AVZ Discussion 2022

TheCount

Regular
Hoots banging on about will Tanzania even pay etc - would the lawyers take up such an undertaking without some sort of confidence that Tanzania will pay? someone ask that cunt for me
The way he carries on he has to be short or working for a shorter. I don't believe he is in need of help as some have suggested - he knows exactly what he is trying to do.. Kudos to the few smart enough to cross swords with him.

They are the worst of all scum in the market - not because of what they are doing but "how they go about it" with the constant lies and deceit. The constant question dodging and returning demands others' answer his questions is a structured psychological campaign to destabilise the fan base. The rule of short memories hard at work in HC.

Reminds me of my first concert . . . . . . . .

Screenshot 2023-07-18 at 5.04.34 pm.png

End of the day, there will always be cannon fodder with early entrants to the market and until they have made a loss here and there they just won't be battle-ready to play with bigger sums.

Well done to those here weeding out, well, the weeds .. .. .. .. again ..

TC.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Hoots banging on about will Tanzania even pay etc - would the lawyers take up such an undertaking without some sort of confidence that Tanzania will pay? someone ask that cunt for me
He is a wanker and can't help himself, as I said yesterday the fool needs mental help.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users

timb89

Regular

I honestly don't think he's short. I think his emotion/ego is invested in being right. Which makes his ongoing interest (obsession) even more sad.

*Replied to wrong person

Last edited:
Reactions: 9 users

timb89

Regular
The way he carries on he has to be short or working for a shorter. I don't believe he is in need of help as some have suggested - he knows exactly what he is trying to do.. Kudos to the few smart enough to cross swords with him.

They are the worst of all scum in the market - not because of what they are doing but "how they go about it" with the constant lies and deceit. The constant question dodging and returning demands others' answer his questions is a structured psychological campaign to destabilise the fan base. The rule of short memories hard at work in HC.

Reminds me of my first concert . . . . . . . .

View attachment 40259

End of the day, there will always be cannon fodder with early entrants to the market and until they have made a loss here and there they just won't be battle-ready to play with bigger sums.

Well done to those here weeding out, well, the weeds .. .. .. .. again ..

TC.

My reply above was meant to this comment.

Reactions: 4 users

Hudnut

Regular

Couldn't help myself. I had to drive by HC.

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!

It's like Macca's isn't it...

You know it's just absolute shit, you know you shouldn't go there

But every now and then.... you just can't help yourself! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17 users

Bonsoir

Regular
And you will be slightly less intelligent for doing so.

AVZ owns hoots mind & soul 24/7, obsession is embarrassing but doesn’t even realise it.

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
And you will be slightly less intelligent for doing so.

AVZ owns hoots mind & soul 24/7, obsession is embarrassing but doesn’t even realise it.
Just like me and TSE :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

JasonM

Regular
bit off topic but nothing happening here. Just been reading re commonwealth games cancellation, what a total shambles, no issue with not doing it but they should have decided that in the first place. The corruption and financial mismanagement in victoria reminds me of the DRC, ok its not that bad but bloody hell. I certainly hope the liberals get their act together to provide a viable alternative. I might have to move to another state if Dan stays in power too much longer.

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Hudnut

Regular
bit off topic but nothing happening here. Just been reading re commonwealth games cancellation, what a total shambles, no issue with not doing it but they should have decided that in the first place. The corruption and financial mismanagement in victoria reminds me of the DRC, ok its not that bad but bloody hell. I certainly hope the liberals get their act together to provide a viable alternative. I might have to move to another state if Dan stays in power too much longer.

I didn't know you could travel without papers in Danistan.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Mickyb64

Regular
The corruption in Victoria makes the DRC look like amateurs.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

j.l

Regular
Dead link there @JAG, for me anyway:unsure:

View attachment 40256
Nice!

Presumably their claim only covered loss of invested/expended capital and court costs, but not future earnings.

My first thought was "crap that might mean we only get back the ~100M we spent on development", but then I went back to AVZ's announcement and it states:

The main purpose of the ICSID Arbitration Request is to seek various remedies for
the failure of the DRC and its administrative departments, to comply with obligations
under the DRC Mining Code...

I wonder what those "various remedies" might be...

• Thinking

Peterg

What date?

Remark

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
  • Haha
  • Love

Doc

Master of Quan
  • Haha
  • Fire

Goat

Regular
What date?
coming out of suspension on Friday.. lol
Hoots is just a troll. I don't believe he has a short position. Someone has probably fed him a few fifties to just wind everyone up on HC.

• Haha
  • Fire

cruiser51

Top 20
coming out of suspension on Friday.. lol
Hoots is just a troll. I don't believe he has a short position. Someone has probably fed him a few fifties to just wind everyone up on HC.
yup there is something short there...

Short circuit, short fuse, short man syndrome etc, etc.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
1689679296714.png

I couldn't resist :rolleyes:

They'll have no idea what it's about and the post will be modded for being off topic 🤣

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

cruiser51

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 15 users
Top Bottom