AVZ Discussion 2022

pow4ade

Regular
View attachment 40641 View attachment 40642 View attachment 40643 View attachment 40644 View attachment 40645 View attachment 40646 View attachment 40647 View attachment 40648

Dave sent me these BEISH to show the trolls on Twitter are in here too. I’m not interested in Twitter and I’m sure Dave can handle himself so let’s get this forum back to TSE and forget about twitter and the trolls
Good grief, you accussed Sir Les of being someone else, of having dissociative disorder. Onya Dave..errr Bags, thanx for da lols. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Azzler

Top 20
Truely couldn't give a rats what all these agitators say, choose peace guys :)
Not sure we need their posts planted on here, I choose to mute them on the other platforms.
You're just making them feel like what they say matters, and it really fucking doesn't.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

Remark

Top 20
Not sure we need their posts planted on here, I choose to mute them on the other platforms.
You're just making them feel like what they say matters, and it really fucking doesn't.
It's like walking into a beautiful house with dogshit on your shoes.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Exactly right Az. They are wanna be’s talking bullshit, nothing more

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users

In my opinion the instruction from the ministry of mines in article above is a result of the ICSID arbitration request. I think she advises indirectly the commission in charge to comply with the drc mining code. Hopefully I am right and this is a step in the right direction...

CashKing

Regular
Reactions: 6 users

Onthefm

Regular
View attachment 40651

*What if, Mining Companies ( AVZ ) called upon DRC Government to comply with Mining Regulations instead, as

To remind,

View attachment 40652
These fucken elite's just don't do shame , embarrassment or guilt as they think there were bourn to rule and plunder their country as they see fit. There is zero compassion for the vast majority of of Congolese they deem to be worthless.

• Sad
Reactions: 10 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Just waiting for an official annoucement from AVZ

Nothing else matters

Everything else is just BS and conjecture

What a fucking joke

Seriously.....a complete fucking joke :rolleyes:

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
It's like walking into a beautiful house with dogshit on your shoes.
Hey, thats an idea, anyone going to the home open?

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
These fucken elite's just don't do shame , embarrassment or guilt as they think there were bourn to rule and plunder their country as they see fit. There is zero compassion for the vast majority of of Congolese they deem to be worthless.
Man I want to blast Antoinette so bad on that Mines.CD post asking miners to follow the mining code, what a crock of shit. Assume we're still playing nice on Twitter?

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 16 users

Samus

Top 20
Man I want to blast Antoinette so bad on that Mines.CD post asking miners to follow the mining code, what a crock of shit. Assume we're still playing nice on Twitter?
Only until the end of the week.
200w (5).gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

timb89

Regular

Anyone going to mines down under in Sept?

Surely one person who is in AVZ is? Would be great to see this question posed directly to her.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
I'd love to go and still might if it's not wrapped up by then. I'll pose as a waiter at the 4 seasons and ask her some questions directly - she's a fucking liar pretending to virtuous.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Frank

Top 20
*To remind, AVZ is still a lead sponsor 2 months out :unsure:

1690241902637.png

The DRC-Africa Battery Metals Forum is the prime engagement platform for cobalt, copper, lithium, nickel, graphite, manganese, rare earths and 3 T producers, battery manufacturers, traders, investors, and NGOs in Africa.

The forum is the meeting place for government, mining companies, key stakeholders, technology providers and end-users to facilitate dialogue in defining and building a new industry in the DRC.

Driven by the demand for batteries and electric vehicles, in a transparent and open environment, DRC-Africa Battery Metals Forum is committed to positioning the country as the African hub for battery metals production and manufacture.

The DRC-Africa Battery Metals Forum will contribute to building an inclusive and equitable battery metals industry in the heart of Africa, underpinning broad-based sustainable growth, local beneficiation and socio-economic development.

1690241997171.png

www.drc-africabatterymetals.com

#Hmmm.jpg

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 19 users

Dazmac66

Regular
If this shit-show was a book you would think the author was on crack! After all this you read - Battery Metals Forum DRC Africa - AVZ Cobalt sponsor. FFS - If AVZ have paid one cent of shareholders money to be involved I want an explanation.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Agree, can we get a refund if we're bought out by then? Shameless fuckers

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

9cardomaha

Regular
1690246075319.png

• Haha