AVZ Discussion 2022

cruiser51

Top 20
I haven't read HC for a long time, just had a look. H00ts is clearly losing it! Sad really:ROFLMAO:
The guy needs mental help.
I feel sorry for the people sharing his life.

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Funtimes1

Emerged
Virunga (2014)IMDbhttps://www.imdb.com › title

Not sure if anyones mentioned this , but Virunga a great doco based on Virunga National Park in DRC and its run in with Soco Oil Company and M23 rebels .The corruption and how brutal it played out , pretty amazing considering Soco a UK Company. Thanks to some under cover journalism it was thankfully exposed and gives us some light that the right exposure does pay dividends and we have to continue the good fight. You can get a fair idea how Zijin would thrive in a similar environment. It's way back in 2014, but I found it relevant to what we are going through.

In any case , it's a very enjoyable watch and on Netflix.

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

CashKing

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

The Fox

Regular
Too busy shagging your sister arnt you hoots?

The shit you spill on hot crapper….

Fuckwit
So true.

I've heard from a reliable source that Hoots does have a sister just as you have described, her name is LARS, and there's another half brain brother called PerthBrokerASX and a deformed cousin who likes to watch called Paid Downramper, lastly followed by fellow in-bread cousins like Potato Trader and Spec Capital bringing up the rear....but wait, there's a recent contender for cock sucker of the year besides Tommy, ..... yes its the twisted Twitter sister of LARS going by Klaus Eckhoff, ah Twitter....where the clowns and trolls come to play and stay...unlike TSE, where such folk are shown the door very quickly.

Poor trolls, they seem out of the loop these days on information and conversations re the status of AVZ, so they guess and throw mud in frustration, he he just like Kibeye. Watch all these Twitter and TSE accounts disappear when AVZ shareholders enjoy an ever closer positive outcome. 😁

Peace and Love 🦊

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

cruiser51

Top 20
So the house is 750k, and toys are the balance?
You can only buy the house for $16 million, if you know how to use the appliances

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

BRICK

Regular
So true.

I've heard from a reliable source that Hoots does have a sister just as you have described, her name is LARS, and there's another half brain brother called PerthBrokerASX and a deformed cousin who likes to watch called Paid Downramper, lastly followed by fellow in-bread cousins like Potato Trader and Spec Capital bringing up the rear....but wait, there's a recent contender for cock sucker of the year besides Tommy, ..... yes its the twisted Twitter sister of LARS going by Klaus Eckhoff, ah Twitter....where the clowns and trolls come to play and stay...unlike TSE, where such folk are shown the door very quickly.

Poor trolls, they seem out of the loop these days on information and conversations re the status of AVZ, so they guess and throw mud in frustration, he he just like Kibeye. Watch all these Twitter and TSE accounts disappear when AVZ shareholders enjoy an ever closer positive outcome. 😁

Peace and Love 🦊
deliverance-735x413.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Doc

Master of Quan
My suggestion if you want this forum to be somewhat bearable would be to put Cruiser, Whinenut, Moneybags and Azzler on ignore or at the very least skim past their posts without reading them. I assure you that you will not miss out on any valuable analysis by doing so. Otherwise you will end up reading pages and pages of drivel with constant references to turds, dildos, pineapples and similar low IQ "humour".

There are constant references to individuals from other forums who have "wronged" posters on here. There was a troll on hot crapper named Linda Bruce and instead of moving on to this separate forum where discussions on AVZ could take place in peace, there are posters here who seem to need to bring her, Hoots and others up ad nauseum over and over again for years on end.

In my view the reason for this is that there is a large IQ disparity amongst groups of AVZ shareholders. Contrary to popular belief, there are AVZ shareholders with an IQ above 70. There are those who were aware of the corruption in the DRC but had a high risk tolerance and chose to invest, getting in early for the huge resource and an acceptable risk to reward ratio. Then there is the other group, who invested based on hotcrapper comments. This second group were totally surprised and shocked by the corruption in the DRC. They are easily identifiable from their comments and it is quite funny to read the state of shock and amazement as they exclaim "OMG I'm never investing in DRC again" and similar.

One of the few posters who had genuine additional info and did predict and raise the issues that occurred before the suspension took place (Dergeist) was removed. We are now left with the pages and pages of drivel instead. This forum really has become a hangout for gimps and geriatrics with very little critical thought or analysis. The thread caters to the very lowest common denominator. Of course the majority of low IQ people do not have the self-awareness to recognise that they are in fact low IQ and the ones in this thread will therefore likely try to turn this post around on me, so I will not read any replies to it.

Perhaps instead of making a run of AVZ branded hats, someone should create a run of AVZ branded incontinence trousers...
200.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 16 users

JasonM

Regular
My suggestion if you want this forum to be somewhat bearable would be to put Cruiser, Whinenut, Moneybags and Azzler on ignore or at the very least skim past their posts without reading them. I assure you that you will not miss out on any valuable analysis by doing so. Otherwise you will end up reading pages and pages of drivel with constant references to turds, dildos, pineapples and similar low IQ "humour".

There are constant references to individuals from other forums who have "wronged" posters on here. There was a troll on hot crapper named Linda Bruce and instead of moving on to this separate forum where discussions on AVZ could take place in peace, there are posters here who seem to need to bring her, Hoots and others up ad nauseum over and over again for years on end.

In my view the reason for this is that there is a large IQ disparity amongst groups of AVZ shareholders. Contrary to popular belief, there are AVZ shareholders with an IQ above 70. There are those who were aware of the corruption in the DRC but had a high risk tolerance and chose to invest, getting in early for the huge resource and an acceptable risk to reward ratio. Then there is the other group, who invested based on hotcrapper comments. This second group were totally surprised and shocked by the corruption in the DRC. They are easily identifiable from their comments and it is quite funny to read the state of shock and amazement as they exclaim "OMG I'm never investing in DRC again" and similar.

One of the few posters who had genuine additional info and did predict and raise the issues that occurred before the suspension took place (Dergeist) was removed. We are now left with the pages and pages of drivel instead. This forum really has become a hangout for gimps and geriatrics with very little critical thought or analysis. The thread caters to the very lowest common denominator. Of course the majority of low IQ people do not have the self-awareness to recognise that they are in fact low IQ and the ones in this thread will therefore likely try to turn this post around on me, so I will not read any replies to it.

Perhaps instead of making a run of AVZ branded hats, someone should create a run of AVZ branded incontinence trousers...
that was a really fun read and I daresay I agree with some aspects of it however how dimwitted or naive are you to think you'll get a term sheet for a TO on a public forum? cmon. are you on the pay roll of klaus, zijin or comminere? your reply seems to indicate your fishing expedition wasnt successful so go back to your masters and tell them to fuck off. and if by chance you're not on any ones payroll, then indeed you do have a low emotional iq and incredibly naive.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

cruiser51

Top 20

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

Hemicuda

Regular

Don’t you just sound like a proper cocksmoker

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
@Theron20004

So, for someone who only registered here a week ago, you seem to know all the 'lads' and the complete history of the AVZ community.

What was your old nickname? or should I be thinking of your HC persona?

Twit towoo

Bad Boy Reaction GIF

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 31 users

Hemicuda

Regular
Don’t you just sound like a proper cocksmoker
A cock smoker is a wood or charcoal burning oven used to cook - or smoke - cocks. Using indirect heat, they smoke your cock with a slow and gentle method that, in the end, leaves your cock moist, tender and very flavorful. Adding a variety of hard or soft woods to the fire will impart different flavors.

Evidence of the existence of cock smokers predates recorded history. Recently, cave drawings and other artifacts have shown the existence of extensive cock smoking amongst the earliest of the Homo sapien species, the Cro Magnon. This and other evidence leads many anthropologists to believe that man has been smoking cock since the dawn of time.😜

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

Azzler

Top 20

You couldn't make this shit up, reading and seeing all the hallmarks of the orsum spycrafta Der Geist, only to then see him proclaim the only good poster on here ever was.... Der Geist :ROFLMAO:
Get a clue, geist.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

cruiser51

Top 20

Screenshot 2023-07-18 at 7.04.23 am.png

Screenshot 2023-07-18 at 6.53.44 am.png

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Samus

Top 20
Don't know about anyone else but the main forum is a fucking hoot!
Behind the scenes and on wechat is where the real analysis happens :LOL:
And that's what's so good about tse. I'd not underestimate anyone here and appreciate the comments and humour from most everyone during this trying time. (y)
Awesome place for networking and troll free discussions. 🍻

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

Dazmac66

Regular
In relation to above text from chat GPT re der geist!

The writing style you provided does share some similarities with the text you quoted previously. Both passages convey a critical tone, express opinions about specific individuals or groups, and employ sarcastic or mocking language. However, without more context or information about the specific author, it is challenging to make a definitive comparison or determine if they are the same person.

Doesn't discount it by any means!!

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

Azzler

Top 20
You can change the style of how you write with a bit of thought and focus, but very quickly certain traits and MO always return.
Such as deciet, manipulation and style of manipulation, condesention, level and culture of expressed emotion, disregard for a groups position which shows a superiority complex.
The contempt is the worst part of Geist, he's really a piece of shit who is soley and supremerly obsessed with his own sense of importance. You are a worm to him. He's utterly revolting.

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Looks like you’ve brought your troll army with you from twitter and the crapper…. You know, the ones @The Fox mentioned

RAM, Lars, Li Tao, perthbrokerasx, spec capital, paid downramper, klaus jerkoff, tommy tb, john weed, hoots and a few others who have been lurking here in the background

It’s you cretins that are lacking an IQ above the decimal point range, but don’t worry you should be receiving your Welcome Pack from @BEISHA soon as well as some general warm and welcoming comments from TSE members.

Nice to see you have advanced from writing one sentence

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users
Top Bottom