AVZ Discussion 2022

Rediah

Regular
ye…nah ; Deboss has more interests than just AVZ and as far as I can make out that tweet didn’t mention anything specifics to avz ….no stocks, crypto , travels, cars , ladies , Greek meals, goats or other 🤷‍♂️; seems like a few just grab his tweets and badge them up as AVZ related each and everytime…i reckon you’ve got a 1 in 10 chance of it actually being AVZ related; I’ll take a stab at it actually being about one of his new ‘toys’ arriving on that date and if so, good luck to him; whilst many of us in here are stuck on these threads every hour of the day, that bloke is probably getting speeding fines or out to dinner; just because avz is rolling in the shit, doesn’t mean we all need to follow suit…anyway hopefully TSE , Hotcrapper and so on will register a huge drop off of AVZ shareholders logging in the very near future and we can all get back to enjoying life and not trying to dissect every post / tweet or other that rolls in
Thats true, but also he knows the more cryptic he makes his posts, more attention he will get (mainly from the AVZ's followers). Otherwise 5-10 likes, 1-2 replies and thats about it and no one will even talk about him on forums let alone a mention of him. But good on him for enjoying his wins.

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Samus

Top 20
  • Fire
Reactions: 32 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Yes, good call there @obe wan

I’m having a final crack at being blocked by Lithium Linda,( prior to August 7th 😂 ) over on the idiot’s channel
Oh!!

I gotta get some popcorn and get over there! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Dijon101

Regular

#MinesRDC
Did you know that in #RDC there are +/- 51 mining permits at #Manono of lithium in hard rock. Only #DATHCOM with @AvzMinerals on the PE13359 carried out objective feasibility studies which valued the #lithium Congolese.
@Presidence_RDC
@DeniseNyakeru
@IgfRdc

Probably because the rest of them kept on selling the mining permits for 20 odd million as they knew that if they actually did a feasibility study and found a sizable deposit it would be stolen by the Chinese and brown paper bags anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Yes, good call there @obe wan

I’m having a final crack at being blocked by Lithium Linda,( prior to August 7th 😂 ) over on the idiot’s channel

C'mon

Who is she?

If you had lasers you'd be a Dalek

1690280969009.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
C'mon

Who is she?

If you had lasers you'd be a Dalek

View attachment 40714
Quite clearly, Klaus Eckoff, with 2 f's, like fuckoff, not fuckof. Thats according to her transgender brothers sister who has no penis, and is a trekkie nuff who hates wolf9 on the crapper, whoever the fuck he is

exterminate, exterminate

exterminate doctor who GIF by FilmStruck

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

wombat74

Top 20
ye…nah ; Deboss has more interests than just AVZ and as far as I can make out that tweet didn’t mention anything specifics to avz ….no stocks, crypto , travels, cars , ladies , Greek meals, goats or other 🤷‍♂️; seems like a few just grab his tweets and badge them up as AVZ related each and everytime…i reckon you’ve got a 1 in 10 chance of it actually being AVZ related; I’ll take a stab at it actually being about one of his new ‘toys’ arriving on that date and if so, good luck to him; whilst many of us in here are stuck on these threads every hour of the day, that bloke is probably getting speeding fines or out to dinner; just because avz is rolling in the shit, doesn’t mean we all need to follow suit…anyway hopefully TSE , Hotcrapper and so on will register a huge drop off of AVZ shareholders logging in the very near future and we can all get back to enjoying life and not trying to dissect every post / tweet or other that rolls in
No one takes anything Deboss tweets remotely seriously . History tells us he's full of Greek Yogurt and souvlaki . Him and Jens have already banked plenty of AVZ dollars$$$$ imo (clever ) . If AVZ goes belly up it don't mean sh1t . The party started long ago for these cats . Just characters in the AVZ side show . Both well oiled with Nige . IMO

• Thinking

obe wan

Regular
No one takes anything Deboss tweets remotely seriously . History tells us he's full of Greek Yogurt and souvlaki . Him and Jens have already banked plenty of AVZ dollars$$$$ imo (clever ) . If AVZ goes belly up it don't mean sh1t . The party started long ago for these cats . Just characters in the AVZ side show . Both well oiled with Nige . IMO
Banked plenty …really ok , fwiw that’s B/s

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 14 users

Li-AusPol

Regular

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users
I was referring to this September 2022 tweet by Africa Battery Metals . Yes it's since been moved forward a week . Could be a few reasons (other than positive ) as to why AVZ are still listed . Like the organisers don't know what the f--k is going on . I'm not being negative . Just putting it out there for consideration . I'm enjoying the positivity ,but always maintain a healthy dose scepticism while remaining hopeful .

The timing of the tweet (or xeet?) feels like a troll especially with this forum talking about it today and how old the news is. I don't see us being involved either positively or negatively. I just see yet another talk fest in the democratic republic of the conferences.
200 (6).gif

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Thunderpony

27 µg per 100 mL
Me, I find ignorance is bliss.
Que sera, sera

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users

Rediah

Regular
The timing of the tweet (or xeet?) feels like a troll especially with this forum talking about it today and how old the news is. I don't see us being involved either positively or negatively. I just see yet another talk fest in the democratic republic of the conferences.
View attachment 40754
Would have been more believable had they thrown 7th August in the mix 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

timb89

Regular
View attachment 40754

Haha very very suspicious timing. Good or bad remains to be seen. I can't imagine why they would want to troll some random share holders on a forum.

I also emailed them yesterday asking if AVZ are still a major sponsor.

Dazmac66

Regular
Had a snoop around the website, all looks legit with working links and info about other sponsors onboard.

• Thinking

RHyNO

Regular
hotcrapper - Chinese troll farm training base
TPE - The Pontification Exchange
WeChat - for those in the know about the know that know nothing

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

TDITD

Top 20
hotcrapper - Chinese troll farm training base
TPE - The Pontification Exchange
WeChat - for those in the know about the know that know nothing
Screenshot_20230726_085412_Chrome.jpg
images (70).jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Samus

Top 20
  • Haha
Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 19 users

CHB

Regular
Looks like it's the highest level of sponsorship?

Hmm.. surely that puts the sale of 100% of assets to bed? More likely a JV to go mining?

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Bray

Regular
Definitely looks legit, straight from the official website plus age checked domain to make sure it's not a spin off
Screenshot 2023-07-26 092151.png
Screenshot 2023-07-26 092043.png

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 31 users
Top Bottom