AVZ Discussion 2022

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Thank you 👍
Thank fuck I don't have to confirm or deny you are thinking :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

CHB

Regular
He was going for user name, RHyNO1980

But instead of picking alphabet o, he picked digit 0 , but since he wanted it upper case letter, so he pressed shift 0 (digit 0), which gave him ) or at least thats what I think what happened and it turns out RYhN)1980.

Hence I was after a little clarification to solve the mystery

Csi Miami Sunglasses GIF

If you are still

Confused Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

its all good, I often confuses myself , apologies 🙇‍♂️

Asking the tough questions lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

TDITD

Top 20
He was going for user name, RHyNO1980

But instead of picking alphabet o, he picked digit 0 , but since he wanted it upper case letter, so he pressed shift 0 (digit 0), which gave him ) or at least thats what I think what happened and it turns out RYhN)1980.

Hence I was after a little clarification to solve the mystery

Csi Miami Sunglasses GIF

If you are still

Confused Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

its all good, I often confuses myself , apologies 🙇‍♂️
Well aren't you going to feel silly when you find out his actual name is RYhN)1980

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

Rediah

Regular
Well aren't you going to feel silly when you find out his actual name is RYhN)1980

Happy to be wrong, Its just that ) stares at me when I look at it, and now, none of you cant unsee it either,

You are welcome

Shaun Of The Dead Good Job GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Flexi

Regular
1692244904603.png

1692244931391.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

Flexi

Regular
TIME THAT PASSES ..........CANNOT BE TAKEN BACK

1692245699849.png

CHINESE FREE ZONE..... TRUST AND RESPECT FOR CONGOLESE WORKERS
AVZ MANONO PROJECT STAFF
1692245632522-png.42202

TIME TO ACT NOW...........NO TIME TO WASTE.......MANONO READY TO AWAKEN

1692245757372.png

Attachments

• 1692245632522.png
    1692245632522.png
    680.2 KB · Views: 1,685
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Any thoughts on what/where the 'separate proceedings' will be determined?

Have you seen Giddyup's post on the crapper re Dathomir? I must say I had noted that no EGM had ever been held for the 5% SPA, but my concerns were dissipated after their comprehensive comments in the response to ASX. Perhaps not as straightforward?

@Roon feel free to develop this discussion. I was pleased to see Giddyup actually delivered on his thoughts quite comprehensively
Screen Shot 2023-08-17 at 1.27.14 pm.png

Is that the EGM you are after?

Reactions: 7 users

cruiser51

Top 20
View attachment 42212

Is that the EGM you are after?
Don't forget GiddYup can't find the Dathcom JV either.

Funny enough I read the bloody thing before investing in AVZ.

Giddyup has to delve deeper, I am not going to lead him by the hand, fukkit.

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
  • Thinking

RHyNO

Regular
WTF who are you calling losers, liars and wingers?
You are the biggest winger of all. Did bi-polar kicked in again today?
I’m calling the liars who lie about knowing shit losers. Not you ya sensitive little bitch

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 4 users

RHyNO

Regular
They have no confidence in their own thoughts and are out of touch with reality. Best to ignore them.
Mate you are the biggest hopium addict of all. And I still love you.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

cruiser51

Top 20
No, it must be for the second tranche. I knew one of them had been documented but nothing on the other
Screen Shot 2023-08-17 at 1.53.38 pm.png

This is what GiddyYup posted 8 weeks ago.

In record time he has become an expert on AVZ and commences to comment from the hip.
He does not impress me and is clearly on a fishing exercise. Fukhim.

• Fire

Doc

Master of Quan
I’m calling the liars who lie about knowing shit losers. Not you ya sensitive little bitch
Ill take a wild stab and say you havent read this book:
s-l500.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16 users

Azzler

Top 20
View attachment 42213

This is what GiddyYup posted 8 weeks ago.

In record time he has become an expert on AVZ and commences to comment from the hip.
He does not impress me and is clearly on a fishing exercise. Fukhim.
9/10 It's Der Geist up to his usual.

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

RHyNO

Regular
Ill take a wild stab and say you havent read this book:
View attachment 42214
Dudes when this goes $4 beers on me for being a negative shithead. I’ve had my hopium now. Feeling better

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

Azzler

Top 20
@RHyN)1980

At First it's like...
angry dog GIF

Then later...
GIF by MOODMAN

Every time 🤪

• Haha

Cumquat Cap

Regular
They have no confidence in their own thoughts and are out of touch with reality. Best to ignore them.
Geo stop giving secrets away to that Western Australian lithium troll over on hotcrapper (Lithium_King)

Doc

Master of Quan
Dudes when this goes $4 beers on me for being a negative shithead. I’ve had my hopium now. Feeling better
Welcome back brother! Whether you own 1 share or 10mil we all in the trenches together.
Except the genuine trolls, they just crotch rot

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

RHyNO

Regular
Bit off topic as it has been bugging me for a while so asking it now..

I think you were going with upper case lower case Profile name, two upper case, one lower case and two upper case?

But, instead of O you went 0 and that too upper case, that is, Shift key 0, which gave you ' )', is that correct?

Its just, that everytime I see it , the urge comes to ask you if that was what you were intending, RHyNO1980 and not RHyN)1980?

And if so, please fix it, and then we can discuss more on AV2...
Nailed it. Jeez sometimes I get on here and just have a little cry party about false documents and false hope and MFs wanna string me up. Look im sorry guys I’m not a cnt I’m just a musician with a jazz hip hop disposition (same thing) I invested probably 5 years ago and my whole shit is AVZ and I eagerly want to see success.

• Fire
  • Love

Samus

Top 20
Jules Alingete

Jules Alingete
  • Wednesday August 16, 2023 - 12:16

The General Inspectorate of Finance (IGF) under the leadership of its head of service Jules Alingete Key is committed to the involvement of all social strata of the country in the fight against corruption and the embezzlement of public funds in the Democratic Republic of Congo. It is in this context that we must situate the presence of Jules Alingete Key, boss of the IGF at the conference organized by the Higher Institute of Commerce of Kinshasa (ISC / K) Monday August 14, 2023 around the theme: " the threats and opportunities of the fight against corruption in the DRC with the sub-theme is digitization a magic solution? ".
Speaking on this occasion, financial policeman Jules Alingete Key reminded the audience that when it comes to corruption, one should not be complacent, especially since the consequences of corruption go well beyond beyond perceptions and are harmful to the nation. According to him, the issue of corruption is closely linked to that of development, the more it increases, the less innovations are recorded and economic growth falls.
"We are always very happy to exchange with the different strata of the Congolese population on the results produced by the General Inspectorate of Finance in the fight against corruption triggered in our country since the advent of His Excellency the President of the Republic, Head of State in 2019, who has made this scourge an important element of these concerns. And as you know since 2020 the IGF has been revitalized in order to effectively support this vision of the Head of State in the fight against corruption and the implementation of good governance to restore the image of the DRC on the international level", said Jules Alingete Key in remarks reported by the communication unit of the IGF.
And to continue:
"We discussed with the academic body and the students on the achievements in the fight against corruption and sensitize the assembly on the evils of corruption so that today we have committed Congolese who support this vision of the Head of State in the fight against corruption. We thank his Excellency the Minister of Higher and University Education who made it possible for us to have this conference and hope that it will not be the last meeting around the subject".
HAS

For his part, alongside Jules Alingete Key, the Director General of the ISC has relied on digitization in the eradication of corruption in academia. For the number one of the ISC, corruption is a sociological reality that deeply plagues Congolese society.
"It manifests itself in several forms: Madesu ya bana, na mela mwa mayi, solola bien, oza kilos, ... all its conceptions to lead to a single result, the perception of a gift in cash or in kind. Mainly in services of the DRC and makes it difficult to fight against the enormous network that corruption represents in Congolese society", he pointed out during his intervention
To combat this poison long consumed in the DRC, the DG of the ISC, Professor NYONSABA SEBIGUNDA Edson advocates the use of mobile banking via the OPTsolution application, as one of the solutions to fight against corruption in the university environment.
HAS

Since the accession of Félix Tshisekedi to the supreme magistracy and the appointment of Jules Alingete Key at the head of this public service attached to the Presidency of the Republic, the General Inspectorate of Finance has been fighting against embezzlement and financial embezzlement its hobbyhorse to fight the anti-values rooted in public institutions, the work which is welcomed by the Congolese population.
The IGF plays a major role in mobilizing public revenue with its financial patrol. This general financial patrol in public finances, according to Jules Alingete, remains the main key to the eradication of anti-values in public management.
Clement MUAMBA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users
Top Bottom