AVZ Discussion 2022

Dazmac66

Regular
Geez old mate looks like he has a real dose of the shites in the above twitter photos! 😅 Be happy to never hear his name mentioned again.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Azzler

Top 20
Geez old mate looks like he has a real dose of the shites in the above twitter photos! 😅 Be happy to never hear his name mentioned again.
I recon they brought in the whole pomp and media just so he would be forced to clear out with everyone watching and taking photos and making a big deal about it.
But I hear ya, once we're past this, man I don't give a flying fuck about any of these selfish corrupt people in the DRC, and not the AVZ trolls either.

Once we come through this, wealthy as fuck, you will never catch me looking back, or giving a single thought, bad feeling or regret.
Why the fuck do I even know about the structure of the DRC government and it's politics?!
God damn all this bullshit, lol.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

tonster66

Regular

"IMO [points] toward calculation of Surface Rights foll. the possible prompt re-issuance of a Mining Decree to $AVZ.

Don't hear from Elpha much these days, always respected his posts and pov.

This is really a great point. Why would the MoM re-issue the mining decree if JFMK was still at CAMI, he would find another way of blocking it, thus further embarrassing the government.
Bring on the decree!

CAMI - Just in case JFMK took his with him
1691635678350.png

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 18 users

antimatter

Regular
7vatmc.jpg

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

oxxa23

Regular
hasn't old hoots shut the hell up all of a sudden this last two weeks

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

Bonsoir

Regular
Reactions: 6 users
Didn't DEBOSS send that very same Tweet 6 months ago? Hmm
Yeh I live on hype.
But based on my sources in Kinshasa, and the Chinese networks I have infiltrated, I give this max 2 weeks to play out before we know what's happening with our money. Win or lose.

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Yeh I live on hype.
But based on my sources in Kinshasa, and the Chinese networks I have infiltrated, I give this max 2 weeks to play out before we know what's happening with our money. Win or lose.

Better be win...

Just sayin'

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

eqtrade

Regular
Yeh I live on hype.
Oh dear, Win or Lose that's 50-50. So all the good vibes lately seem to now down graded.

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users
Oh dear, Win or Lose that's 50-50. So all the good vibes lately seem to now down graded.
I mean win big or win small.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

whales

Regular
I can't find anything that 100% confirms Mupande is gone but considering the presidential order was published on national television, the fact that the new CAMI leadership have been meeting government ministers and how confident Franck Fwamba is I'd say he is toast. I also can't find a copy of the presidential order itself. Does anyone know if these are available to the public?

Paul Mabolia, Coordination and Mining Coordination and Planning Technical Cell and former World Bank, takes over the Mining Cadaster (CAMI)

President of the Republic of the Felix Antoine Tshisekedi has appointed new officials in public institutions and businesses. The presidential orders were published on Tuesday, August 1, on national television. For example, Paul Mabolia Yenga was appointed new CEO of the Mining Cadastre and replaces Jean-Felix Mupande. Prior to this appointment, Paul Mabolia was coordinator of CTCPM, the technical technical cell of coordination and mining planning, a

Yeh I live on hype.
Ideal timing for the MOM to present at the Africa Down Under in Perth with ML re issued and surface rights this time on all of 13359 finalised.
Wishful thinking but that post from Elpha illustrates that this time the President wants assurance .

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users
Ideal timing for the MOM to present at the Africa Down Under in Perth with ML re issued and surface rights this time on all of 13359 finalised.
Wishful thinking but that post from Elpha illustrates that this time the President wants assurance .
Conference set times are up. MoM is speaking on Wednesday 6th of September at 12.05pm.
20230810_151937.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

Azzler

Top 20
Hah look at the geist clones come out in hopes to take a swipe at the positivity!:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Azzler

Top 20
Conference set times are up. MoM is speaking on Wednesday 6th of September at 12.05pm.
View attachment 41732
It does make one wonder why no one from AVZ is represented at this event however.

Though you could easily imagine when the speakers were set up for this, AVZ was in a very uncertain situation.

Reactions: 3 users

Azzler

Top 20
Yeh I live on hype.
Agreed, though I thought we would have heard about it already. Can't be too much longer.

Reactions: 4 users

Samus

Top 20
  • Haha

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
It does make one wonder why no one from AVZ is represented at this event however.

They will be too busy ordering equipment and supervising construction contractors

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 19 users

Ashlee

Regular
I recon they brought in the whole pomp and media just so he would be forced to clear out with everyone watching and taking photos and making a big deal about it.
But I hear ya, once we're past this, man I don't give a flying fuck about any of these selfish corrupt people in the DRC, and not the AVZ trolls either.

Once we come through this, wealthy as fuck, you will never catch me looking back, or giving a single thought, bad feeling or regret.
Why the fuck do I even know about the structure of the DRC government and it's politics?!
God damn all this bullshit, lol.
Maybe care about the ordinary people of the DRC in particular the Manano region and how it may improve their health and education.

• Love
Reactions: 18 users

Azzler

Top 20
Maybe care about the ordinary people of the DRC in particular the Manano region and how it may improve their health and education.
I was referring to the people in charge.

Top Bottom