Samus

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10 users
What the heck is going on? o_O
Now he's a pro zijin Chinese woman?
Ya I know! More drama on there than 'days of our lives' 🤣

Wonder of asic media has handed Der the old "do not pass go and collect 200 dollars, head straight to jail" card lol

Screenshot_20220508-090258_DuckDuckGo.jpg

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Reactions: 2 users
D

Deleted member 1612

Wasn’t there an announcement on Zijin’s website in relation to the 15%? Maybe I’m missing something but I can’t find anything about it now… not jumping to conclusions, maybe it was somewhere else?

• Thinking

Tunedin

One Happy Camper
This is all getting a bit ridiculous… I look forward to moving beyond the twatter verse we’ve all had to endure lately. I think we were all better off before the focus shifted to getting the so called ‘news’ from Twatter

Reactions: 9 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
What the heck is going on? o_O
Now he's a pro zijin Chinese woman?
OMG!!! You mean there’s possibly another Trading Tranny!?😵‍💫😳🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9 users
Wasn’t there an announcement on Zijin’s website in relation to the 15%? Maybe I’m missing something but I can’t find anything about it now… not jumping to conclusions, maybe it was somewhere else?
B7EE703114BB43A79F5C65A207F38458.png

• Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Could be a bit of an anticlimax tomorrow with an expected extension to the suspension. The only real intrigue might come with any commentary AVZ might choose to put around it….if any at all?

Reactions: 11 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
  • Thinking
Reactions: 5 users
Slippery f'ers. Why haven't they paid the balance? Who is their appointed director?
Ya mate, was discussed a few weeks ago, maybe they just paid a deposit like avz did to lock in a price? Who knows. Def been on the downlow tho

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 1 users
D

Deleted member 1612

Aah thanks Sammy! Bit of wishful thinking on my part - was looking for a more recent direct reference announcement and had 5 minutes of excitement thinking they may have pulled it to save face because it’s all come tumbling down for them…

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

Samus

Top 20

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Ya mate, was discussed a few weeks ago, they they just paid a deposit like avz did to lock in a price? Who knows. Def been on the download tho

Yeah I know, just rubs me and I'm sure everyone else here more than Clive Palmer's chin's appearing on my TV.

Could be a bit of an anticlimax tomorrow with an expected extension to the suspension. The only real intrigue might come with any commentary AVZ might choose to put around it….if any at all?

Hoping so. Doesn't make watching the market any fun though...

Sea of red today but looks like very low volume and not too many huge drops across the board.

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Yeah I know, just rubs me and I'm sure everyone else here more than Clive Palmer's chin's appearing on my TV.

Sea of red today but looks like very low volume and not too many huge drops across the board.
Bit of a sell off in general in the closing auction I thought but might just be my specific portfolio

Hahah so sick of those ads mate 😒

Is there a translation of that floating around?
Hmm I think there was, it was from a suspect article. I'll see if I can find it

JAG

Top 20
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 7 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Bit of a sell off in general in the closing auction I thought but might just be my specific portfolio

My worst performer was DBO -8.6% but I got those for free from HWK/AZL and not many so not too much of a worry for me. Any red day where I beat the ASX200 I'm reasonably happy.

Hahah so sick of those ads mate 😒

There's light at the end of the tunnel come Saturday. I don't think anyone could pick the winner yet though...

1652941267441.png

Reactions: 4 users

Azzler

Top 20
Likely I'm being naieve, but after reading endless shit and debate over multiple platforms since the 4th of May, I think the information people are wanting from AVZ, has already been annouced.
Despite all the controvercy, haven't AVZ already told the market something like, 'Nah Zijin are full of shit, and have no legal claim.'?
Do we need to hear any more?

I am faily certain if the calims AVZ have made about ownership percentage, and having first right of refusal on the remaining 15%, if any of that was incorrect, we would have seen that explained how it was incorrect by now, especially with the sea of downrampers that has emerged, they would have dug that up and plasted it in the forums by now.

• Love
Reactions: 23 users
Top Bottom