AVZ Discussion 2022

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
@Theron20004

So, for someone who only registered here a week ago, you seem to know all the 'lads' and the complete history of the AVZ community.

What was your old nickname? or should I be thinking of your HC persona?

Twit towoo

Bad Boy Reaction GIF
Yeah, I think later posts are more targeted towards this being SirshanederpeterLesGeistTheron

MO - first fish with a reasonably credible TO story hook, then when immediately called out, throw a grenade into the water, targeting a small group of quality posters and the average IQ

Listen cunt, the amount of quality research stored in these threads runs rings around the crap anywhere else. This group is focussed on seeking truth, exposing lies, and occasionally having a bit of idiotic fun to ease the levels of stress that come and go with every attack on AVZ

If it is you/he/them, I have valued your research in the past, but I'm sorry but I have come to dislike your methodology of control intensely

Now fuck off

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 52 users

Azzler

Top 20
Yeah, I think later posts are more targeted towards this being SirshanederpeterLesGeistTheron

MO - first fish with a reasonably credible TO story hook, then when immediately called out, throw a grenade into the water, targeting a small group of quality posters and the average IQ

Listen cunt, the amount of quality research stored in these threads runs rings around the crap anywhere else. This group is focussed on seeking truth, exposing lies, and occasionally having a bit of idiotic fun to ease the levels of stress that come and go with every attack on AVZ

If it is you/he/them, I have valued your research in the past, but I'm sorry but I have come to dislike your methodology of control intensely

Now fuck off
That's exactly right my dude.
These forums, might not be for everyone, can be a bit coarse at times, but that's how real life is, that's how real people are.
But they're the best thing going around for an AVZ holder or researcher.
It's also a sanctuary, and full of many intelligent, influential and connected people.

That's why this place is a threat to the detractors, they want to get in here SO BAD, but they cant.
Look at them right now reading this post, gnashing their teeth. :LOL:

Geist has come here several times to try to take away what we have.
Now he's trying to discredit everyone here.
It only shows how much of a threat this place is to those that want to see AVZ fail.

Chin up TSE brothers! ;)

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 40 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971

This is from 11/11/19 Announcement:

View attachment 40223

And, whilst the amount was eventually reduced, and no board seat was available, thanks FIRB, the conditions precedent in that announcement were satisfied, as advised in the first related announcement after the one quoted above. i.e. DATHCOM SAS became SA

I wonder if COMINIERE ever got a copy, lol, as old PyschoCelestin seems to be acting under SAS

Reactions: 19 users

cruiser51

Top 20
And, whilst the amount was eventually reduced, and no board seat was available, thanks FIRB, the conditions precedent in that announcement were satisfied, as advised in the first related announcement after the one quoted above. i.e. DATHCOM SAS became SA

I wonder if COMINIERE ever got a copy, lol, as old PyschoCelestin seems to be acting under SAS
I am pretty sure, I saw once a copy of the change, I think it was available on the Cominiere website.
Can't find it now, taking in consideration the importance of the document, AVZI will have a counter signed contract.

Maybe Cominiere conveniently lost it, who knows.

• Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

Remark

Top 20
@Theron20004

So, for someone who only registered here a week ago, you seem to know all the 'lads' and the complete history of the AVZ community.

What was your old nickname? or should I be thinking of your HC persona?

Twit towoo

Bad Boy Reaction GIF

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 21 users

BEISHA

Top 20
My suggestion if you want this forum to be somewhat bearable would be to put Cruiser, Whinenut, Moneybags and Azzler on ignore or at the very least skim past their posts without reading them. I assure you that you will not miss out on any valuable analysis by doing so. Otherwise you will end up reading pages and pages of drivel with constant references to turds, dildos, pineapples and similar low IQ "humour".

There are constant references to individuals from other forums who have "wronged" posters on here. There was a troll on hot crapper named Linda Bruce and instead of moving on to this separate forum where discussions on AVZ could take place in peace, there are posters here who seem to need to bring her, Hoots and others up ad nauseum over and over again for years on end.

In my view the reason for this is that there is a large IQ disparity amongst groups of AVZ shareholders. Contrary to popular belief, there are AVZ shareholders with an IQ above 70. There are those who were aware of the corruption in the DRC but had a high risk tolerance and chose to invest, getting in early for the huge resource and an acceptable risk to reward ratio. Then there is the other group, who invested based on hotcrapper comments. This second group were totally surprised and shocked by the corruption in the DRC. They are easily identifiable from their comments and it is quite funny to read the state of shock and amazement as they exclaim "OMG I'm never investing in DRC again" and similar.

One of the few posters who had genuine additional info and did predict and raise the issues that occurred before the suspension took place (Dergeist) was removed. We are now left with the pages and pages of drivel instead. This forum really has become a hangout for gimps and geriatrics with very little critical thought or analysis. The thread caters to the very lowest common denominator. Of course the majority of low IQ people do not have the self-awareness to recognise that they are in fact low IQ and the ones in this thread will therefore likely try to turn this post around on me, so I will not read any replies to it.

Perhaps instead of making a run of AVZ branded hats, someone should create a run of AVZ branded incontinence trousers...
One of the few posters who had genuine additional info and did predict and raise the issues that occurred before the suspension took place (Dergeist) was removed...........:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Genuine question....;)

a) Are you DER GEIST ?

b) Are you DER GEIST brother / sister ?

c) Are you DER GEIST bum chum ?

I will give you until EOD for you to reply...........that should be enuff time for your low IQ to kick in.....:unsure:

Have you ever considered joining HC ?

That would be a more appropriate forum for you and easier to understand...........after all, :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop: is the common denominator there!!.

BTW, if you continue to be a " little ray of black " here, then i am afraid this will be your parting salvo regardless....

genie.gif

PS @MoneyBags1348 , @cruiser51 , @Winenut , @Azzler and all the other posters at TSE have more IQ in their left nostril than you buggerlugs....( google if you dont understand that last word....;) )

over my head.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users
My suggestion if you want this forum to be somewhat bearable would be to put Cruiser, Whinenut, Moneybags and Azzler on ignore or at the very least skim past their posts without reading them. I assure you that you will not miss out on any valuable analysis by doing so. Otherwise you will end up reading pages and pages of drivel with constant references to turds, dildos, pineapples and similar low IQ "humour".

There are constant references to individuals from other forums who have "wronged" posters on here. There was a troll on hot crapper named Linda Bruce and instead of moving on to this separate forum where discussions on AVZ could take place in peace, there are posters here who seem to need to bring her, Hoots and others up ad nauseum over and over again for years on end.

In my view the reason for this is that there is a large IQ disparity amongst groups of AVZ shareholders. Contrary to popular belief, there are AVZ shareholders with an IQ above 70. There are those who were aware of the corruption in the DRC but had a high risk tolerance and chose to invest, getting in early for the huge resource and an acceptable risk to reward ratio. Then there is the other group, who invested based on hotcrapper comments. This second group were totally surprised and shocked by the corruption in the DRC. They are easily identifiable from their comments and it is quite funny to read the state of shock and amazement as they exclaim "OMG I'm never investing in DRC again" and similar.

One of the few posters who had genuine additional info and did predict and raise the issues that occurred before the suspension took place (Dergeist) was removed. We are now left with the pages and pages of drivel instead. This forum really has become a hangout for gimps and geriatrics with very little critical thought or analysis. The thread caters to the very lowest common denominator. Of course the majority of low IQ people do not have the self-awareness to recognise that they are in fact low IQ and the ones in this thread will therefore likely try to turn this post around on me, so I will not read any replies to it.

Perhaps instead of making a run of AVZ branded hats, someone should create a run of AVZ branded incontinence trousers...
My suggestion for you is to head over to AVZ Discussion 2023 thread created by John Reed to share your concerns. https://thestockexchange.com.au/threads/avz-discussion-2023.186022

It would save you clogging up this thread.

Ta

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 18 users

BEISHA

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 15 users

Remark

Top 20
One of the few posters who had genuine additional info and did predict and raise the issues that occurred before the suspension took place (Dergeist) was removed...........:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Genuine question....;)

a) Are you DER GEIST ?

b) Are you DER GEIST brother / sister ?

c) Are you DER GEIST bum chum ?

I will give you until EOD for you to reply...........that should be enuff time for your low IQ to kick in.....:unsure:

Have you ever considered joining HC ?

That would be a more appropriate forum for you and easier to understand...........after all, :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop: is the common denominator there!!.

BTW, if you continue to be a " little ray of black " here, then i am afraid this will be your parting salvo regardless....

View attachment 40231

PS @MoneyBags1348 , @cruiser51 , @Winenut , @Azzler and all the other posters at TSE have more IQ in their left nostril than you buggerlugs....( google if you dont understand that last word....;) )

View attachment 40232
You're wasting your breath, he did say he wouldn't be reading the replies:LOL::ROFLMAO:

He's taken his keyboard & mouse, cracked the shits & gone back to HC!

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Super interesting and resounding result for IDA - provides more ammunition to the DRC Government (who are reliant on the world bank to not be insolvent) to issue the ML or facilitate a reasonable TO. Imagine Felix' private jet being recovered whilst he's on one of his European world tours and how much this will de-incentivize illegal dealings with Overseas investors. We should respectfully get the word out about the ramifications here so the DRC people know how bad ICSID can be.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Super interesting and resounding result for IDA - provides more ammunition to the DRC Government (who are reliant on the world bank to not be insolvent) to issue the ML or facilitate a reasonable TO. Imagine Felix' private jet being recovered whilst he's on one of his European world tours and how much this will de-incentivize illegal dealings with Overseas investors. We should respectfully get the word out about the ramifications here so the DRC people know how bad ICSID can be.
Thats farken brilliant, it just beggars belief how these wanker african state govts can lure in international coys to do the hard yards and prove up a resource that will benefit the state long term, then pull the rug under their feet !!

When are these piss poor african states going to learn ?

Are you observing this Felix ?

$109m plust costs is pocket change for what the DRC govt will be paying if they dont resist Celestin Kibeya outrageous cowboy act !!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Thats farken brilliant, it just beggars belief how these wanker african state govts can lure in international coys to do the hard yards and prove up a resource that will benefit the state long term, then pull the rug under their feet !!

When are these piss poor african states going to learn ?

Are you observing this Felix ?

$109m plust costs is pocket change for what the DRC govt will be paying if they dont resist Celestin Kibeya outrageous cowboy act !!
That being said, fuck that having to wait 5yrs for the long term faithful to fiiiinalllllllllyyyyyyy get a return on their investment / capital........:eek::eek::mad::(:poop::poop:👆👆👆

BRING ON THE WECHAT intel in the form of a ASX ANNOUNCEMENT .......................ASAP !!!!!...........🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

What do you reckon @Theron20004 ?

middle-finger.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 35 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!

Wow! 😲

1689649735730.gif

Poor ol' @Theron20004 really had a little melt-down tanty there didn't he/she/it

How fucking funny was that???!!! :ROFLMAO:

Absolutely made my day too being mentioned and included in the esteemed group of contributors that makes the tse AVZ thread unbearable for that douche to participate in .........GOLD right there!!! 😂😂😂

Oh well.....guess I'll get back to being a geriatric, incontinent, gimp with an IQ below 70

1689650083866.gif

And I know you're reading this..... you can't help yourself can you?....so predictable

Ok tse troops....resume intelligent research and discussion mixed with some lighthearted banter because THAT's what this place has ALWAYS been about ;)

Geez you'd think if that Theron toss was as smart as they think they are they would have been able to work that out!!! :p

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

Dijon101

Regular
Sour grapes by Peter Clark???

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Samus

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
  • Haha
  • Fire

JAG

Top 20
  • Fire
  • Thinking

Remark

Top 20
  • Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Hoots banging on about will Tanzania even pay etc - would the lawyers take up such an undertaking without some sort of confidence that Tanzania will pay? someone ask that cunt for me

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users
Top Bottom