AVZ Discussion 2022

right?

View attachment 6532

^that's the dodgy yahoo account saying that. account created 8 months later.. also it is following thousands of people and only followed by 900, where the older account is only following like 130 and has thousands of followers as you would expect.
I wonder what Franck Fwamba would say to that?

• Thinking
Reactions: 2 users
Wow she has actually just pinned a tweet over night it seems stating her official accounts.

She must know about the fake account to pin that?

Why would someone be pretending to be her since the DRC battery forum last year? Plot thickens....

Screenshot_20220514-075525_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Ah, so the final piece of the puzzle which had me uncertain was that the 5% transferred to DATHOMIR happened much earlier. I had thought it was part of the Z 15% - 10% direct to Z, 5% going via Cong to Z indirect.

This news seems to have broken after the Friday Ministers Cabinet meeting ?

ps I'm pleased I slept through all that shit

• Love
Reactions: 14 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Nothing more to be said really. I await the official announcements that DRC declares the 15% transfer to Z null and void, award of 10 to 15% to AVZ for an agreed price, release of the collaboration agreement, BFS, FID and a share price of $2 when we come out of suspension

• Love
Reactions: 39 users

Scoota30

Regular
Nothing more to be said really. I await the official announcements that DRC declares the 15% transfer to Z null and void, award of 10 to 15% to AVZ for an agreed price, release of the collaboration agreement, BFS, FID and a share price of $2 when we come out of suspension
It seems like the most logical thing for the DRC Govt to do. Fingers crossed. Would love to hear Nigel's thoughts about all of this when it is said and done.

Reactions: 19 users

JAG

Top 20
I do know the Ministers LinkedIn account is not fake and have been following her for some time so I sent a message hopefully get a reply.

Oh and I did start with "Dear Madam Minister"....just cant see it in the message:)

1652486063602.png

• Love
Reactions: 22 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Cant find full report here either....

Heres a translation from the twitter pic for those who haven't read it:

View attachment 6530

"
1. The sale of 15% of COMINIERE's shares in DATHCOM Mining å ZIJIN
Mining was carried out in violation of the legal provisions on the withdrawal of the State from
companies in the Portfolio and has caused, in view of the assessments made in the feasibility study,
a significant shortfall for the Public Treasury evaluated at USD 116,560,000.00 (Dollars
one hundred and sixteen million five hundred and sixty thousand). It was a real selling off of the
State mining assets for which you are responsible;
2. On the total amount of proceeds from the sale of 15% of the shares, which amounts to å USD
33,440,000.00 (US Dollars Thirty-three Million Four Hundred Forty Thousand), you
have already used approximately USD 6,800,000.00 (US Dollars Six Million Eight Hundred Thousand)
for operating needs to the detriment of productive investments including USD
5,438,198.00 (United States Dollars five million four hundred thirty-eight thousand one hundred four-
ninety-eight) for commissions, collations, fees, exceptional remuneration of
all those who would have contributed to the operation;
3. The presumed free and provisional transfer of 5% of the shares of COMINIERE in
DATHCOM Mining å DATHOMIR Mining Sarl, but that under the transfer contract, was
final and irrevocable without the income from the sale being traced to COMINIERE."

So it looks like what we do know now is yep they sold it alright, the acting CEO has just caused the government to lose $116m by selling 15% to Zijin in violation of the legal provisions...now what the hell is the government going to do about it...my goodness

and sold 5% "for free" to dathomir (that's not a sale lol)? idk cant work it all out, and to be honest they cant bloody work anything out so how can we, like who's 5% and who's 15%, is the government left with only 5% now or what, have they shafted themselves too lol.

let me get this straight, they illegally transferred 15% to Zijin, lost the gov $116m, stole at least $5.5m out of the $33m from Zijin, and also transferred 5% to Dathomir free of charge which obviously means they stole every last cent they got off Dathomir for this 5%, lets say $11m(considering they gave 15% to Zijin for $33m)....So Rogues in Cominiere stole around $16m, did two illegal deals and also ripped off the DRC ppl $116m, aaaaaaaand Felix and Antoinette have not said a bloody word, but gave the ML and continue to sell the battery hub. Seriously they've all got their heads up their arse.

also if it's not the 15% and 5% that Cominiere hold then where does the ML sit if now, by law we all now assume we have to have 51% for ML to be awarded which would mean we cant even sell 24% to CATH even if we wanted to,

Oh my, what a bloody mess....Felix and Antoinette need to stop doing bloody conferences in houses of excellent fraud and fix their shit

So if this is correct we are in the clear on most fronts of the chinese war according to the DRC government? As everyone thought bar the HC non holding blow ins and twitter trolls, we own what we knew we owned.

I'm assuming this was already the view of Nige/AVZ/DRC hence basically telling Zijin to piss off with their false and illegal ownership claims, enjoy prison.

Zijin obviously didn't like this outcome so once the decree was signed they went to the ICC for arbitration which if I'm correct can make a ruling but has no power to enforce it. Assuming Zijin won arbitration though (I don't think they would) I'm assuming it can then go to another international court with the power to enforce rulings with this in hand saying "see the ICC said were right" which would strengthen their case. It would have to be European as I don't think a US court would be very sympathetic to 'Chyna' with a remote sniff of corrupt dodgy tactics.

A lot can happen overnight but this report certainly puts my mind at ease a lot.

Reactions: 16 users

oxxa23

Regular
some nice news over the last 48 hours... Helios11 on the crapper a great contributer in that time... he/her has been a breath of fresh air with their insights...

• Love

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
I'm feeling a lot more comfortable after the last couple of days as well. That Twitter photo and quote with the PM specifically mentioning AVZ is very reassuring. It will still be a long week ahead though

Reactions: 18 users
  • Fire
Reactions: 3 users

Frank

Top 20
some nice news over the last 48 hours... Helios11 on the crapper a great contributer in that time... he/her has been a breath of fresh air with their insights...

Ditto, We need to recruit people like that and leave the Crap in the 🚽

The BIG Winners, maybe the Only ones from this BS Debacle imo

1. Hotcrapper

2. Twitter

3. TSE

Funny battery.jpg

• Haha
  • Love
Double check the file number. Wrong document displayed. Different file number. Someone with a twitter account please call him out on it.

DYOR
He claimed that it is 19-B-00935 but the file number on the document is 16-8-12284

Reactions: 4 users
Double check the file number. Wrong document displayed. Different file number. Someone with a twitter account please call him out on it.

DYOR
I'm going to have to create one, he is still quoting the Transport studies 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Samus

Top 20
I'm not sure how legit that is mate, no mention of snacks 🤣
Don't worry there's a more accurate translation going around that mentions the snacks.
nom-eat.gif

• Haha

Helios

Regular
Ditto, We need to recruit people like that and leave the Crap in the 🚽

The BIG Winners, maybe the Only ones from this BS Debacle imo

1. Hotcrapper

2. Twitter

3. TSE

View attachment 6546
I'm here..
Been around watching since page 50ish.
I'm a he. In NSW, south of Newcastle.
Deeply invested from 2018.

And I must thank all of you for your factual contributions over the years.

The attachment shows it my profile. Helios11

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220514-121629_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220514-121629_Samsung Internet.jpg
    199.9 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

Samus

Top 20
Anyone remember last week when at least 20 of you morally bankrupted bastards were considering jumping into bed with zijin for a good rogering at the first sign of trouble :unsure:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:🤣

Sorry, had to! lol

Things looking up 😘

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Remember my comment Z in, X out? Looks to me like I'm staying :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: (and they don't even get to put their slippers under the bed)

Interesting to note they actually own a few AVZ shares in their name though, outside the top 20

• Love
  • Wow

BEISHA

Top 20
  • Thinking

Doc

Master of Quan

Attachments

• 8F986311-298B-42F8-8AAE-67B0DBF5D575.png
    8F986311-298B-42F8-8AAE-67B0DBF5D575.png