AVZ Discussion 2022

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
Well throwing it out there and tagging them all as well as the Franck, Joe and The General Inspectorate of Finance....see if I get any bites...total shitshow really lol...hard to believe there is so many with agendas in this

This is the legit account I believe ...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220514-200139.png
    Screenshot_20220514-200139.png
    538.3 KB · Views: 63
  • Wow
  • Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

BEISHA

Top 20

I have been saying this all along................." needs some other ehnical countries to take more control "

Aint that the truth.

Reactions: 4 users
D

Deleted member 1612

Well throwing it out there and tagging them all as well as the Franck, Joe and The General Inspectorate of Finance....see if I get any bites...total shitshow really lol...hard to believe there is so many with agendas in this

Shoulda tagged Elon too to show him what a shit show he’s getting into… 🤣🤣

Mickdavo

Regular
Reactions: 1 users

JAG

Top 20
Great post from the Ghost

It is very clear you are not a holder, your suggestions since this thread started are clearly in support of Zinjin. No need to comment further on this fact.

What you need to know:

Many of your grammatical comprehension errors are similar to Chinese speakers. I speak 4 Asian languages, 3 fluently. I deal with Mandarin speakers regularly.

The answer to both of your posts:

"Remember that our 15% acquisition is an option only, despite our preemptive rights." - this is where being a native speaker matters in contract law and what who having the option of what matters.

"We" (being AVZ Minerals) have the first right of refusal to purchase 15% of project ownership from Cominiere. This means, nobody else can be offered the right to purchase until we say no. It does not mean Cominiere can simply elect to not offer it to us.

To add to this, your friends at Zinjin and Jincheng mining co's may have just done us a favour - the price agreed on for sale was 33 million USD. We know it is worth far, far more than that. So did Zinjin and Jinchen, but you thought you could steal from the Congolese people before mining had even started. Depending on Congolese precedent, if the purchase process was illegal only based on the fact that it was not first offered to AVZ and AVZ was not present at the board meetings which apparently took place, Congolese precedent may argue that "the price" has already been determined. It may very well pan out that AVZ end up paying only $33m USD for this, when we should have paid more.

Second post:

If AVZ holders are too poor to afford to back their own mine, would AVZ holders be comfortable or willing to work alongside Zinjin (I read that type of wordspeak a lot in the Zinjin media releases, by the way so another hint at who you represent):

No - the holders of AVZ do not want Zinjin to hold any ownership of our mine. We are Australians (along with a few of the rest of us stragglers, I am a Kiwi/Australian dual citizen) and we can fund our own mine. We are not poor, destitute and we are not in tears on the side of the street asking for enough bread and water. That was Oliver Twist.

You continue to mention "if we", "our", and other statements that insinuate you are a holder however your statements throughout this thread have shown your true disclosure. You infact are not a holder. You are part of the 50 cent wu mao boiler room and we know that. We know who the real holders are, we can see by previous posts and all of your small boys club did not post prior to 2 weeks ago. You, Jasmine Tea and the rest of you. We know exactly who you are.

Go tell your bosses at the red round table that the shareholders of AVZ do not support Zinjin, they are disgusted with the underhanded back channel you attempted to use to steal their company from them and they are very comfortable funding Manono and its' people "to mine".

If it matters, your little incursion has actually soured the view of many shareholders in respect to the CATH deal also, we actually want to go it alone. Australian Li20 miners are far more successful than any Chinese venture (a stab at the "holder" questioning how many Aussie co's were successful in the Congo right now). The DRC government clearly trust us and we want the best for everyone locally and nationally.

We have the skilled foreign people, we have the shareholder funds, we have the trust of the government and the local people behind us. We do not need the red boiler room, we do not want the red boiler room. Go to bed and come back within minutes of each other to post again on Monday.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 34 users

Scoota30

Regular
Yeah that account was created in Sept 21 as well, but I've sent a direct message to that account asking which of those 5 accounts is not fake, not sure I'll get a reply but at least I know they are now aware of them all existing from this point on.

I want to not engage in any of this crap, but I also feel obliged to do so due to the total lack of organisation and corruption coming from the DRC government and Cominiere
See Solo's post where he screenshots the official website that has tweets on it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220514-191322_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20220514-191322_Twitter.jpg
    304.6 KB · Views: 68

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
See Solo's post where he screenshots the official website that has tweets on it.
Hence my comment. That's the legit account

wombat74

Top 20
Fake accounts or not it all means shit really because we are in suspension . Cant influence the share price if we are not trading.
So we may just have some sadistic bastards getting their jollies . Personally I buy into none of it until we hear it from AVZ
itself . Leaked info into the Twitter World is Laughable . Seems like a few have fallen for it hook line and sinker . IMO

BEISHA

Top 20
Hi All

1652529550822.png

" Comminiere acting CEO sold 15% shares in Dathcom to Zijin for peanuts, violated law selling its 5% in Dathcom shares to Dathomire "

So who is at fault here, Commimiere CEO , Zijin or both ?

From what i believe, no transfers of shares of Commimiere should of taken place before financing was finalised.......period

How did Zijin get to know about the ins and outs of AVZ contract in the first place ? CEO ?

To me, thats an offence in itself, contracts betwen AVZ / Commimiere / DRC govt are meant to be confidential.......no ?

If you look at point 5 up the top , you will clearly read $5,438,198.00 was spent on commissions, snacks, fees, exceptional remunerations .

How is that going to be paid back ?

The mind absolutely boggles.

mind boggling.gif

imo

• Wow
Reactions: 17 users

LX600

Regular
do you guys notice the 3rd point of the IGF finding? It is related to Dathomir didn’t pay the fund for the transfer of 5% from Cominere.

Is this another corruption happened between Simon Cong and Cominere?

AVZ already paid the fund to purchase 15% from Dathomir. So will this situation affect AVZ’s share holding?

AVZ’s announcement has been confirming 75%. I assume they have considered all these factor?

• Thinking
Soooooo........is the twitter responses from the mines minister fake or real? SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT TO BELIEVE!! I'll go with it.

Greetings from rainy Thailand. :)

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

wombat74

Top 20
Fake accounts or not it all means shit really because we are in suspension . Cant influence the share price if we are not trading.
So we may just have some sadistic bastards getting their jollies . Personally I buy into none of it until we hear it from AVZ
itself . Leaked info into the Twitter World is Laughable . Seems like a few have fallen for it hook line and sinker . IMO

Hi All

View attachment 6610
" Comminiere acting CEO sold 15% shares in Dathcom to Zijin for peanuts, violated law selling its 5% in Dathcom shares to Dathomire "

So who is at fault here, Commimiere CEO , Zijin or both ?

From what i believe, no transfers of shares of Commimiere should of taken place before financing was finalised.......period

How did Zijin get to know about the ins and outs of AVZ contract in the first place ? CEO ?

To me, thats an offence in itself, contracts betwen AVZ / Commimiere / DRC govt are meant to be confidential.......no ?

If you look at point 5 up the top , you will clearly read $5,438,198.00 was spent on commissions, snacks, fees, exceptional remunerations .

How is that going to be paid back ?

The mind absolutely boggles.

View attachment 6619

imo
Cant see who's Tweet account that is . Can you please give the details . Cheers

TDITD

Top 20
Just posted this in the live feed at the conference de presse ACAJ

Attachments

• C8FD1FCB-E5DB-4411-840A-0311728FAA53.jpeg
    C8FD1FCB-E5DB-4411-840A-0311728FAA53.jpeg
    211.3 KB · Views: 63

Doc

Master of Quan

Frank

Top 20
To be fair, He does say, and later #EVs. 🚗

I believe anything is possible as the EV Revolution accelerates this decade tbo

Who knows what might happen in the scramble for Critical Minerals down the Track :unsure:

Will we see a Tesla / EV's being built somewhere in Africa at some point, most likely imo

Food for thought 🔋

Frank :cool:

The Minister of Finance, Nicolas Kazadi, took part in the Africa Finance Corporation summit organized on Thursday May 12 in Abuja, Nigeria.

He spoke on the theme “What prospects and means to address the triple infrastructure challenge for the continent”, namely the challenges relating to infrastructure, energy and industry; requirements related to the green transition and the development of sustainable infrastructure and the mobilization of domestic and external resources, in order to unlock economic potential and accelerate growth.

During his speech at these meetings, Nicolas Kazadi spoke about the experience of the DRC as well as investment opportunities in key economic sectors, including mining, infrastructure, agriculture, energy and digital.

The Minister of Finance explained that the DRC, to fill its infrastructure gap, needs funding estimated at 5.6 billion dollars per year and 130 to 170 billion dollars would be needed for infrastructure development in Africa.

According to him, the financing strategies are based on a new approach making it possible to meet the multiple challenges, in this case, the increase in investment on own resources, in particular for infrastructures, the re-composition of aid from partners to prioritize infrastructure with major donors.

Regarding the issue related to the local value chain and the green transition, the DRC as a solution country to the crisis of global climate change, has embarked on the path of economic diversification and the green transition, he let know.

The Congolese economy is among the best performing in Africa” (Governor BCC)

During the 53rd meeting of the Council of Ministers chaired face-to-face by the Head of State Félix Tshisekedi, at the Cité de l'Union Africaine, the Governor of the Central Bank of Congo (BCC) Malangu Kabedi Mbuyi informed the Council of the positive conclusion of the second review after the visit of the IMF mission.

According to him, this could allow after approval by the board at the end of June, the disbursement of budget support of 200 million USD.

The IMF predicts economic growth of 6.1% for the year 2022, she said.

And to add:

“The Congolese economy is among the most efficient in Africa. The upturn in Congolese Public Finances seems to be a major asset for its economic take-off.

She said, foreign exchange reserves have reached to date, the record peak of 3.8 billion US dollars.

1652535241738.png

The-future-is-Electric.png

Mining.png

#Patience ! .jpg

Reactions: 7 users

TDITD

Top 20

Attachments

• C535FC64-152A-42A1-B910-E0294BD2211F.jpeg
    C535FC64-152A-42A1-B910-E0294BD2211F.jpeg
    157.8 KB · Views: 47
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

The Fox

Regular
Looks promising :)

Translation ....

Press Conference !!

We denounce the selling off of assets
of the public company COMINIERE SA
relating to lithium mines in
Territory of Manono, Province of
Tanganyika:
We ask the government
initiate the review of the contract of
DATHCOM and ensure compliance with
58 of the Constitution.

1652535754878.png

• Love
Reactions: 13 users

TDITD

Top 20
Why are they having a cup of tea some biscuits and a nice chat with Zijin an Cominiere lawyers instead of acting on the report. It’s bloody obvious to even Stevie wonder they are corrupt an the deal was illegal thus invalid, make a ruling and set an example !!

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

TDITD

Top 20
The dude heading the conference doesn’t seem happy though. Looks like it’s ended. I guess this is the part where they drag the offenders through the streets 😈

• Haha

TDITD

Top 20
Hopefully there will be some write ups about what went down at the conference so we can translate it. I got a few merci and merci beaucoup if anyone would like me to translate 😂

• Haha
Top Bottom