Chilla

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
:unsure: I'll have to get back to you.
I'm still trying to decide if I'd piss on him if he was on fire.

If you got an invite to the sauna room you could try! But I've heard the Germans like that stuff

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

cruiser51

Top 20
If you got an invite to the sauna room you could try! But I've heard the Germans like that stuff
I'm going to ask Hooter to get Tommy to write an article in the AFR that Retro is a fukkin racist!

Come on Hooter, we know you read this, when you have some time, do it after you write your other shit piece to the ASX.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users
Let's hope it is double glazed, given the property is "conveniently located very close to transport"

image.jpg

You could probably drop a turd from a drone into that pool…. No one would notice, you’d only be replacing one turd with another

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

cruiser51

Top 20

Hoots and friends trying to break into fukkin WeChat....

Enjoy your day, don't lose your golf swing in the process.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

Rediah

Regular

Hoots and friends trying to break into fukkin WeChat....

Enjoy your day, don't lose your golf swing in the process.

Tommy the TB and Co already tried their luck..

week high quality GIF

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

cruiser51

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 17 users

Hemicuda

Regular
If this is not an elaborate ruse can @JAG reach out as it’s getting nauseating as fuck listening to you lot bang on,,,

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

CashKing

Regular
Is that actually klaus house in trigg ?? I’ve seen him sitting in the sauna in he’s jocks not giving a fuck looking out the window when you go through the roundabout hahah wtf..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13 users
Bullshit! It‘s not me that left a corkscrew dildo on the bench for everyone to see.

I keep mine well out of view.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15 users

Remark

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

BRICK

Regular
I'm going to ask Hooter to get Tommy to write an article in the AFR that Retro is a fukkin racist!

Come on Hooter, we know you read this, when you have some time, do it after you write your other shit piece to the ASX.
Too busy shagging your sister arnt you hoots?

The shit you spill on hot crapper….

Fuckwit

• Haha
  • Fire

JasonM

Regular
Too busy shagging your sister arnt you hoots?

The shit you spill on hot crapper….

Fuckwit
I can only imagine what a poor sorry life hoots must live, he is such a miserable person. I just cant understand how someone is so obsessed with a stock they dont own and how he seemingly baths in others misfortune. he does genuinely seem to have some mental health issues and needs some help, I think he must be an incredibly lonely and angry at the world type of person. If we ever come out of this, he would be near the top of the list to rub it in his face but ultimately he's such a sad example of a human being hes not worth wasting the time on.

• Fire
  • Love

Bray

Regular
If ya live in central qld can go knock on his door and deliver fan mail
Wild West Fighting GIF by Buyout Footage

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

9cardomaha

Regular
Bullshit! It‘s not me that left a corkscrew dildo on the bench for everyone to see.

I keep mine well out of view.
i can confirm, definitely a dildo. I have one..... er i mean my wife has one just like it.

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 17 users

cruiser51

Top 20
i can confirm, definitely a dildo. I have one..... er i mean my wife has one just like it.
To get confirmation, call the real estate agent and ask if the dildo comes with the love nest.

• Haha

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
So the house is 750k, and toys are the balance?

• Haha
  • Haha
  • Wow

Remark

Top 20
I can only imagine what a poor sorry life hoots must live, he is such a miserable person. I just cant understand how someone is so obsessed with a stock they dont own and how he seemingly baths in others misfortune. he does genuinely seem to have some mental health issues and needs some help, I think he must be an incredibly lonely and angry at the world type of person. If we ever come out of this, he would be near the top of the list to rub it in his face but ultimately he's such a sad example of a human being hes not worth wasting the time on.
I haven't read HC for a long time, just had a look. H00ts is clearly losing it! Sad really:ROFLMAO:

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Samus

Top 20
I haven't read HC for a long time, just had a look. H00ts is clearly losing it! Sad really:ROFLMAO:
I just went over and tried to have a look, too depressing! From the drab colour scheme to the dated format. I lasted half a post.
Even the emojis look like they're retarded.
Screenshot_20230717_220650_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Fire
Top Bottom