AVZ Discussion 2022

Samus

Top 20
Seems Franck implied that basically AVZ would win at the ICC, so maybe we take what we have to France and shut them down for good...may be the quickest remedy beyond a presidential decree....would think the ICC will take a couple of months, and I believe they have a max of 6 months to make a decision

Seriously Zijin are outright evil scum vultures

Maybe ask Franck if you want his thoughts

By the way, that's it I'm naming my next child Franck. 💪💪💪

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Bin59

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Seems Franck implied that basically AVZ would win at the ICC, so maybe we take what we have to France and shut them down for good...may be the quickest remedy beyond a presidential decree....would think the ICC will take a couple of months, and I believe they have a max of 6 months to make a decision

Seriously Zijin are outright evil scum vultures

Maybe ask Franck if you want his thoughts

There's two things I've gathered about the ICC.

1: They have 6 months to make a decision once both sides submit their evidence.
2: They can't even enforce the ruling they make.

Lets say they rule against us, I imagine a hit to the SP and even more incessant trolling from low lifes (obviously).

Now lets say they rule in our favour, a big stiff middle finger from Nige and all of us to Zin and Jin (I also like the idea of us all mooning them like the Scots in Braveheart), SP holds at worst but preferably improves dramatically. Doesn't mean its the end of all of this as far as the legal stuff goes. I'm sure Zin and Jin will just move along to the next court that will take their application fee.

• Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

CashKing

Regular
Oh I'm a shit stirrer. Didn't get a reply from the jinballs so sent a follow up

View attachment 7053
Hahaha I like the subtle….. “Hello Again”

I’m just bringing it to your attention 😂

They’d be like 🤦 this guy again…. But he has attached screenshots now 🤔 …..

GLTAH

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Likely I'm being naieve, but after reading endless shit and debate over multiple platforms since the 4th of May, I think the information people are wanting from AVZ, has already been annouced.
Despite all the controvercy, haven't AVZ already told the market something like, 'Nah Zijin are full of shit, and have no legal claim.'?
Do we need to hear any more?

I am faily certain if the calims AVZ have made about ownership percentage, and having first right of refusal on the remaining 15%, if any of that was incorrect, we would have seen that explained how it was incorrect by now, especially with the sea of downrampers that has emerged, they would have dug that up and plasted it in the forums by now.
Don't follow twatter-full of bollix and haven't been there in ages.
Gotta laugh though, complaining about what AVZ investors post. DESPERATE.

Have to say that I'm more than disappointed in FT and DRC government.
On their anti-corruption watch, this shit was allowed to happen. Surely, before righting wrongs one needs to enforce the rules for the present.
I suspect a power struggle rages, the outcome of which may not be clear cut yet. Fingers X

I believe there was about four months between the dodgy vote and the transfer of shares. Where was NF? and why not call another meeting to reverse the decision? Or did I miss something.
It seems he relied on the law to come to our aid. Where are you FT?

Overall I'm unimpressed, the law is obviously on AVZ's side but will it be enforced and when?

If FT is to right this wrong and get his showcase project our of reverse then he probably has two options:

Push it through the courts PRONTO

or

Issue some sort of Presidential decree.
A little difficult in a 'democracy' where nepotism and favouritism are sworn enemies.

With this in mind, I expect a very slow resolution-but would be delighted to be wrong.

Where this leaves us tomorrow is anyone's guess. We could be awaiting resolution and stay in suspension or come out post ML
But then what? Who would produce the FID?

Either way FT needs to get his finger out. Hobnobbing with Biden and other western leaders will not get him re-elected if it comes to nought financially.

Only imho

BTW @Winenut please don't mention TT it brings on my PTSD
Excellent, well reasoned posts guys, I have mentioned this before and i will say it again, i understand everyones frustration with Zijin, we all have substantial dollars invested in AVZ, i have read every possible scenario under the sun from all variety of posters regards to this shit storm , but the only bit of information i am going to take notice of, is the formal announcement tomorrow from NIGEL FERGUSON, CEO of AVZ, in which I have HIGH respect for and assume he is well armed with BAD ASS lawyers.

I am expecting an extension of the TH, cause these legal matters take time, especially with the Chinese , but i will be pleasantly surprised if Nige drops a bomb and confirms AVZ rightful 75% ownership - CATH 24% = 51% , controlling interest , then we can chat about the REAL 15% which AVZ and DRC GOVT are purportedly negotiating.

Further to that, Zijin gets paid the " snack money " that the acting CEO spent with his/ her cronies , told to fuck off and also be advised that there will be investigations into his other projects / dealings in the past........:ninja:

The corrupt officials of the DRC go to jail.

What will be the reality ?

imo

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 22 users

Samus

Top 20
Yeah not sure on every detail so we can only guess, but one really only has to look at our market ann's to see the confidence of management, they've basically said what their stance is and that is as below, so I guess we can only await more details.

I'm assuming extension to suspension tomorrow but will we get a little update on the %'s issue and/or how anything else is progressing....time will tell

View attachment 7052
Got to wonder just how much of this management has known about. I am not well versed in asx disclosure rules whatsoever but you have to assume they have been very confident in the legal advice they have received to date. You'd imagine something like this could cause big trouble for them otherwise.

Sorry I had meant to specify in light that this all transpired starting July last year (allegedly)

Agree we'll see further suspension but hopeful for any further clarity.

Reactions: 7 users

wombat74

Top 20
If it's only " The 15%" that's in dispute then I think it has to be business as usual. ML in hand / CATH $240 MIL . We cannot afford anymore delays while we wait for this BS to be sorted . Come out of suspension with a couple pieces of great news and inform SH the issue with Zijin is ongoing but remain highly confident in a successful outcome . Back To Business Baby.

• Thinking
Reactions: 13 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Excellent, well reasoned posts guys, I have mentioned this before and i will say it again, i understand everyones frustration with Zijin, we all have substantial dollars invested in AVZ, i have read every possible scenario under the sun from all variety of posters regards to this shit storm , but the only bit of information i am going to take notice of, is the formal announcement tomorrow from NIGEL FERGUSON, CEO of AVZ, in which I have HIGH respect for and assume he is well armed with BAD ASS lawyers.

I am expecting an extension of the TH, cause these legal matters take time, especially with the Chinese , but i will be pleasantly surprised if Nige drops a bomb and confirms AVZ rightful 75% ownership - CATH 24% = 51% , controlling interest , then we can chat about the REAL 15% which AVZ and DRC GOVT are purportedly negotiating.

Further to that, Zijin gets paid the " snack money " that the acting CEO spent with his/ her cronies , told to fuck off and also be advised that there will be investigations into his other projects / dealings in the past........:ninja:

The corrupt officials of the DRC go to jail.

What will be the reality ?

imo
Dow futures DOWN another 430pts now, fuck i hate red, sorry to be a KAREN

not happy.gif

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Dow futures DOWN another 430pts now, fuck i hate red, sorry to be a KAREN

View attachment 7062
Nigel on the phone now to Perth “yeah guys let’s reword that announcement, I think there ahh might of been someone nicking dunny rolls from AVZ loo’s. Might take me a week to find out. Better cancel that coming out of suspension till it’s sorted. Nigel out”

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
When you say financial members are you meaning as an AVZ holder or you have put money into the forum?
It’s financially subscribing to the forum Disco. It’s very reasonably priced, cuts the ads out of your experience and gives additional clout when reporting inappropriate posts/posters

Plus you get a free set of steak knives

Cheers

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

Samus

Top 20
It’s financially subscribing to the forum Disco. It’s very reasonably priced, cuts the ads out of your experience and gives additional clout when reporting inappropriate posts/posters

Cheers
Paid up member here, happy to support this superior platform.
Much more enjoyable without the ads as well.

Reactions: 8 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Ok on a side note, who’s pumped for Top Gun 2? The original was a huge favourite of mine growing up. Can’t wait

• Fire
  • Love

DiscoDanNZ

Regular

Cheers

Cheers that's what I was wondering.

so extension it is pls Nige :D AVZ has outperformed the market alot in the last couple of weeks :p

I think the only way we come out of suspension tomorrow is with a big ol' swinging Nige announcement reaffirming that Zin and Jin are full of shit and can cry to whatever judge they want and its all bull shit.

In reality I don't expect that to happen as legal stuff takes awhile to work through and if the Dow futures are so badly down then I'm more than happy to stay in suspension.

CashKing

Regular

Cheers
Shut up and take my money 💰

Need a new set…..Stop looking at my other set btw.. 😉 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
So here we are on the eve of a big announcement.
I'm really curious about what Nigel and team are penning down right now to send to the ASX. I can see the following scenarios:

Most Likely - "Onward and Upwards":
Resume trade.
Surface license fees have been calculated and paid for by Dathcom resulting in the mining license being issued to Dathcom. CATH have paid their $240mln for a 24% stake in Dathcom and AVZ are now a 51% majority JVParticipant and operator in Dathcom.
Negotiations are ongoing to acquire 15% stake in Dathcom from Cominiere. Request for international arbitration are ignored and any claims made by 3rd parties (Zijin) will be dealt with by the relevant DRC institutions (basically not AVZ's issue).
Next focus is on FID, BFS, financing and award of contracts to start building the mine and power station.

Worst Case - "We're tied in red-tape":
Extend suspension (yes staying suspended is not as great as some people think - it erodes confidence and we cannot hide from a global macro economic correction). Extended suspension required because administrative and/or legal issue prevent the issuance of the mining license or the completion of the CATH deal.

Best Case - "Clean Sweep":
As per Most Likely case above plus: release of BFS and confirmation of finance for a 10MTPa plant.
Confirmation through whatever means that Cominiere still hold the 25% stake in Dathcom and that any challenges by others have been categorically rejected or deemed illegal and arrangements are being finalised for AVZ to acquire 15% Dathcom holdings from Cominiere using combination of cash and loan draw-down facility in place.
Next focus on FID, award of contracts and further offtakes possibly for an in-country LiOH plant

What is it going to be?
In any case Manono will be mined and AVZ will be a big part of it either with 51% or 66% (the 36% case that some mention is just fearmongering and IMO not worth spending any energy on). All LTHs who bought this stock when it was hovering between 3 and 10 cents will make some serious money out of this. If you have been in that long you will have the patience to see this through.

Good luck all and sleep well!

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 38 users

blu

Regular
Yes cheekypeak is good gear,; there's my setup, gone electric, cheeky peak kettle on the left and I dropped one of their herms into the tank at the end ; had to get the sparkies around to beef up the wiring for it. Keeps me out of the bottlo :LOL::LOL:
@obe wan that's a beautiful setup mate, I'm about 80 brews in on a 50L kettle BIAB (love the simplicity) and have spent the last month listening to heaps of podcasts and checking out all-in-one and 3V systems ... leaning towards 50/70L Cheeky Peak all-in-one system ... looks solid and like their youtube vids and the guys in the sound pretty down to earth

George Wendt Drinking GIF by PeacockTV

Reactions: 9 users

CashKing

Regular
So here we are on the eve of a big announcement.
I'm really curious about what Nigel and team are penning down right now to send to the ASX. I can see the following scenarios:

Most Likely - "Onward and Upwards":
Resume trade.
Surface license fees have been calculated and paid for by Dathcom resulting in the mining license being issued to Dathcom. CATH have paid their $240mln for a 24% stake in Dathcom and AVZ are now a 51% majority JVParticipant and operator in Dathcom.
Negotiations are ongoing to acquire 15% stake in Dathcom from Cominiere. Request for international arbitration are ignored and any claims made by 3rd parties (Zijin) will be dealt with by the relevant DRC institutions (basically not AVZ's issue).
Next focus is on FID, BFS, financing and award of contracts to start building the mine and power station.

Worst Case - "We're tied in red-tape":
Extend suspension (yes staying suspended is not as great as some people think - it erodes confidence and we cannot hide from a global macro economic correction). Extended suspension required because administrative and/or legal issue prevent the issuance of the mining license or the completion of the CATH deal.

Best Case - "Clean Sweep":
As per Most Likely case above plus: release of BFS and confirmation of finance for a 10MTPa plant.
Confirmation through whatever means that Cominiere still hold the 25% stake in Dathcom and that any challenges by others have been categorically rejected or deemed illegal and arrangements are being finalised for AVZ to acquire 15% Dathcom holdings from Cominiere using combination of cash and loan draw-down facility in place.
Next focus on FID, award of contracts and further offtakes possibly for an in-country LiOH plant

What is it going to be?
In any case Manono will be mined and AVZ will be a big part of it either with 51% or 66% (the 36% case that some mention is just fearmongering and IMO not worth spending any energy on). All LTHs who bought this stock when it was hovering between 3 and 10 cents will make some serious money out of this. If you have been in that long you will have the patience to see this through.

Good luck all and sleep well!
I’m going with CATH have paid their $240mill for a 24% stake. ✅

Mining License Awarded ✅
Mpiana Mwanga hydro-electric power station - 87 km from site - Works have started ✅

Open pit design “hard rock lithium, tin and tantalum” Progressing Well ✅

(Strip ratio < 0.5:1)✅ ✅✅✅✅✅✅✅ (Heaps of ticks)

Alluvial tin and tantalum % available upon further drill samples but 💯 ✅

Roche Dure resource extension and advancing Carriere de l’Este exploration target ✅ “Clearly Not Big Enough Yet”

Exploration targets identified for both laterite hosted and river channel placer tin deposits 😂 ✅

Other brown and greenfield exploration opportunities “ Wait what More ???”

FID to delivered within the months End with BFS Included to Top it off 👍 😉 🌝 🌞

We open up for Trade tomorrow and what will be will be….

It would be nice if the shorters had to pay for the borrow a little longer but 😊 fuck them 👍

And in small writing at the bottom which they must address the Jing Cheng thing..
Which a AIMO Is a nothing thing….

GLTAH

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 30 users

Frank

Top 20
I’m going with CATH have paid their $240mln for a 24% stake. ✅

Mining License Awarded ✅
Mpiana Mwanga hydro-electric power station - 87 km from site - Works have started ✅

Open pit design “hard rock lithium, tin and tantalum” Progressing Well ✅

(Strip ratio < 0.5:1)✅ ✅✅✅✅✅✅✅ (Heaps of ticks)

Alluvial tin and tantalum % available upon further drill samples but 💯 ✅

Roche Dure resource extension and advancing Carriere de l’Este exploration target ✅ “Clearly Not Big Enough Yet”

Exploration targets identified for both laterite hosted and river channel placer tin deposits 😂 ✅

Other brown and greenfield exploration opportunities “ Wait what More ???”

FID to delivered within the months End with BFS Included to Top it off 👍 😉 🌝 🌞

GLTAH
fingers-crossed.jpg

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
It would appear AVZ attracts a disproportionate number of alcoholics to its shareholding ranks….:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 25 users

j.l

Regular
...or turns them into alcoholics!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17 users
Top Bottom