AVZ Discussion 2022

I've no idea if any ex employees are conspiring to undermine AVZ, aside from KE obviously. But its certainly possible. Especially if they went out on a bad note or have since been subverted by other parties. But my question re: Math was genuine, as I'd just read a page of comments here about him being a front for the Chinese or stoking attempts at an EGM and was wondering what I missed

Jens recently posted….

“Chinese are on their last roll of the dice and they are lobbying their weak Australian contacts to support a potential EGM”

I imagine their weak Australian contacts would extend beyond tommy tb and klaus jerkoff and I doubt negative posts under these circumstances are helpful

In the main I’ve tried to provide information regarding relevant events rather than giving an opinion, and this is the first time I have been hopeful of a positive outcome in a long time

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Maybe there's a chance it's this Leonard that is the bloke causing us all the grief :rolleyes:

1691578987753.png

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 7 users
Jens recently posted….

“Chinese are on their last roll of the dice and they are lobbying their weak Australian contacts to support a potential EGM”

I imagine their weak Australian contacts would extend beyond tommy tb and klaus jerkoff and I doubt negative posts under these circumstances are helpful

In the main I’ve tried to provide information regarding relevant events rather than giving an opinion, and this is the first time I have been hopeful of a positive outcome in a long time

Actually I can think of several ex AVZ employees apart from jerkoff who I think are sus but I’m just going to move on and trust what the next door neighbour’s Basset tells me

Yes, after all this time thinking he’s a Beagle, I’ve discovered he’s actually a Basset and now that I’ve got that sorted, I’m expecting other things to get sorted

It’s good to have a balanced approach but there’s been too much negativity here for too long

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Hudnut

Regular
Well CXO, SYA and RNU have joined the list of companies shafting me at the moment.
I could do with some good news.

• Sad
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

Spikerama

Regular
Actually I can think of several ex AVZ employees apart from jerkoff who I think are sus but I’m just going to move on and trust what the next door neighbour’s Basset tells me

Yes, after all this time thinking he’s a Beagle, I’ve discovered he’s actually a Basset and now that I’ve got that sorted, I’m expecting other things to get sorted

It’s good to have a balanced approach but there’s been too much negativity here for too long

So I take it you’re not going to tell us who the Basset hound get its info from?

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
So I take it you’re not going to tell us who the Basset hound get its info from?

I'm currently in touch with Colin from accounts....

A border terrier is a much better source of info than a beagle or a basset!

1691585402359.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Frank

Top 20

To be Frank, I don't Trust what my next door Neighbour ( Mr Simpson ) or his Beagle tells me anymore :rolleyes: :eek: ;)

1691585271361.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10 users

CHB

Regular
Well CXO, SYA and RNU have joined the list of companies shafting me at the moment.

Yep same here.. just swap SYA for AGY ....

Reactions: 2 users

CashKing

Regular
Yah mate I’m in CXO at $1. Something soooo bullshit atm… Held LRS down then got my money back and some then of course Boom…..

Shits Fucked atm

• Sad
Reactions: 4 users

LOCKY82

Regular

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 49 users

Miljew91

Regular

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230809-210055.png
    Screenshot_20230809-210055.png
    871.5 KB · Views: 155
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users

Roon

Regular
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 35 users

Ozthescot

Regular
This has made my day! Bye bye JFMK

Now for CKK at Cominiere, surely that lunatics days are numbered...
He looks super happy about it aswell!! Haha good riddance, now to see if this change will indeed make a difference.

Reactions: 11 users

Pokok

Regular
Sorry you did not have IR1 if it can get to $2.25 imagine what AVZ could be worth its all very frustrating

Reactions: 5 users

Dazmac66

Regular
You are not alone Hudnut, retirement plans now shelved. It will be a sweeter victory when everything falls in to place. Just a matter of time til the EV tidal wave starts to roll in. Have a cracker day all fellow long suffering AVZers.
Ps still dreaming of the day I launch my new fishing machine "Sweet FA".

• Fire
Reactions: 28 users

Handover Ceremony at the Mining Cadastre: A New Management Team Committed and Determined to Meet the Challenges of the DRC Mining Sector
On this Wednesday, August 9, 2023, the premises of the General Directorate of the Mining Cadastre was the scene of an emblematic ceremony: the transfer of power between the old and the new management team. This major event took place in the presence of the representative of the Minister of Mines, Mr Jacques RAMAZANI LUTUBA, Secretary General for Mines, outgoing and incoming members of the management team, as well as executives and agents of the Mining Registry.

The atmosphere of this historic event was one of solemnity, promise and continuity. The national anthem sounded, signifying unity and dedication to our country and its rich mining contribution. This solemn melody paved the way for an orderly and symbolic transition.

The Chairman of the Board of Directors, the Honorable Crispin MBINDULE, gave an inspiring speech, highlighting the firm commitment of the Mining Cadastre to the nation and its development. He expressed his gratitude to His Excellency Mr. Félix-Antoine TSHISEKEDI TSHILOMBO, President of the Republic, as well as Prime Minister SAMA LUKONDE, for their confidence in the new management team.

Mr. MBINDULE's speech also highlighted the importance of continued collaboration with outgoing team members. This openness to cooperation illustrates our determination to build on past successes to shape an even brighter future.

The highlight of the ceremony was the formal exchange between the former Managing Director, Mr. Jean-Félix MUPANDE KAPWA, and the new Managing Director, Mr. Paul MABOLIA YENGA. This gesture sealed the transition, marking the beginning of a new era of leadership and innovation within the Mining Cadastre.

In conclusion, this handover ceremony marks the beginning of a new and exciting phase for the Mining Cadastre. We remain committed to serving our nation with integrity, transparency and excellence. The future is bright, and our dedication to responsible management of our mineral resources is stronger than ever.
@MinMinesRDC

#MiningCadastre

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

Bonsoir

Regular
Handover Ceremony at the Mining Cadastre: A New Management Team Committed and Determined to Meet the Challenges of the DRC Mining Sector
On this Wednesday, August 9, 2023, the premises of the General Directorate of the Mining Cadastre was the scene of an emblematic ceremony: the transfer of power between the old and the new management team. This major event took place in the presence of the representative of the Minister of Mines, Mr Jacques RAMAZANI LUTUBA, Secretary General for Mines, outgoing and incoming members of the management team, as well as executives and agents of the Mining Registry.

The atmosphere of this historic event was one of solemnity, promise and continuity. The national anthem sounded, signifying unity and dedication to our country and its rich mining contribution. This solemn melody paved the way for an orderly and symbolic transition.

The Chairman of the Board of Directors, the Honorable Crispin MBINDULE, gave an inspiring speech, highlighting the firm commitment of the Mining Cadastre to the nation and its development. He expressed his gratitude to His Excellency Mr. Félix-Antoine TSHISEKEDI TSHILOMBO, President of the Republic, as well as Prime Minister SAMA LUKONDE, for their confidence in the new management team.

Mr. MBINDULE's speech also highlighted the importance of continued collaboration with outgoing team members. This openness to cooperation illustrates our determination to build on past successes to shape an even brighter future.

The highlight of the ceremony was the formal exchange between the former Managing Director, Mr. Jean-Félix MUPANDE KAPWA, and the new Managing Director, Mr. Paul MABOLIA YENGA. This gesture sealed the transition, marking the beginning of a new era of leadership and innovation within the Mining Cadastre.
In conclusion, this handover ceremony marks the beginning of a new and exciting phase for the Mining Cadastre. We remain committed to serving our nation with integrity, transparency and excellence. The future is bright, and our dedication to responsible management of our mineral resources is stronger than ever.
@MinMinesRDC

#MiningCadastre
The new Management team has one job to do, I hope they don’t fuck it up !!!

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

John25

Regular
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 15 users

Frank

Top 20
He looks super happy about it as well!! Haha good riddance, now to see if this change will indeed make a difference.

1691624802784.png

Reactions: 14 users
Top Bottom