AVZ Discussion 2022

Pokok

Regular
So really after the last couple of days of discussion we are no closer to really knowing what is going on , its all just speculation , so shall I hold off telling the boss to shove his job right up his ass

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users
shall I hold off telling the boss to shove his job right up his ass
20210311_161333.jpg

• Haha

wombat74

Top 20
On another positive note DEBOSS is liking Aug 7th. To be fair I threw in extra winks

DEBOSS
@DEBOSS7788
Really looking forward to 7 August 2023......... IYKYK
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

https://twitter.com/nomisb109

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad

Pokok

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
On another positive note DEBOSS is liking Aug 7th. To be fair I threw in extra winks

DEBOSS
@DEBOSS7788
Really looking forward to 7 August 2023......... IYKYK
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

https://twitter.com/nomisb109
Presumably it’s his birthday?

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

cruiser51

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

Bray

Regular
Dunno why he’s stoked on august 7th, some messed up shit happened over the years

• Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

wombat74

Top 20
Aug 7th is Picnic Day in NT. :oops:
I should have known it had something to do with food . DEBOSS spending his AVZ $$$$ millions eating his way around the country .

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Samus

Top 20
He's been proven full of shit time and again so far, as have all the whispers to date. Or at least the detractors have foiled anything positive from ever eventuating.

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

9cardomaha

Regular
ffs, deboss and all the other cunts with these predictions and whispers of something happening and nothing has. I thought something was happening in days, then july and now august! lots of positivity by those in the "know" but fuck all to show for it so far. sick of being treated like a fucking mushroom by management but understand it I suppose, although if this goes on much longer I'm sure my head will explode. one day something will be announced and one of these cunts will be able to claim their whisper was right.

btw I dont know, so 7th aug could be fucking anything. I think knowing how genuine shareholders must be feeling, dropping these fucking opaque/cryptic messages leaving avz sh's to hope in vain he's referring to something positive on avz is a really cunt thing to do.
Take a leaf from my book if your cock is detachable - rinse it under cold water, and take a nap.

You'll feel better, trust me ;)

• Haha

Remark

Top 20
ffs, deboss and all the other cunts with these predictions and whispers of something happening and nothing has. I thought something was happening in days, then july and now august! lots of positivity by those in the "know" but fuck all to show for it so far. sick of being treated like a fucking mushroom by management but understand it I suppose, although if this goes on much longer I'm sure my head will explode. one day something will be announced and one of these cunts will be able to claim their whisper was right.

btw I dont know, so 7th aug could be fucking anything. I think knowing how genuine shareholders must be feeling, dropping these fucking opaque/cryptic messages leaving avz sh's to hope in vain he's referring to something positive on avz is a really cunt thing to do.

Psst! The announcement is coming out tomorrow.

Full disclosure - I'm just guessing but if it does I am legend🀣

Bullshit detector.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Samus

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Mute22

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

9cardomaha

Regular
  • Haha

Samus

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Sad

Winenut

Go AVZ!

Yes.....it was actually a song

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

obe wan

Regular

ye…nah ; Deboss has more interests than just AVZ and as far as I can make out that tweet didn’t mention anything specifics to avz ….no stocks, crypto , travels, cars , ladies , Greek meals, goats or other πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ; seems like a few just grab his tweets and badge them up as AVZ related each and everytime…i reckon you’ve got a 1 in 10 chance of it actually being AVZ related; I’ll take a stab at it actually being about one of his new β€˜toys’ arriving on that date and if so, good luck to him; whilst many of us in here are stuck on these threads every hour of the day, that bloke is probably getting speeding fines or out to dinner; just because avz is rolling in the shit, doesn’t mean we all need to follow suit…anyway hopefully TSE , Hotcrapper and so on will register a huge drop off of AVZ shareholders logging in the very near future and we can all get back to enjoying life and not trying to dissect every post / tweet or other that rolls in

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 63 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Yes, good call there @obe wan

I’m having a final crack at being blocked by Lithium Linda,( prior to August 7th πŸ˜‚ ) over on the idiot’s channel

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

9cardomaha

Regular
@9cardomaha are you an eunuch? my condolences mate, no penis and avz in suspension, must be doubly tough.
This comment confirms that you're a fuckwit TBH.

1690278480548.png

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 14 users
Top Bottom