC hearings go against Zijin, they probably want to withdraw anyhow, after the 33.6 million deal and handing back the 15%, that case is dead in the water. They could not win that anyhow.
Next case AVZ vs cominiere is clear as Klondike and cominiere will lose , so that fucks Zijin as well, back to scare one.
next case AVZ vs Dathomir is a lost case for Dathomir.

So if we take a few steps back it is all one huge smoke screen and no more than the newest delaying tactic from Zijin.

You have to be fair Zijin wrote it wasn't sure yet, due to pending court cases.
Why ffs make a big noise followed by we are not sure yet, due to a couple of court cases!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 41 users

tonster66

Regular
Received a call to support Avz board recommendations on voting. Good to see they are being proactive in getting the votes needed.
Me too. Ring around happening

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

hedrox

Regular
Got all my AVZ investing friends round the table....4.2 million shares voted no for the pricks who try to steal our assets...
I recommend that every AVZ shareholder informs even the smallest holders to vote....every vote counts!
FUCK Zijin and all the corrupt puppets...Vote!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 43 users
I've one a post on Hotcrapper to make aware what we're up against and why we need to support our Leadership. Overwhelming likes as compared to bullshit troll comments (not that i'd usually give a shit about likes) but I think it's a sign majority of retail aussie holders will vote for the good guys. Lets see

Anyone with a live HC should keep our Voting Advice high on the thread(s). But which threads? E.g.

Ann: Notice of Annual General Meeting/Proxy Form ?​

I've avoided HC for months - don't know which thread(s) best?

Reactions: 2 users
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

Earlyspeed

Long time AVZ holder and long time TSE/HC lurker. For my moderate holding I have voted per the Board’s recommendation. I have also contacted and helped other retail holders I know to do the same. Unfortunately the wolves are at the door. F@$k corruption and go AVZ! Good luck to all holders

Azzler

Top 20
What does allocating units for each resolution mean?
each share represents a unit that gets a vote.
You can allocate your shares to vote differently.
I'm guessing it's for when one account is holding shares belonging to different entities. Like a super fund maybe.

Reactions: 3 users

Deepp

Emerged
I got a missed call with a voice mail from the company recommending 1, 18-22.
If the company thinks the best outcome is as above why some posters are adding 3,5,6,7,8?
What is the guarantee that they don't turn against the current BOD and support MMGA?

Reactions: 7 users

Nellie17

Regular
Thanks

I could use the majority of my units to vote against Fat Tail?
Do as you wish Dickbrain!

Apologies to many Mimosas at Brunch!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17 users

kulturica

Emerged
My 2 Million shares against 3 corrupt idiots - done !
Can we assume that Yibin Tianyi with 237,500.000 shares will support AVZ board given that Mr Pei is a chairman of Yibin Tianyi ? Mr Pei is still hoping for a 24 % slice of Dathcom i guess

Mr_Tones83

Regular
Thanks

The easiest way to vote is to choose full allocation and then for/against on each resolution

Reactions: 3 users

CDK222

Just had the phone call……great timing as I just sat down to catch up on the last 6 pages of missed TSE. Good to see AVZ on front foot

Reactions: 4 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Its all well and good people are advocating for this Hadley bloke but I don't know him nor the people advocating for him. I'm not in the 'inner circles'.
Why doesn't he pop on here and introduce himself and give his background?
Hadley Natus

Hadley Natus

Chairman of Tantalex.

This Hadley bloke??? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Always do dd before voting, sorry won't be voting for Hadley!! Ffs!!

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

antimatter

Regular

LOCKY82

Regular
If not, login to Automic and look for the 'meetings' icon on the left.. It'll have the AGM there and a vote button. Took me a bit to figure as was looking for forms/voting.
Excellent thanks mate, voting this evening

Reactions: 2 users

TLH

Regular
Got all my AVZ investing friends round the table....4.2 million shares voted no for the pricks who try to steal our assets...
I recommend that every AVZ shareholder informs even the smallest holders to vote....every vote counts!
FUCK Zijin and all the corrupt puppets...Vote!
Great to see how united AVZ investors are.... absolutely shameful the corruption our BOD has dealt with and the strength they have to fight for the best interests of shareholders.
No matter how small their holding, I have spread the word to all family members and friends who have been on the AVZ ride.

• Fire
Reactions: 23 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Any info gleaned from the call>?

Mickyb64

Regular
Any info gleaned from the call>?
The call just reiterated the position of the BOD and recommended how to vote for the AGM. It was a company calling on behalf of AVZ. No new information and they weren't able to clarify any questions outside of the script.

Reactions: 10 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
Thanks

You can use all of your units for each resolution individually. ie. You can use the full amount for every resolution

Reactions: 8 users

Powerage

Just got the call from the company AVZ commissioned to rally support from the SHs - good to see they're on the front foot.
Personally, I already voted exactly how Nigel advised. Also, after talking with another trusted shareholder and running through a couple of scenarios... IF (and its a big if) any of the other non-endorsed directors got in, that would give the 3 half wits from mmga a massive opportunity to pursue the "dysfunctional board" angle (given Nigel has recommended voting against all non-endorsed nominees)... not to mention the ammo we'd be giving that cum sock from the AFR...
Just a thought.
Cheers,
Powerage.

• Thinking
Reactions: 11 users
Top Bottom