AVZ Discussion 2022

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Well, it's the weekend again tomorrow. This weeks speculative postings could have a theme based around who will be replacing who

Like, KIM replaces CATH, SMOCK replaces CMOC, DOGL replaces CATL, JANG replaces JENG etc etc

Must be credible

sorry if I sound delirious, I am laid up with fucking pneumonia

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users
Well, it's the weekend again tomorrow. This weeks speculative postings could have a theme based around who will be replacing who

Like, KIM replaces CATH, SMOCK replaces CMOC, DOGL replaces CATL, JANG replaces JENG etc etc

Must be credible

Rest up dude - we need you here to keep fighting the good fight.

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users
@Xerof
Stay warm and don’t rely on margaritas for hydration X. Instead try fenugreek tea (no sweetener added) cod liver oil (liquid not capsules) and plenty of Vitamin C

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 users

oxxa23

Regular
Any reason why Leonard Math would be looking at LinkedIn profiles of AVZ share holders?
Fair chance because he got a notification that they looked at his profile first.... 😀

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
Any reason why Leonard Math would be looking at LinkedIn profiles of AVZ share holders?

He's looking for hairstyling inspo so he doesn't look like a high ranking North Korean government official

• Haha
Reactions: 17 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Fair chance because he got a notification that they looked at his profile first.... 😀
Thats a negative hence the question. No interaction previously

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

geo_au

Regular

Hmmm, this is the guy who has allegedly taken screenshots of all 'critical' posts to pass to the DRC government - LOL, but he has such a hatred for Nigel, and is now referring to needing a new board (via EGM)

Is this Leonard Math? (or are my calculations inaccurate;);))

Does anyone actually know who he is, or any connections? I wonder if the HKTD would know - whoops:cool:

no matter, just a cockroach to be crushed in due course

The reason some hate Nigel is because they cannot fool or manipulate him. These unsavoury characters are devoid of any ethics and morality and are corrupt to the core. They expected corruption to continue under Felix but he has held to his word to eliminate corruption in the DRC for the benefit of the poor and he should be congratulated for it.

• Thinking
Reactions: 20 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
From memory, he was not listed in AVZ's BOD page before, but is now included, hence my question of when was this happened?

https://avzminerals.com.au/board
Its the "AVZ Board of Directors and Executive Team" page

He is listed as part of the EXEC team (not on the board of AVZ)

Not sure when he was added to the Exec Team if he wasn't there previously

Maybe give AVZ a call or drop them an email to fully clarify the timing

1691722150762.png

Reactions: 10 users
Just a few comments regarding the speculation of an attempt by corrupt actors conspiring to call an EGM.

We know there are shareholders and ex shareholders (like jerkoff) who have tried for a long time to usurp AVZ.

Should this actually happen, a letter would be received by shareholders naming those conspiring against us and calling themselves something like…. Requisition Members (or RM’s) claiming they hold at least 5% of votes. Their name(s) would be attached to the letter along with a whole lot of undermining statements about our BOD.

My own view on this is that it is something that would more than likely be attempted by non-shareholders trying to convince actual shareholders to back them and get 5% for an EGM.

As no letters seem to have been received so far, these conspirators would seem to be struggling to get their 5%, and even if an EGM was called, it would still require over 50% of shareholders to change the BOD.

These fuckers are obviously desperate and apart from the trolls here and on other platforms, the shareholders I talk to are all loyal shareholders.

The reason I bring this up is because today I received a similar letter from another company I own.

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 34 users

oxxa23

Regular
Thats a negative hence the question. No interaction previously
probably reconnaissance work for voting power or something.... probably got the share registry... do you hold shares in own personal name, or in a company you're a director or shareholder of? or made comments on AVZ via your own name somewhere...i.e. like on linkedin...

not hard for them really... can get company and shareholder info fairly easily...

Reactions: 2 users

TDITD

Top 20

Must be credible

Wow we are getting new strains of everything these days....never heard of the particular 'fucking' strain of pneumonia. Hopefully it lasts only a few minutes 🙏

Rest up look after yourself

• Haha

BEISHA

Top 20
The reason some hate Nigel is because they cannot fool or manipulate him. These unsavoury characters are devoid of any ethics and morality and are corrupt to the core. They expected corruption to continue under Felix but he has held to his word to eliminate corruption in the DRC for the benefit of the poor and he should be congratulated for it.
"They expected corruption to continue under Felix but he has held to his word to eliminate corruption in the DRC for the benefit of the poor and he should be congratulated for it."

Premature statement for mine. A few cabinet reshuffles dont cut it for me, he has done fuck all yet for him to be confident of a another term in govt..............which is now only 4.5 months away.

Many have said this before including me, Felix needs to provide a hammer blow to provide confidence in his people to re-elect him.........awarding AVZ ML and instruct construction to commence ASAP with relevant " partners " , providing jobs and laying the foundations for royalties and taxes which are to be used for the betterment of DRC balance sheet, thus providing a platform in future years to improve infrastructure and locals welfare...............would be a good start ;)

Manono is the answer to the battery hub vision, the answer to the words lithium supply deficit, the answer to improving DRC way of life, a statement to the world that good overcomes evil eventually and a stepping stone to providing confidence to the west that investment in DRC is a much safer bet.

What the fuck are you waiting for FELIX ?

ACTION ........not words, until then, its all fucking shite .

Its now August 11th....:cautious::unsure:

ticktock-clock.gif

bell.gif

patience.gif

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Wow we are getting new strains of everything these days....never heard of the particular 'fucking' strain of pneumonia. Hopefully it lasts only a few minutes 🙏

Rest up look after yourself
Yes, fucking pneumonia is slightly unusual. It’s a fever which comes on after a series of strokes, leaving you with shortness of breath and severe lack of energy

Take two margaritas twice daily is a recovery path proven to be effective

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

Thaz

Regular
Re Balthazar, it seems he got added to the website on March 2023.

He may have started with avz earlier, but the earliest snap shot I can see with Balthazar is on March 2023
Screenshot_20230811_141236_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 7 users

wombat74

Top 20
"They expected corruption to continue under Felix but he has held to his word to eliminate corruption in the DRC for the benefit of the poor and he should be congratulated for it."

Premature statement for mine. A few cabinet reshuffles dont cut it for me, he has done fuck all yet for him to be confident of a another term in govt..............which is now only 4.5 months away.

Many have said this before including me, Felix needs to provide a hammer blow to provide confidence in his people to re-elect him.........awarding AVZ ML and instruct construction to commence ASAP with relevant " partners " , providing jobs and laying the foundations for royalties and taxes which are to be used for the betterment of DRC balance sheet, thus providing a platform in future years to improve infrastructure and locals welfare...............would be a good start ;)

Manono is the answer to the battery hub vision, the answer to the words lithium supply deficit, the answer to improving DRC way of life, a statement to the world that good overcomes evil eventually and a stepping stone to providing confidence to the west that investment in DRC is a much safer bet.

What the fuck are you waiting for FELIX ?

ACTION ........not words, until then, its all fucking shite .

Its now August 11th....:cautious::unsure:

View attachment 41777

View attachment 41778

View attachment 41779
Don't lose faith Beisha . Still 20 days left .

• Sad
Reactions: 5 users

Skar

Regular
Just a few comments regarding the speculation of an attempt by corrupt actors conspiring to call an EGM.

We know there are shareholders and ex shareholders (like jerkoff) who have tried for a long time to usurp AVZ.

Should this actually happen, a letter would be received by shareholders naming those conspiring against us and calling themselves something like…. Requisition Members (or RM’s) claiming they hold at least 5% of votes. Their name(s) would be attached to the letter along with a whole lot of undermining statements about our BOD.

My own view on this is that it is something that would more than likely be attempted by non-shareholders trying to convince actual shareholders to back them and get 5% for an EGM.

As no letters seem to have been received so far, these conspirators would seem to be struggling to get their 5%, and even if an EGM was called, it would still require over 50% of shareholders to change the BOD.

These fuckers are obviously desperate and apart from the trolls here and on other platforms, the shareholders I talk to are all loyal shareholders.

The reason I bring this up is because today I received a similar letter from another company I own.
Was it FFX? If so I am going through that now too.

Also I know I don't have THAT many shares but I am still a little disappointed no one has tried to contact me... AVZ didn't give me a hat when they said they would, is it enough for me to throw my shares in support of unseating the board.... hmmm i'll think about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

kron

Regular
After VEC and AVZ, no more additional investment for me in Africa sadly. Happy to ride this out though and i'm positive for the next few months given the recent reshuffle.

• Fire
Reactions: 2 users

SilentOne

Regular
Well I am rock solid behind the Board - I have worked in third world countries and know from experience how difficult it is and how dangerous it can be.

SilentOne

Reactions: 15 users
Top Bottom