AVZ Discussion 2022

• Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

Jazz

Regular
Is anyone here going?
Will the talk be recorded and/or livestreamed?
I think other pay dirt events had the presentations published online with a slight delay. Maybe on Twitter or Facebook?

Reactions: 2 users

Shire

Reactions: 3 users

Thaz

Regular
hasn't old hoots shut the hell up all of a sudden this last two weeks
His money tap from the Chinese probably dried up

I mean win big or win small.
Is win small $12 and win big $12 and I get to stick a pineapple up Jingcheng /Zijin's ass for 15 months of utter grief and hoplessness

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Samus

Top 20

$AVZ FINALLY, Mupande Kafwa left the CAMI!! The emperor, oligarch of the mining cadastre shouting from the rooftops that he will not move has finally given up his seat. It should be noted that he refused until the end to pass the baton to Ms. Chantal Bashizi appointed to replace him since 2008

• Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Samus

Top 20
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Samus

Top 20

Who is Paul Mabolia Yenga the new head of the Mining Cadastre of the DR Congo after 18 years of the throne of Félix Mupande?​

August 10, 2023
Kiki Kienge
WhatsApp-Image-2023-08-10-at-14.32.06.jpeg

By Kiki Kienge
Considered as the "good governance" gentleman by the international community, will Paul Mabolia Yenga also seek to make the Mining Cadastre of the Democratic Republic of Congo his private kingdom like his predecessor, Jean Félix Mupande during 18 years of his management?
Paul Mabolia Yenga was for many years a senior adviser to the Ministry of Mines in the DRC and the coordinator of the Technical Cell for Coordination and Mining Planning (CTCPM) since January 2019.
He was also national coordinator of the "Promines project" of the Ministry of Mines and responsible for good governance in the mining sector in order to promote the economic growth of the DRC, a program which was financed by the World Bank to the tune of 50 million US dollars which ended in December 2018, he was also responsible for increasing mining production and added value, Mabolia is particularly involved in the issue of conflict minerals.
Originally from the province of Greater Equateur, Paul Mabolia holds a Master's degree in economics in 1984 from the University of Ottawa in Canada, he joined the GÉCAMINES state mining company in the DR Congo where he worked from 1986 in 2003, in Kinshasa, London, New York and Brussels, where he held various positions in the coverage, sales, marketing and financial analysis departments.
In 1996, he was sent to New York as Vice President of African Motals Corp. joint venture between GECAMINES and UMICORE, in 2000 Mabolia returned to GECAMINES as head of marketing and financial analysis.
In January 2003, Paul Mabolia brought DR Congo into the Kimberley Process and was the coordinator of the Kimberley Process (KP) in DR Congo in the office of the Minister of Mines.
He was responsible for issues relating to conflict minerals, precious and semi-precious minerals, gold and 3T minerals. As such, he chaired the steering committee of the regional initiative against the illegal exploitation of natural resources of the ICGLR.
Politically, Paul Mabolia was for a long time the right arm of Diomi Ndongala , after the passage of Diomi to the opposition who now became one of the relatives of Étienne Tshisekedi , Mabolia had chosen to mend his relations with the Kabiliste minister, Martin Kabwelulu .
The Head of State, Félix Tshisekedi comes to give his confidence to Paul Mabolia entrusting him with the management of the Mining Cadastre, thus ending the 18 years of reign of the mythical and stainless, Jean Félix Mupande.

Screenshot_26-1.png
Handover Ceremony at the Mining Cadastre, Wednesday August 9, 2023

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 18 users

Fletch77

Regular
hasn't old hoots shut the hell up all of a sudden this last two weeks

Is it a coincidence that’s about the time someone here posted the screenshot of Hoots house on google earth ?? 😂

Maybe it should be posted here on a weekly basis to keep him in his box..

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users
Hi all,

Geez, I'd be very surprised if she turned up, even if we have hold of the mining licence!

Cheers,
Nells xx
Considering everything that has happened in the last 15 months the MoM rocking up to the conference no fucks given and us still not having the licence would be the least surprising outcome imo

• Thinking
Reactions: 16 users

pow4ade

Regular
Hopefully #IGF can audit #CAMI records on behalf of the new management team.
Hopefully this is what a quote from the handover ceremony was referring to:

Mr. MBINDULE's speech also highlighted the importance of continued collaboration with outgoing team members.

Otherwise why the continued collaboration with members of a failed team. Maybe Mbindule is being ironic, diplomatic even given the presence of JFM at the ceremony.

Let's see how willing they are to collaborate if Jules arrives to carry out a root and branch audit of CAMIs operation under JFM. Could be real ugly for the old team.

Whatever, things are certainly looking up for a change. Comminere next, please.

GLTAH

Reactions: 7 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!

$AVZ FINALLY, Mupande Kafwa left the CAMI!! The emperor, oligarch of the mining cadastre shouting from the rooftops that he will not move has finally given up his seat. It should be noted that he refused until the end to pass the baton to Ms. Chantal Bashizi appointed to replace him since 2008

1691676112339.png

Was is 2008 or more correctly 2018 that Chantal was appoiinted and should have replaced Mupande?

I think he's been hanging on to an unofficial position for 5 years not 15....I hope!

• Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

Samus

Top 20
View attachment 41750

Was is 2008 or more correctly 2018 that Chantal was appoiinted and should have replaced Mupande?

I think he's been hanging on to an unofficial position for 5 years not 15....I hope!
Correct, seems to be a typo by the tweets author.

Reactions: 6 users

cruiser51

Top 20

Hopefully #IGF can audit #CAMI records on behalf of the new management team. #Jean -Félix Mupande will tremble like a fish in the Congo River...
@ALINGETEJULES_K @CorruptionTue
@TheSentry_Org @FranckFwamba
$AVZ

Balemba, For your information, U.S. Government Executive Order 13818 is designed to penalize government appointees who engage in corruption. #Mupande should be very nervous. Justice is coming...
@RFJ_USA
@USAmbDRC
$AVZ

I don't know if they would publish the outcome of an investigation against corruption during JFMK reign of CAMI, or keeping it under cover.

If Jules starts digging into CAMI, it could be like opening up a hornet nest and to what extent would there also be FT's political allies involved.

At the end of the day FT has been moving very carefully and he is a survivalist, he does want to be re-elected.

I don't know to what extent FT is prepared, or able to hang his dirty linen out.
But FT has been saying his mandate is to clean up corruption, he probably needs a bullet proof vest while having a shower. Life is cheap in the DRC.

I don't believe it was smart from Xi to give FT the red carpet treatment on one hand and the other hand indicated to him who is really the boss.
In fact FT went home empty handed and within a couple of weeks Xi was extremely generous to some South American countries, who came to Beijing, asking for financial support.
FT really wanted to get paid properly.
The whole episode must have gone down like a wet fart in a church.

I don't expect moves will happen very fast, regardless how much we would love to see that.

Will we see a ML before September?
Maybe the MoM comes over to Perth to hand deliver it.

• Thinking
Reactions: 16 users

cruiser51

Top 20
View attachment 41750

I thought Chantal is a she and I believe you are correct, it was since 2018.

Reactions: 2 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
I thought Chantal is a she and I believe you are correct, it was since 2018.
Never doubted Chantal was a woman...it was Mupande I was saying had been hangin' around

Pretty sure he (Mupande) is a bloke

But I haven't slept with him so maybe it's all up in the air????

Anyway agreed and glad it's only been since 2018......only 5 years too long :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Never doubted Chantal was a woman...it was Mupande I was saying had been hangin' around

Pretty sure he (Mupande) is a bloke

But I haven't slept with him so maybe it's all up in the air????

Anyway agreed and glad it's only been since 2018......only 5 years too long :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Is this a factfinding mission?

• Haha

Rediah

Regular
This has to be a good sign if seen through the eyes of Arab/indian numerologist.

Good news coming soon 😜😜

Another wink for good measure 😜

4828D985-38F3-43F6-BB95-F4019E370B48.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users

timb89

Regular
Is it a coincidence that’s about the time someone here posted the screenshot of Hoots house on google earth ?? 😂

Maybe it should be posted here on a weekly basis to keep him in his box..

Hoots is a loser. But this shouldn't have happened.

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

Fletch77

Regular
Hoots is a loser. But this shouldn't have happened.

Umm… you do realise Hoots posted that information himself on the Crapper ??

Boasting that he lives on the beach, that you can’t even swim in because it’s infested with stingers, crocs and sharks..

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users
Top Bottom