AVZ Discussion 2022

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Re-read it a few times, and every time it looks more positive to me.
I mean it's a pretty confident statement that if the licence isnt already secured, it sure is going to be.
They're boasting about their professional achievements in this post. Pretty embarresing if it's still uncertain and then it doesn't pan out.

Christian was there at the meeting, in the photo, with Nigel and the new CAMI boss.
As I said they didn't go for coffee and a chat, not with all of their legal and lobying team.
There's something else as well that lends to the real possability AVZ has just gone through the final stages of getting the licence, surface rights payed, and other legal proceedings involved with that.

Oh also, this post by Christian absolutely puts to bed the notion of everything being sold.
And that means fucking divadends doesnt it ! :love:
:ROFLMAO:
Of course, all IMO.
If I was doing business in the DRC right now....from experience....I would take my fucking lawyer to every business meeting with whoever it might be including the very first of whatever it is including friendly chats about nothing in particular with tea and cupcakes....

• Haha
Reactions: 16 users

Charbella

Regular
You guys are reading way too much into it. He just means our first licence as a company not multiple licenses. We either get the licence for all of PE13359 or we get it for the south and would need to prove the resource in the north with a DFS before applying for a separate PE if we still have that area.

And I definitely won't be popping champagne based on him using the word secure either. He is talking generally not specifically imo
Definitions from Oxford Languages
secure
verb
past tense: secured; past participle: secured

1. succeed in obtaining (something), especially with difficulty.
"the division secured a major contract"

A pretty fitting word to describe our situation.😉😉

Reactions: 4 users
Unlucky..

Edited. Was talking license for may 2021
71c7ab1c-5c1b-4228-b89d-dd620f69de22_text.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
When did we ever have a license in May 2021?
We applied in May 2021

But he is more likely referring to securing the ministerial decree which was granted in April 2022 that was announced in May 2022

Reactions: 7 users
Definitions from Oxford Languages
secure
verb
past tense: secured; past participle: secured

1. succeed in obtaining (something), especially with difficulty.
"the division secured a major contract"

A pretty fitting word to describe our situation.😉😉
He edited his post. He is talking about the initial decree. Not the first time he has posted something confusing.
20230817_233923.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Dijon101

Regular
I believe over all sentiment is getting more and more positive by the day.

To see Nigel representing AVZ in the drc is outstanding. First received by the new CAMI management.
First time I've actually seen Nigel in a photo with drc officials for over 2 years.

Great publicity and very much a nod to shareholders.

Reactions: 24 users

Samus

Top 20
I think @wine has already popped the cork🤣
Wino does that every day 🤣
He'll be hung over for a week if the licence does come.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Wino does that every day 🤣
He'll be hung over for a week if the licence does come.

oh for fucks sake..........just a week???!!:ROFLMAO::cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

CashKing

Regular
Dudes when this goes $4 beers on me for being a negative shithead. I’ve had my hopium now. Feeling better
Still waiting on a slab once we got to 15c or some shit of another guy…

• Haha
  • Fire

cruiser51

Top 20
The United States is designating the following individuals as generally ineligible for entry into the United States, due to their involvement in significant corruption:

• Cosma Wilungula Balongelwa, the former Director General of Congolese Institute for the Conservation of Nature (ICCN);
  • Leonard Muamba Kanda, the former Department Head of the DRC Management Authority for the Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora (CITES) and Director of ICCN; and
  • Augustin Ngumbi Amuri, the Director-Coordinator of the DRC CITES Management Authority and Legal Advisor to ICCN
As public officials responsible for wildlife protection, they abused their public positions by trafficking chimpanzees, gorillas, okapi, and other protected wildlife from the DRC, primarily to the People’s Republic of China, using falsified permits, in return for bribes. Their corrupt, transnational criminal actions not only undermined rule of law and government transparency in the DRC but also long-standing wildlife conservation efforts.

Today’s action demonstrates the United States stands with those in the DRC who work to disrupt wildlife trafficking and promote accountability for corrupt public officials and transnational criminals. These designations also reaffirm the United States’ commitment to combat corruption, which harms the public interest, hampers countries’ economic prosperity, and curtails the ability of governments to respond effectively to the needs of their people.

These public designations are made under Section 7031(c) of the Department of State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs Appropriations Act, 2023. The Department is also designating Kanda’s wife, Rose Nsele Ngokali and Wilungula’s wife, Esther Mwanga Wilungula as generally ineligible for entry into the United States.

• Wow
  • Thinking

CashKing

Regular
Elephants never forget hey remark 👍 Old mate owes a few VB slabs still..

I’m thirsty & I’m still waiting Dr Wolf….

GLTAH

djhome

Having a whale of a time…

1692284110684.jpeg

cruiser51

Top 20
F3lxHzlWIAIG-nJ.jpg

NEWSECONOMY

Mabolia and the Mining Cadastre (CAMI), for the exploitation of Manono lithium with the Australians of AVZ MINERALS?

August 17, 2023
Kiki Kienge

By Kiki Kienge
It is no longer a secret, the development for the exploitation of Manono lithium in the province of Tanganiyka is at high sea at the moment following politico-political interventions and the almost personal interests of certain former -leaders and not Congolese state companies.

Highly coveted by world powers and multinationals, the Manono hard rock lithium deposit, one of the safest in the world, is the economic and geostrategic base between the Western and Eastern blocks, in the middle of the Australians of the AVZ MINERALS group which has highlighted by its feasibility studies this Congolese wealth on the international level.

The People's Republic of China through a Chinese group, ZIJIN already present in the DR Congo in the cobalt and copper mining sector, did not go there with gloves.
Attempting a purchase of 15% of the shares of the joint venture DATHCOM, between the Congolese State, AVZ MINERAL which owns 75% including 15% purchased from the Chinese, Simon Cong .
A sale which had been judged illegal by the General Inspectorate of Finance, financial control body of the presidency of the DR Congo, since sold at 33,400,000 $US than the 150,000,000 $Us of the real value on the market at the time of sale.

After the finalization of the feasibility study of AVZ MINERALS through the DATHCOM joint venture, the Ministry of Mines headed by H. E. Antoinette Nsamba Kalambayi , had agreed to the change of the exploration permit granting the exploitation permit to DATHCOM which should allow the start of lithium ore mining at Manono.

But here is the former all-powerful reigning Mining Cadastre (CAMI), Felix Mupande for reasons still unknown until now had blocked the operating permit in his drawers, which after a few political maneuvers was canceled by the same Minister of Mines of the DR Congo, something that has so far blocked the exploitation of lithium.

As the destiny of any "king" would be the decline one day or another, Félix Mupande by the will of the Head of State, Félix Tshisekedi was put aside from the Mining Cadastre and replaced by Paul Mabolia , who seems to want to change the things at CAMI and get personally and directly involved in making the Manono lithium project a reality.

Paul Mabolia in the vision of Félix Tshisekedi, has just renewed relations with the Australian group AVZ MINERALS, receiving the Mr. Nigel Ferguson CEO of the company accompanied by a delegation of representatives in the Manono project, this August 15, 2023, a visit of courtesy at the headquarters of the Mining Cadastre.

Courtesy which in all the business and political lagooning would only sound like a resumption of working sessions between the Mining Cadastre and AVZ Minerals for discussions on the resumption of collaboration, of course of the Manono lithium project.

What can I say other than not wishing for the start of the effective exploitation of lithium in Manono, something that the entire population of the province of Tanganyika in particular and all of the DR Congo in general hopes for, for the development and the jobs that should be created by this project.

• Love

JNRB

Regular
Yeah it does sound like he may be saying that, although it could be taken that he's just saying they are assisting with the process, but I thought it sounded like he was saying that.
Given the CAMI meeting (you dont bring your lawyers and consultants just for a courtesy drop in, for scones & tea), and that other place that was visited on the weekend ;), word of documents, and deals done.. well it's certainly on the very possible side of things I believe :)

And yes the "First Licence" part made my ears prick up, very curious!
However it might be an artifact of translation.

Come on Nigel, are we there or what?
Been a hell of a long time cooking this thing.

Oh and lastly, the fact they're speaking again, coupled with the CAMI PR piece, is very telling.
Yes, First license.
First we mining license,
Then some work involved
Then license to print money (second license)

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

RHyNO

Regular
At $4 I’m a millionaire after tax. And we are all going to a pub to laugh and cry and cry and laugh about it all. Goddamn avz nationwide pub crawl.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users
Yeah it does sound like he may be saying that, although it could be taken that he's just saying they are assisting with the process, but I thought it sounded like he was saying that.
Given the CAMI meeting (you dont bring your lawyers and consultants just for a courtesy drop in, for scones & tea), and that other place that was visited on the weekend ;), word of documents, and deals done.. well it's certainly on the very possible side of things I believe :)

And yes the "First Licence" part made my ears prick up, very curious!
However it might be an artifact of translation.

Come on Nigel, are we there or what?
Been a hell of a long time cooking this thing.

Oh and lastly, the fact they're speaking again, coupled with the CAMI PR piece, is very telling.
Agreed the photo together is a huge sign of support and collaboration. Now let’s get on with it!!

Roon

Regular
I'm not sure if I was a legal firm that I would be touting the achieval of the licence (Ministerial Decree) as one of its great accomplishments, given that it soon went on to be cancelled under justifications that are legally dubious.

whales

Regular
Agreed the photo together is a huge sign of support and collaboration. Now let’s get on with it!!
First Licence
We never had the full licence only the Minister decree to it.as surface rights was never paid and 10% not ceded to government.
So saying First Licence he would be very confident for AVZ success.

timb89

Regular
You guys are reading way too much into it. He just means our first licence as a company not multiple licenses. We either get the licence for all of PE13359 or we get it for the south and would need to prove the resource in the north with a DFS before applying for a separate PE if we still have that area.

And I definitely won't be popping champagne based on him using the word secure either. He is talking generally not specifically imo

What you said in reagrds to the separate areas is exactly what my post was speculating towards.

Reactions: 1 users

oxxa23

Regular
oh for fucks sake..........just a week???!!:ROFLMAO::cool:
you'll be fine, got to stop drinking to be hungover...

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users
Top Bottom