AVZ Discussion 2022

BEISHA

Top 20
Excellent news, I'm glad we are getting in from the start before the new CAMI boys could have their minds poisoned by the Zijin-backed DRC sell-outs like occurred during Covid. This is a very positive step and their influence could be important moving forward.

Next thing I'd love to see is a face-to-face with the Minister of Mines. Given where we stand with the cancellation of the ML decree, if we can bring her around and progress towards a reissuance of that decree, then the new guard at CAMI could pave the way forward.

Come on MoM! Bring this home.
Next thing i would like to see is a ASX announcement with a picture frame of Nigel signing the ML doco, Felix present and Zijin / Cominiere present so they can witness...

karma-dear-karma.gif

A bunch of lawyers present on both sides, @MoneyBags1348 beagle present too.... so he can lick Nigels balls in appreciation......:p:):rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

wombat74

Top 20
Next thing i would like to see is a ASX announcement with a picture frame of Nigel signing the ML doco, Felix present and Zijin / Cominiere present so they can witness...

View attachment 42279

A bunch of lawyers present on both sides, @MoneyBags1348 beagle present too.... so he can lick Nigels balls in appreciation......:p:):rolleyes:
Felix is on a family vacation to Disneyland .

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users

j.l

Regular
Yeah exactly. Zijin (through Jin Cheng) are on the RCCM so technically they are in Dathcom but our entire jurisdictional challenge to the case brought by Zijin at the ICC is that we don't need to recognise them in Dathcom because they obtained the 15% in violation of our pre-emptive rights using bribes and ripping off the DRC people to the tune of $120m USD as proven in the IGF report. Just seems careless for him to phrase it that way imo
Roger that. Thanks. Sloppy indeed.

Reactions: 1 users

BEISHA

Top 20
The significance of the new cami management and this news article are HUGE! Don't forget cami (jfm) were the ones to block us by not letting us pay the surface fees to then be awarded the mining license. Up until the cami nonsense we had ticked all the boxes.

The house of corrupt cards has fallen and avz have come up Trump's by sticking through all the bullshit.

I'm not celebrating yet but this is a fair old sign we are going mining IMO.

Once we get through this the updated jorc resource and a bfs to accompany it will blow any other miner out of the water.
Good to see a smart cookie back on this forum.....;)

• Love
Reactions: 15 users

Dazmac66

Regular
The CAMI running sheet for meetings after AVZ would be an interesting read. I wonder if a particular Chinese mining company gets a time slot!!

• Thinking

BEISHA

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Can I tone it down quite a bit further and say nothing of any note will come from AVZ or DRC today

You can pineapple me to your hearts content tonight if I'm wrong

I see mountains being made out of molehills
I’m just hoping I don’t get indigestion from the strip sub combo I just ate at Erina Red Rooster…

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Frank

Top 20
Alright let me tone it down a bit. If not official announcement from AVZ, then some reasonably good news to come out of DRC today.

If not official announcement from AVZ, then some reasonably good news to come out of DRC today.

1692327546681.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

Frank

Top 20
If not official announcement from AVZ, then some reasonably good news to come out of DRC today.

1692329405978.png

• Fire
Reactions: 23 users

oxxa23

Regular

View attachment 42296
that's the one i like frank, USA getting their hands dirty in the USA... certainly will help AVZ defend against chinese influence/snack money.

Reactions: 5 users

Doc

Master of Quan
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users
Man, time running out

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

geo_au

Regular
Geo stop giving secrets away to that Western Australian lithium troll over on hotcrapper (Lithium_King)

We are now at the final stages of obtaining a mining licence. The trolls are out to cause as much uncertainty and havoc as possible.
A lot of genuine investors on hotcrapper are doing it tough in this current economic environment with interest rates, rents, utilities and general living expenses rising well above inflation. I sense the hopelessness many are feeling brought on by the trolls. When all hope is lost some feel there is no way out but to end it all and some do. Offering hope to those in genuine need is the right thing to do to ease their suffering. Nothing I said breaches the trust placed upon me and much is already in the public domain and I don't do it to be popular or for thumbs up. That is my rational.

BTW, if you could only see the harm suicides cause to those left behind you would see things differently.

Have a nice weekend.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users

Doc

Master of Quan
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
  • Haha
  • Thinking

View attachment 42296
That’s fucking super, but it’s missing a few names…
  • The Green Witch
  • Jean-Claude Van Damme
  • Old Mate Portfolio
While we‘re at it, can we wire through to the state department the following for permanent bans and sanctions?
  • Vile kunt Lars
  • Ol’ Jerkhoff
  • Old mate, T-bag and his spooning buddy boatman.
  • Axle
  • The person that wrote the #FuckZijin ethics policy (it’s a cracking read)
  • Anyone else who works for #FuckZijin.
Hit ‘em hard, yankee man.

[edit: punctuation fixed before @Winenut found it…]

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Azzler

Top 20
  • The Green Witch
  • Jean-Claude Van Damme
  • Old Mate Portfolio
While we‘re at it, can we wire through to the state department the following for permanent bans and sanctions?
  • Vile kunt Lars
  • Ol’ Jerkhoff
  • Axle

Spit Take Lol GIF by Justin

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
  • The Green Witch
  • Jean-Claude Van Damme
  • Old Mate Portfolio
  • Vile kunt Lars
  • Ol’ Jerkhoff
  • Axle

Just as well you fixed that or you would have been up for one of these...

1692346096061.gif

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Samus

Top 20
63c638a9-923e-4635-b81f-cf67a73e5667.jpeg

NEWSNATURE

US State Department Sanctions Three Congolese Officials for Trafficking Protected Animals to China​

August 18, 2023
Kiki Kienge

By Kiki Kienge
It is within the framework of the fight against corruption and for the protection of nature, in particular through agreements signed by the Democratic Republic of Congo with the United States and other international organizations, that the Department of State of the United States United through his spokesperson, Matthew Miller has decided to sanction three Congolese officials from the Congolese Institute for Nature Conservation (ICCN).
These three officials are accused of abusing their functions to illegally sell endangered species, such as Okapis, gorillas, chimpanzees and others, often falsifying documents for their export to China.
The Congolese were and this for years, at the center of an ecological Chinese mafia, which by bribing already badly paid civil servants and who notably have months of arrears of their salaries finds fertile ground for its shenanigans.
These people, including two of their wives, are ineligible to enter the United States.
U.S. STATE DEPARTMENT RELEASE
The United States designates the following individuals as generally ineligible for entry into the United States, due to their involvement in significant corruption:
  • Cosma Wilungula Balongelwa , former Director General of the Congolese Institute for Nature Conservation (ICCN);
  • Leonard Muamba Kanda , former Head of Department of the DRC Management Authority for the Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora (CITES) and Director of ICCN;
  • and Augustin Ngumbi Amuri , Director-Coordinator of the CITES Management Authority of the DRC and Legal Advisor to ICCN.
As officials responsible for wildlife protection, they abused their public duties by trafficking chimpanzees, gorillas, okapis and other protected wildlife species from the DRC, primarily to the People's Republic of China, using falsified permits, in exchange for bribes. Their corrupt transnational criminal actions have not only undermined the rule of law and government transparency in the DRC, but also longstanding wildlife conservation efforts.
Today's action demonstrates that the United States stands with those in the DRC working to disrupt wildlife trafficking and promote accountability for corrupt officials and transnational criminals. These designations also reaffirm the United States' commitment to fighting corruption, which harms the public interest, hinders the economic prosperity of countries, and limits the ability of governments to effectively meet the needs of their people.
These public designations are made pursuant to Section 7031(c) of the Department of State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs Appropriations Act of 2023. The Ministry also designates Kanda's wife, Rose Nsele Ngokali and Wilungula's wife, Esther Mwanga Wilungula , as generally ineligible for entry into the United States.

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users
Top Bottom