AVZ Discussion 2022

alesi

Emerged
The AVZ TSE FAMILY continues to grow..............(y)(y)(y)

Welcome @Uglybob ( you said it not me...;)), @Mickdavo, @alesi

We hope you enjoy the intell and the laughs and the occasional MODEL dropping by from time to time.!!
Very much appreciating the commentary here ladies and gents. You know evil exists when you read hotcrapper threads. Some individuals are not fit to be called humans. It's an inverse world we live in at the moment.

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

alesi

Emerged
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Very much appreciating the commentary here ladies and gents. You know evil exists when you read hotcrapper threads. Some individuals are not fit to be called humans. It's an inverse world we live in at the moment.
I cant even recognise HC anymore, especially the AVZ threads, it was such a great source of information from some very clued up dudes and the respect for one another was high, now its just full of hate with one liner crap.

SAD.

• Sad
Reactions: 15 users

Samus

Top 20
I used to like Pauline back in the day, when she was still in the fish and chip business............had some good ideas that no one was prepared to say, now she is a real sad sack with nothing good to say and is a anti vaxxer..............:eek:

You reap what you sow.

View attachment 6987
'I used to like Pauline back in the day'

:eek: is this you beisha? :unsure:
images (10).jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Look into setting up a SMSF.
I have just done that myself recently, paid $500 to set it up via my accountant, great time to do it whilst there are some bargain prices hanging around due to the MACRO

imo

Reactions: 3 users

LX600

Regular
I have just done that myself recently, paid $500 to set it up via my accountant, great time to do it whilst there are some bargain prices hanging around due to the MACRO

imo
Your fee is very good! How come my one cost 3k? 😭

• Wow
Reactions: 4 users

Frank

Top 20
Absolute weapon that Excel. Worst case if AVZ doesn't make you enough to buff out that bonnet you can just get a t-shirt.

View attachment 6978

Absolute weapon that Excel.

Worst case if AVZ doesn't make you enough to buff out that bonnet you can just get a t-shirt.

She's a Beast all right, a Sexy Beast 🥰

All i can say is thank Christ and the ASX Gods we aren't Trading today :rolleyes:

Otherwise i might be using that T-Shirt to Buff out those Bumps on that Bonnet :cry: o_O :eek:

Sexcel.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

BEISHA

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

alesi

Emerged

BEISHA

Top 20
Your fee is very good! How come my one cost 3k? 😭
Is that just the set up fee or the annual fee ?

If its just to set it up, then you have been greased up the back side.

imo

Reactions: 2 users

alesi

Emerged
I'm with esuperfund. They charge under $1K
Actually just had a look. Free setup fee, plus first year free. Second year $999.

Reactions: 4 users

CashKing

Regular
That's the plan, as much as I hate day traders I need to earn a living or I'll have to go and get a real job. I've hesitated on everything else for weeks and haven't made a cent. :LOL:

My one post in AVZ since the suspension got lifted, moderated in all of 5 mins...

View attachment 6985
It thought it was very On Topic, seems mods didn’t. If only they would mod the right people ffs

• Thinking
Reactions: 6 users
  • Haha

LX600

Regular
We used a financial adviser to set up and we asked a few it is around that range. Probably it includes some tax advise?

Reactions: 1 users

CashKing

Regular
I cant even recognise HC anymore, especially the AVZ threads, it was such a great source of information from some very clued up dudes and the respect for one another was high, now its just full of hate with one liner crap.

SAD.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6 users

Dazmac66

Regular
Is that just the set up fee or the annual fee ?

If its just to set it up, then you have been greased up the back side.

imo
He is a on AVZ so he is used to it!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Mickdavo

Regular
The AVZ TSE FAMILY continues to grow..............(y)(y)(y)

Welcome @Uglybob ( you said it not me...;)), @Mickdavo, @alesi

We hope you enjoy the intell and the laughs and the occasional MODEL dropping by from time to time.!!

View attachment 6984

Long-time stalker first-time poster! ha ha.. (y)(y)

Was stalking the crapper back in the day, but even back then couldn't stand the trolls so I left years ago. Nice to see the community vibes here. 😀

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

BEISHA

Top 20
We used a financial adviser to set up and we asked a few it is around that range. Probably it includes some tax advise?
" financial advisor "...............................say no more........;)

bleeding-anus.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

BEISHA

Top 20

Hey Cash, the @JAG invited us for a beer this Saturday, you in ?

If so, bring the olives.....;)

lol

• Haha
Top Bottom