AVZ Discussion 2022

ptlas

Regular
What is happening on twitter?! Haha

I thought this account was Der aswell.

Is @eastwoolishane a troll? Lol

View attachment 7024

View attachment 7025
Don't follow twatter-full of bollix and haven't been there in ages.
Gotta laugh though, complaining about what AVZ investors post. DESPERATE.

Have to say that I'm more than disappointed in FT and DRC government.
On their anti-corruption watch, this shit was allowed to happen. Surely, before righting wrongs one needs to enforce the rules for the present.
I suspect a power struggle rages, the outcome of which may not be clear cut yet. Fingers X

I believe there was about four months between the dodgy vote and the transfer of shares. Where was NF? and why not call another meeting to reverse the decision? Or did I miss something.
It seems he relied on the law to come to our aid. Where are you FT?

Overall I'm unimpressed, the law is obviously on AVZ's side but will it be enforced and when?

If FT is to right this wrong and get his showcase project our of reverse then he probably has two options:

Push it through the courts PRONTO

or

Issue some sort of Presidential decree.
A little difficult in a 'democracy' where nepotism and favouritism are sworn enemies.

With this in mind, I expect a very slow resolution-but would be delighted to be wrong.

Where this leaves us tomorrow is anyone's guess. We could be awaiting resolution and stay in suspension or come out post ML
But then what? Who would produce the FID?

Either way FT needs to get his finger out. Hobnobbing with Biden and other western leaders will not get him re-elected if it comes to nought financially.

Only imho

BTW @Winenut please don't mention TT it brings on my PTSD

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

wombat74

Top 20
Dont you just love the way Zijin talk in their bs ann abt the 15%.....

Oh we are currently mining in the DRC and benefiting the people with our tax dollars, and oh we hope AVZ comes to terms with us owning 15% as we'd really like to help start building the mine

fuck off you filthy fucks

yeah it makes me livid, and who knows when it will be sorted, but I still stand by my older statement that if Zijins in I wont be selling (gave all the reasons for it), will I be pissed off? hell yes, will I throw away my shares to the worlds best Lithium mine? don't think so, but I may sell a couple depending on the outcome of %'s etc
Either way AVZ have majority stake .So bring on the ML . That will give Zijin a kick in the teeth while we remain in suspension to sort it out .

Reactions: 5 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Either way AVZ have majority stake .So bring on the ML . That will give Zijin a kick in the teeth while we remain in suspension to sort it out .

Unfortunately if they do get a leg in I doubt they will be contributing to the locals anywhere near as much as AVZ was preparing to.

Reactions: 9 users

Uglybob

Regular
Thanks @BEISHA I've been on the Clobber for a few years, but the S/N ratio gets pretty low most of the time so I don't post much. When your charts disappeared and someone where you went, I decided to check it out. The problem is once everyone starts coming here, _everyone_ starts coming here...

Would love to JAG but no can do ..........footy lunch 'commitments' this Saturday :)
Will be praying for another miracle all day too, nothing to do with North Melbourne either.
Love Disco's idea of national drinky poos at $2!
Highly recommend The Count's bevvies?!. Hic.
Hey, I just wanted to do a shout-out to a fellow North nut. Tough times for us ‘roo fans…

Reactions: 2 users

JAG

Top 20
Dont you just love the way Zijin talk in their bs ann abt the 15%.....

Oh we are currently mining in the DRC and benefiting the people with our tax dollars, and oh we hope AVZ comes to terms with us owning 15% as we'd really like to help start building the mine

fuck off you filthy fucks

yeah it makes me livid, and who knows when it will be sorted, but I still stand by my older statement that if Zijins in I wont be selling (gave all the reasons for it), will I be pissed off? hell yes, will I throw away my shares to the worlds best Lithium mine? don't think so, but I may sell a couple depending on the outcome of %'s etc
Lets Go Reaction GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

JAG

Top 20
Thanks @BEISHA I've been on the Clobber for a few years, but the S/N ratio gets pretty low most of the time so I don't post much. When your charts disappeared and someone where you went, I decided to check it out. The problem is once everyone starts coming here, _everyone_ starts coming here...
The problem is once everyone starts coming here, _everyone_ starts coming here...

Just so you know......this is not HShitter and we as the group. especially financial members control the thread... meaning, downramping and fake accounts can easily be deleted by the faithful :cool:
delete black and white GIF

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users
This is the way I see it, its a balls up from the government and possibly a touch of mis-management from our boys, but at the end of the day what I've put here seems to be it in a nutshell, and Franck just agreed.
View attachment 7030
We had better hope that the 15% is a question of law rather than ministerial or other delegated authority (that may be open to corrupt influence). If it’s the former, we at least have legal avenues and remedies to pursue.

blu

Regular
  • Love
  • Wow

obe wan

Regular
Yes cheekypeak is good gear,; there's my setup, gone electric, cheeky peak kettle on the left and I dropped one of their herms into the tank at the end ; had to get the sparkies around to beef up the wiring for it. Keeps me out of the bottlo :LOL::LOL:

Attachments

• CC839B03-2AEC-4BBF-BABB-9809EA1DB608.jpeg
    CC839B03-2AEC-4BBF-BABB-9809EA1DB608.jpeg
    214.5 KB · Views: 51
  • Love
  • Wow

Rambo

Regular

Great finds ohreally, I do believe this mining journalist Frank knows his stuff. He is quick to provide facts to people who start arguments based on false information. Definitely adds confidence to my own thoughts. I wish he would put the igf report out in its entirety. I think we would all like to see it.

Reactions: 20 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
The problem is once everyone starts coming here, _everyone_ starts coming here...

Just so you know......this is not HShitter and we as the group. especially financial members control the thread... meaning, downramping and fake accounts can easily be deleted by the faithful :cool:
delete black and white GIF
When you say financial members are you meaning as an AVZ holder or you have put money into the forum?

Rambo

Regular
I am curious what procedures are available to the government to remedy the situation or how long it is take. It is really frustrating that on the cusp of a pivotal company moment from explorers to miners we end up in this mess. But it goes to show when something is truly valuable and the work to prove this has been done, people will do just about anything to get a piece of the pie.

JAG

Top 20
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Yes cheekypeak is good gear,; there's my setup, gone electric, cheeky peak kettle on the left and I dropped one of their herms into the tank at the end ; had to get the sparkies around to beef up the wiring for it. Keeps me out of the bottlo :LOL::LOL:
Ok, so when this thing starts to fly we start the pub crawl. Start at The Counts, onto blu’s and finish at Obe’s. I heard Frank is paying for the private jet

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

Rambo

Regular
Seems Franck implied that basically AVZ would win at the ICC, so maybe we take what we have to France and shut them down for good...may be the quickest remedy beyond a presidential decree....would think the ICC will take a couple of months, and I believe they have a max of 6 months to make a decision

Seriously Zijin are outright evil scum vultures

Maybe ask Franck if you want his thoughts

Yes, after putting everything I’ve read together in my head that’s what I gather as well. Zinjin are terrible more than anything I’ll be embarrassed if they do manage to become a partner. I agree with Frank’s objective view. Whatever the case let’s hope for a quick outcome.

I think I’m starting to get a bit of excitement for tomorrow. Let’s see if the company provides any guidance.

Reactions: 10 users

Rediah

Regular
Hi guys/gals,
Just a quick intro of myself, 2nd time posting here, from Brisbane, recently joined AVZ (last December), bit late to the party you may say, but here I am as some of my good friends are with AVZ for a over 2-3 years,, joined this forum/page after I couldn't find why AVZ went south soon after the big annoucement related to ML as there were no official wording so had to resort to social media where saw the trolls like SaneGeist on twitter (bad idea) and then came to this page, have learnt a lot from you guys and got fair bit of idea about the current situation. So thank you for that (y)(y)

Reactions: 35 users

Hemicuda

Regular
Hi guys/gals,
Just a quick intro of myself, 2nd time posting here, from Brisbane, recently joined AVZ (last December), bit late to the party you may say, but here I am as some of my good friends are with AVZ for a over 2-3 years,, joined this forum/page after I couldn't find why AVZ went south soon after the big annoucement related to ML as there were no official wording so had to resort to social media where saw the trolls like SaneGeist on twitter (bad idea) and then came to this page, have learnt a lot from you guys and got fair bit of idea about the current situation. So thank you for that (y)(y)
Welcome mate, good to have some more representation from north of the border👍

Reactions: 11 users

Frank

Top 20
Hi guys/gals,
welcome-to-the-dark-side.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Samus

Top 20
Seems Franck implied that basically AVZ would win at the ICC, so maybe we take what we have to France and shut them down for good...may be the quickest remedy beyond a presidential decree....would think the ICC will take a couple of months, and I believe they have a max of 6 months to make a decision

Seriously Zijin are outright evil scum vultures

Maybe ask Franck if you want his thoughts

Got to wonder just how much of this management has known about. I am not well versed in asx disclosure rules whatsoever but you have to assume they have been very confident in the legal advice they have received to date. You'd imagine something like this could cause big trouble for them otherwise.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Thinking
Top Bottom