AVZ Discussion 2022

Lol

Tantalex Lithium Announces Start of Commissioning on its TiTan Tin and Tantalum Plant

Toronto, Ontario - TheNewswire - August 9 , 2023 – Tantalex Lithium Resources Corp. (CSE:TTX ) – ( OTC:TTLXF) (“ Tantalex ” or the “ Corporation ”), is pleased to announce its majority owned subsidiary United Cominiere SAS has started commissioning on its TiTan plant located in the vicinity of Manono, Democratic Republic of Congo (the “ TiTan plant ”).

The TiTan plant which has been designed with a capacity of 130 tonnes per hour is now entirely assembled and ready to process its first ore. The commissioning period will last up to 3 weeks and the first ore is expected for export in September.

CORPORATE UPDATE

Bridge Loan Agreement

The Corporation has entered into a bridge loan agreement with a private investor at arm’s length (the “ Bridge Loan Agreement ”) whereby it received a loan of USD$500,000 (the “ Loan ”). The Loan is unsecured, bears an interest fee of 10% and is due sixty (60) days from the date of the execution of the Bridge Loan Agreement. The proceeds from the Loan will be used for general working capital and progressing on the completion of the TiTan plant construction and advancing the Manono tailings preliminary economic assessment and feasibility study.

Amendment to the AfriMet Grid Promissory Notes

The Corporation has amended two grid promissory notes of a principal amount of USD$1,000,000 each issued in favour of AfriMet Resources AG (“ AfriMet ”). The first grid promissory note (“ Grid Promissory Note 1 ”) was issued on March 30, 2022 and the second grid promissory note (" Grid Promissory Note 2 ") was issued on July 20, 2022. Both grid promissory notes were amended in order to extend the maturity date by one year to March 30, 2024 for Grid Promissory Note 1 and to July 20, 2024 for Grid Promissory Note 2. Also, the interest rate was increased to 12.5% per annum calculated and compounded monthly. Such interest rate accrues starting August 1, 2023.

Amendment to Loan Agreement with Trade Cloud

The Corporation has amended a loan agreement (the “ Loan Agreement ”) entered with Trade Cloud Services PTE Ltd. (“ Trade Cloud ”) of a principal amount of USD$3,000,000 (the “ Loan ”). The Loan has been amended in order to extend the maturity date to January 31, 2024 as the early repayment date and March 31, 2024 as the late repayment date. A service fee of 4% will be added on the principal which is online with the gross fee provided by the Board Lubumbashi sales price which will be based on the first one thousand eight hundred (1,800) dry metric tonnes of tin concentrates produced by the Lubule project, an increase of six hundred (600) dry metric tonnes from the original Loan Agreement.

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

bloke383

Regular
From Keaton on twitter

Nice to see VK , MoM , Japan & Lithium all mentioned in the 1 article .

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Doc

Master of Quan
From Keaton on twitter

We’ll know we’re close when we see Nige sitting at a table with DRC Gov officials. Unless I’m wrong no picture exists, yet

antimatter

Regular
Haven't checked AVZ website for a long time. However, the last time I checked, Balthazar wasn't listed amongst AVZ's BOD and exec team. Anyone knows when this was changed?

Balthazar.jpg

BALTHAZAR TSHISEKE MULUKENU​

Director of Dathcom Mining SA (BSc Philosophy)
Mr. Tshiseke holds a Degree in Philosophy from the Faculty of Arts, University of Lubumbashi and has undertaken several Human Resources and Leadership training courses.
Mr Tshiseke is a knowledgeable Administrator with 25 years’ experience in senior management positions. Mr Tshiseke has worked as a consultant with various Non-Governmental Organisations where he was involved in community development projects. Since 2004, Mr Tshiseke has been employed in the mining sector with responsibilities in the Administrative, HR Personnel, Company Secretarial and Company Administration areas.
Mr Tshiseke is currently a Director of Dathcom Mining SA.

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

timb89

Regular
Umm… you do realise Hoots posted that information himself on the Crapper ??

Boasting that he lives on the beach, that you can’t even swim in because it’s infested with stingers, crocs and sharks..

Sorry, he posted his actual home address on HC? It's about the idiocy I would have expected.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
This has to be a good sign if seen through the eyes of Arab/indian numerologist.

Good news coming soon 😜😜

Another wink for good measure 😜

View attachment 41751
Don't worry about a numerologist.....maybe check with an ophthamologist?

I reckon that's a 2 at the end not a Z ;)

1691705141135.png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

timb89

Regular

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Haven't checked AVZ website for a long time. However, the last time I checked, Balthazar wasn't listed amongst AVZ's BOD and exec team. Anyone knows when this was changed?

Balthazar.jpg

Mr. Tshiseke holds a Degree in Philosophy from the Faculty of Arts, University of Lubumbashi and has undertaken several Human Resources and Leadership training courses.
Mr Tshiseke is a knowledgeable Administrator with 25 years’ experience in senior management positions. Mr Tshiseke has worked as a consultant with various Non-Governmental Organisations where he was involved in community development projects. Since 2004, Mr Tshiseke has been employed in the mining sector with responsibilities in the Administrative, HR Personnel, Company Secretarial and Company Administration areas.
Was he previously on AVZ's board of directors???

Or has he always been part of the exec team and a Director of Dathcom Mining SA? (ie not specifically AVZ itself)

• Thinking

Rediah

Regular
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

Chilla

Regular
Was he previously on AVZ's board of directors???

Or has he always been part of the exec team and a Director of Dathcom Mining SA? (ie not specifically AVZ itself)
Balthazar is/was an executive of Dathcom. Not sure if he is still employed by Dathcom or not?

• Thinking

Chilla

Regular
Sorry, he posted his actual home address on HC? It's about the idiocy I would have expected.
Yep he posted a google earth photo of his house with an arrow pointing to it….beachfront in Cardwell…….trying to boast how rich and successful he is…..problem is those houses are worth less than a rundown 1 bed unit in Melbourne because of the cyclone impact to Cardwell from Yasi and the insurance costs…..dopey insecure Phil (Hooter) probably can’t afford to insure the house as the premium probably more than the house is worth.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 19 users

Charbella

Regular

Balthazar.jpg

He is listed on the website https://avzminerals.com.au/corporate-directory

Reactions: 8 users

timb89

Regular
Yep he posted a google earth photo of his house with an arrow pointing to it….beachfront in Cardwell…….trying to boast how rich and successful he is…..problem is those houses are worth less than a rundown 1 bed unit in Melbourne because of the cyclone impact to Cardwell from Yasi and the insurance costs…..dopey insecure Phil (Hooter) probably can’t afford to insure the house as the premium probably more than the house is worth.

I reteact my previous statement then. At some point you're asking for it.

antimatter

Regular
Reactions: 2 users

tonster66

Regular
From Keaton on twitter

Do you think CATH has been replaced? Interesting

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971

Hmmm, this is the guy who has allegedly taken screenshots of all 'critical' posts to pass to the DRC government - LOL, but he has such a hatred for Nigel, and is now referring to needing a new board (via EGM)

Is this Leonard Math? (or are my calculations inaccurate;);))

Does anyone actually know who he is, or any connections? I wonder if the HKTD would know - whoops:cool:

no matter, just a cockroach to be crushed in due course

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Charbella

Regular
  • Thinking

Doc

Master of Quan

Hmmm, this is the guy who has allegedly taken screenshots of all 'critical' posts to pass to the DRC government - LOL, but he has such a hatred for Nigel, and is now referring to needing a new board (via EGM)

Is this Leonard Math? (or are my calculations inaccurate;);))

Does anyone actually know who he is, or any connections? I wonder if the HKTD would know - whoops:cool:

no matter, just a cockroach to be crushed in due course

Any reason why Leonard Math would be looking at LinkedIn profiles of AVZ share holders?

• Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Any reason why Leonard Math would be looking at LinkedIn profiles of AVZ share holders?

if he wants my phone number he should phone me:whistle::whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

aanti.dumb

Regular
Might be looking to hire smart, resilient, tough minded, soon to be lambo owners for a mining startup?

• Haha
  • Fire
Top Bottom