AVZ Discussion 2022

Mr_Tones83

Regular
He edited his post. He is talking about the initial decree. Not the first time he has posted something confusing.
View attachment 42249
Is there a link to that post?
I follow him on X and the last post from him I see is Aug 16... not sure how I'm missing it
1000006179.jpg

Bonsoir

Regular
I'm not sure if I was a legal firm that I would be touting the achieval of the licence (Ministerial Decree) as one of its great accomplishments, given that it soon went on to be cancelled under justifications that are legally dubious.
Ministerial Decree was an achievement along with AVZs accomplishment, corruption from highest level of government and others isn’t justification to not recognise the battle BOD & legal firm have been up against.

The frustration Nigel & Co suffered through the hands of corruption is something we will not appreciate.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

protoje

Regular
IMG_2692.jpeg

Sorry if someone already posted, so much discussion and I couldn’t find what everyone was talk about. Think the edited version is pretty clear, as much as I wish he was talking about the imminent license.

Cumquat Cap

Regular
For a lawyer i've seen a few slip-ups from Christian celebrating far too early - if that was my lawyer I would not be pleased. They did the same with the Zijin being out fiasco

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 14 users

wombat74

Top 20
View attachment 42267
Sorry if someone already posted, so much discussion and I couldn’t find what everyone was talk about. Think the edited version is pretty clear, as much as I wish he was talking about the imminent license.
How much are we paying this guy ?

Reactions: 2 users
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Azzler

Top 20
That's a shame but it was just an exciting maybe anyway.
The overall impression of their message is still fantastic and extremerly positive for us.
"Looking ahead to the next step."

Reactions: 11 users

Azzler

Top 20
For a lawyer i've seen a few slip-ups from Christian celebrating far too early - if that was my lawyer I would not be pleased. They did the same with the Zijin being out fiasco
Well they did actaully say they were out. 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 1 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
are they out though? yet to see confirmation of that? Prefer him to wait before gloating and finish the fkn job - but whatever

• Fire
Reactions: 23 users
Well they did actaully say they were out. 🤷‍♂️
are they out though? yet to see confirmation of that? Prefer him to wait before gloating and finish the fkn job - but whatever
The biggest concern for me over his phrasing of that meeting is that AVZ's legal position is that Zijin were never in Dathcom in the first place

Reactions: 4 users

j.l

Regular
The biggest concern for me over his phrasing of that meeting is that AVZ's legal position is that Zijin were never in Dathcom in the first place
Your point being that they can't be "out" if they were never "in" in the first place, so by saying "they're out" one might interpret that as some kind of tacit acknowledgment that they were in fact "in" at some point?

Reactions: 1 users
Your point being that they can't be "out" if they were never "in" in the first place, so by saying "they're out" one might interpret that as some kind of tacit acknowledgment that they were in fact "in" at some point?
Yeah exactly. Zijin (through Jin Cheng) are on the RCCM so technically they are in Dathcom but our entire jurisdictional challenge to the case brought by Zijin at the ICC is that we don't need to recognise them in Dathcom because they obtained the 15% in violation of our pre-emptive rights using bribes and ripping off the DRC people to the tune of $120m USD as proven in the IGF report. Just seems careless for him to phrase it that way imo

Reactions: 9 users
I'm calling it. Today's the day!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21 users

Azzler

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
big call fingers X big boy

Reactions: 2 users
You've got until 8pm before the mob comes after you! :LOL:
Alright let me tone it down a bit. If not official announcement from AVZ, then some reasonably good news to come out of DRC today.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

Azzler

Top 20
Alright let me tone it down a bit. If not official announcement from AVZ, then some reasonably good news to come out of DRC today.
That would be heaps nice and set the tone for a happy weekend.
I'm with ya dude, I actually thought we'd have gotten something official already.
Moone Boy Waiting GIF by HULU

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users

BEISHA

Top 20
YES

GLTAH
I have been depressed watching the lithium sector getting a proverbial....

pineappled.gif

So been out of the loop with TSE recently as i get...

drunk.gif

Glad to be back and finding this post with Nigel having a smile on his face ........:):unsure:

Cause normally he is a cranky looking fuck ...;)

Do we dare to...

dreaming.gif

bell.gif

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

• Love
Reactions: 16 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971

Can I tone it down quite a bit further and say nothing of any note will come from AVZ or DRC today

You can pineapple me to your hearts content tonight if I'm wrong

I see mountains being made out of molehills

• Haha
  • Fire

Thaz

Regular
Can I tone it down quite a bit further and say nothing of any note will come from AVZ or DRC today

You can pineapple me to your hearts content tonight if I'm wrong

I see mountains being made out of molehills

pineapple GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users
Top Bottom