AVZ Discussion 2022

John25

Regular
That's the plan, as much as I hate day traders I need to earn a living or I'll have to go and get a real job. I've hesitated on everything else for weeks and haven't made a cent. :LOL:

My one post in AVZ since the suspension got lifted, moderated in all of 5 mins...

View attachment 6985
Lucky i was privy to catch it …brillant

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

CashKing

Regular
Hey Cash, the @JAG invited us for a beer this Saturday, you in ?

If so, bring the olives.....;)

lol
I saw that Beisha but Saturday no can do as the Wind is ENE all day :love: so I'm taking the boat out, If I launch from Hillary's I might pop in for a beer depending on time and how many I've already had but I was thinking out from Ocean Reef, See how I go cheers mate..(y)

Plus I'm trying to stay away from large crowds atm mate, not interested in getting the spicy flu TBH...

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

BEISHA

Top 20
I saw that Beisha but Saturday no can do as the Wind is ENE all day :love: so I'm taking the boat out, If I launch from Hillary's I might pop in for a beer depending on time and how many I've already had but I was thinking out from Ocean Reef, See how I go cheers mate..(y)

Plus I'm trying to stay away from large crowds atm mate, not interested in getting the spicy flu TBH...
Party pooper........:cry:

bloated.gif

Just be careful you dont sink........;)

Jag and I wont be in a position to help you...

party.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
You can have your WA meet up, I think when this goes $2 we should have a national meet up. Not having the money to make it won't be an excuse at least...

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!

Wise choice!
I’m a bit of a homebody generally
I play one gig at the Metropolitan hotel Sat night and bingo!!!!…..fkn Covid 🙄
Welcome to 7 days livin in my bedroom so my family doesn’t get it …
Pain in the proverbial

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8 users

ptlas

Regular
I'm extremely jealous Frank, and one can only hope when AVZ gets out of this crap and hits $5 then I too can afford me one of those dream machines👌

In the mean time, seeing someone said they tried to send an email to Zijin on the crapper I thought I'd have a quick shot myself before bed. Too late to put much time into it but yeah thought I'd squeeze one in just in case they are oblivious to how they look right now:p

Feel free to shoot them a few emails as concerned Zijin potential/investors, I'd hate for the name Zijin to be tarnished any further so I've done my bit for Zijin share holders.

View attachment 6971
I wouldn't be opening any replies
I'm extremely jealous Frank, and one can only hope when AVZ gets out of this crap and hits $5 then I too can afford me one of those dream machines👌

In the mean time, seeing someone said they tried to send an email to Zijin on the crapper I thought I'd have a quick shot myself before bed. Too late to put much time into it but yeah thought I'd squeeze one in just in case they are oblivious to how they look right now:p

Feel free to shoot them a few emails as concerned Zijin potential/investors, I'd hate for the name Zijin to be tarnished any further so I've done my bit for Zijin share holders.

View attachment 6971
I wouldn't be opening any replies

• Haha
  • Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Kenno61

Regular
Anyone interested in a catch up Sat arvo for a beer/wine/coffee at the Breakwater? Would be great to chat about the week that was and what the future holds :)

View attachment 6901
Would love to JAG but no can do ..........footy lunch 'commitments' this Saturday :)
Will be praying for another miracle all day too, nothing to do with North Melbourne either.
Love Disco's idea of national drinky poos at $2!
Highly recommend The Count's bevvies?!. Hic.

• Haha
  • Love

ptlas

Regular
  • Thinking
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Dazmac66

Regular
Wise choice!
I’m a bit of a homebody generally
I play one gig at the Metropolitan hotel Sat night and bingo!!!!…..fkn Covid 🙄
Welcome to 7 days livin in my bedroom so my family doesn’t get it …
Pain in the proverbial
Don't underestimate the effects of covid mate. I hadn't been to the doctor for illness in at least 25 years previously. Be careful
Dazz.

Reactions: 7 users

Thaz

Regular
Look into setting up a SMSF.
Mandatory - please ensure you have received advice from a registered financial advisor to ensure that it is appropriate for you - and to ensure that you know your obligations in setting up an SMSF and as a trustee.

Samus

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Thinking

BEISHA

Top 20
Hi All

Gotta go to my tradie job, but considering the DOW was down plenty overnight , with the ASX down 110 pts as i type, most of my lithium players in the portfolio are only down a pip or two, overall portfolio only down 2%, i am getting the feeling that the Lithium sector as a whole is just bouncing off the bottom , waiting for some green shoots to arrive before the next leg up.

Lots of lithium stocks bouncing off over sold levels.

What will happen tomorrow with AVZ ?

I have NFI but Dow futures is pointing to green................take that for what its worth.

Just my observations, doesnt mean SQUAT until its proven.

Catch you all later.

Reactions: 13 users

solo

Regular
Interesting.. Is Klaus really such a Samaritan (then why?) OR he was involved in this BS spreading and now trying to whiten himself?

@ExpertLithium was registered only in April 2022 and already full of "insides" )

1652933959674.png

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 14 users

TheCount

Regular
Would love to JAG but no can do ..........footy lunch 'commitments' this Saturday :)
Will be praying for another miracle all day too, nothing to do with North Melbourne either.
Love Disco's idea of national drinky poos at $2!
Highly recommend The Count's bevvies?!. Hic.
When this baby hits $2 it's a whole new discussion about brewing equipment - provided the Countess doesn't see the invoice!

IMG_4842.jpg

200L batch - should be enough for the weekend, yeah?

Cheers.
TC.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

BEISHA

Top 20
  • Haha

Samus

Top 20
  • Haha

BEISHA

Top 20
Fair enough, you must have blocked out Flash the lovely German lass from HC?
Obviously the study paying off. :LOL:
Oh, i get you now, havnt blocked him at all, just having a private LOL as he changes his wave count....again and again and again.

Too funny, hopeless chartist who blinds his audience with science and cognitive bias...

rose glasses.gif

Reactions: 3 users
Interesting.. Is Klaus really such a Samaritan (then why?) OR he was involved in this BS spreading and now trying to whiten himself?

@ExpertLithium was registered only in April 2022 and already full of "insides" )

View attachment 7015
What is happening on twitter?! Haha

I thought this account was Der aswell.

Is @eastwoolishane a troll? Lol

Screenshot_20220519-150012_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Screenshot_20220519-150039_DuckDuckGo.jpg

• Wow
  • Thinking

JAG

Top 20
Happy Thursday..........:LOL: