AVZ Discussion 2022

Haha na all good! It is confusing as and now people are questioning who is the correct one 🤣

• Thinking
  • Sad
Reactions: 2 users

TDITD

Top 20
Shit, just finished movie night and jumped on Twitter almost shat myself as Antoinette liked and retweeted a post supporting AVZ. Needless to say I tripped over myself getting on here to see if you cats had seen it yet and needless to say you bastards ruined it 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users
D

Deleted member 1612

Shit, just finished movie night and jumped on Twitter almost shat myself as Antoinette liked and retweeted a post supporting AVZ. Needless to say I tripped over myself getting on here to see if you cats had seen it yet and needless to say you bastards ruined it 😂.
I also nearly shat myself… would have been nice. I don’t get it, they want good news for AVZ but they’re making us look worse? What’s the motive here 🤯

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Got me too haha then I started watching it unfold on twitter 🤣

• Haha

Samus

Top 20
i-have-no-idea-whats-going-on-stan-marsh.gif

I'm not even joking :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

LX600

Regular
Maybe this is another strategy by Zijin or the shorters

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

TDITD

Top 20
I also nearly shat myself… would have been nice. I don’t get it, they want good news for AVZ but they’re making us look worse? What’s the motive here 🤯
Yea so much smoke and mirrors bollocks, this could be a reality tv show. At this stage so tempting to just pretend I never came on here tonight stick my fingers in my ears and scream lalalala until an announcement comes.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
We need dem verified accounts yo

Slow Motion Smoking GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Hemicuda

Regular
Geist is playin coy,,, he knows, just trying to muddy the waters more

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

CHB

Regular
It's such a big thing that i'm surprised neither of them checked to see if it was a legit account lol

TDITD

Top 20
Geist is playin coy,,, he knows, just trying to muddy the waters more
Don’t tell him as he has nothing more to say…..his words. So ffs please don’t tell him, silence from a major AVZ troll would be nice. Convinced he is shorting.

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

TDITD

Top 20
It's such a big thing that i'm surprised neither of them checked to see if it was a legit account lol
I saw, an said to the wife….oh that must be her personal account. 🤦🏼‍♂️

• Haha
  • Thinking
D

Deleted member 1612

I’ve reported the fake Twitter account. As much as I wish it was real, if the real minister becomes aware of fake accounts fake endorsing AVZ it just doesn’t look good.

Reactions: 8 users

Hemicuda

Regular
Don’t tell him as he has nothing more to say…..his words. So ffs please don’t tell him, silence from a major AVZ troll would be nice. Convinced he is shorting.
😂 of course,,,,,, he is baiting everyone he interacts with on twitter by the looks,,, just unfollow or don’t reply, simple

Last edited:

TDITD

Top 20
He is

😂 of course,,,,,, he is baiting everyone he interacts with on twitter by the looks,,, just unfollow or don’t reply, simple
Yes he definitely enjoys baiting, agreed best response is to not reply, trolls don’t like being ignored.

Reactions: 7 users

TDITD

Top 20
Well as usual anything AVZ has more twists an turns then a rally course, both those accounts may well be Antoinettes after all….I’ll get another pair of boxers ready just in case

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 11 users

Rambo

Regular
Well as usual anything AVZ has more twists an turns then a rally course, both those accounts may well be Antoinettes after all….I’ll get another pair of boxers ready just in case

I was just about to post that. I hope it’s genuine

Reactions: 8 users

CHB

Regular
lol come on guys
do you think the minister has a yahoo email account?

i know we're desperate but come on :p

Edit: much more authentic if she had a gmail account 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

TDITD

Top 20
Tonight’s a good night

• Love
Reactions: 14 users
Top Bottom