AVZ Discussion 2022

9cardomaha

Regular
The doc is a flunk - full disclosure to all.

But still confident in the call, they are out.

• Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 14 users
Very disappointed but to some extent fully expected. This issue is not gonna be resolved by solutions like this, even if we won the case at the end the country will not enforce it. The only way to resolve this is the get the negotiation happening with all parties involved and come up with a an agreed solution that benefits all parties, at the end of the day there's no enemy, there's only mutual benefits

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Charbella

Regular
Reactions: 1 users

Samus

Top 20

Jens says 2 bucks - sold! 👨‍⚖️
:LOL:

Last edited:

Winenut

Go AVZ!
"IF" Z aren't out then Jin Cheng will stall the ICC and then pull out at the last possible moment

At that very point Zijin themselves will lodge exactly the same procedural matter with the ICC (assuming Z are actually shareholder in Dathcom) and back on the "merry-go-round" we go for another spin.........or should it more aptly be referred to as the fucking "carousel of death"

Fuck me

• Sad

Dijon101

Regular
If zijin had any confidence of winning they would take on the ICC case.

Delay because they know they are not going to win.

Fucking shit show, but the silver lining has got to be AVZ being confident of victory.

• Fire
Reactions: 27 users

marksmann007

Regular
Weak as piss ICC regardless of how this thing plays out.
Why do they continue to roll over to suit the agenda of these corrupt crooks?
Justice system my arse.
Grow some balls and tell them sorry dickhead, we’ve already delayed this shitshow once, you’ve had months to look over the IGF report.
You still have few weeks till we see your sorry arse in court. I’d suggest you & your lawyers use it wisely.
Now F*#k off

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users

Charbella

Regular
Looks like Zijin aren't actually out of the picture like we thought previously. Must of been a fake document with the wrong birth dates etc on there.
They could still be out, hence the claim for damages. They want to be recognised as part of JV at some point in time to be entitled to damages.

Reactions: 10 users

Misfits

Regular
"IF" Z aren't out then Jin Cheng will stall the ICC and then pull out at the last possible moment

At that very point Zijin themselves will lodge exactly the same procedural matter with the ICC (assuming Z are actually shareholder in Dathcom) and back on the "merry-go-round" we go for another spin.........or should it more aptly be referred to as the fucking "carousel of death"

Fuck me
I cant possibly see how Zijin are out. They are in and the docs were fake. IMO.

Reactions: 3 users
Felix apparently wants ICC and ICSID gone before he begins his re-election campaign again as Martin will point directly at the corruption surrounding Manono - I hold some hope of a resolution before these ICC cases are heard. Hoping Felix steps in long before all this but won't hold my breath
Apparently Kim Kadashian wants to have my baby.

Where do you pull this 'apparently" intel from?

• Haha

Winenut

Go AVZ!
If zijin had any confidence of winning they would take on the ICC case.

Delay because they know they are not going to win.

Fucking shit show, but the silver lining has got to be AVZ being confident of victory.
Z haven't taken anyone to the ICC yet

Jin Cheng instigated the procedural matter

AVZI's aregument is Jin Cheng cant institute the action as they are not a member of Dathcom

Hence (if and when) the ICC matter brought by Jin Cheng is thrown out or withdrawn Zijin can undertake a new proceeding in it's own name (assuming it IS a member of Dathcom which we still don't have certainty on one way or the other)

It's a fucking circus but the clowns aren't funny....

• Fire
  • Sad

9cardomaha

Regular
I cant possibly see how Zijin are out. They are in and the docs were fake. IMO.
As i noted for full disclosure, the doc was proven to be FAKE.

Did my little spiral of emotions, had a sook.

1687332792277.png

When i can share more on why I am sticking by my call, I will share.

But until then, I am sticking by the call.

• Fire
Reactions: 37 users

Dijon101

Regular
"Case will be wrapped up way before the ICC case is heard""

Yup yup yup
Toothless prices

Reactions: 2 users

Dave Evans

Regular
Now is the time to keep Zijin’s human rights and other violations in the news, not to give in and beg for $2. For fuck sake the company is worth multiples of that, even given the current conditions, and the ICSID arbitration in the US is more important to our case

@Flight996 a link to the IGF report you mentioned as well as the IGF report on Comiere’s illegal sale to Zijin might help shareholders get over this shock

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

Dijon101

Regular
Z haven't taken anyone to the ICC yet

Jin Cheng instigated the procedural matter

AVZI's aregument is Jin Cheng cant institute the action as they are not a member of Dathcom

Hence (if and when) the ICC matter brought by Jin Cheng is thrown out or withdrawn Zijin can undertake a new proceeding in it's own name (assuming it IS a member of Dathcom which we still don't have certainty on one way or the other)

It's a fucking circus but the clowns aren't funny....

So much shit, can't keep track of who is taking who to court.

Total circle jerk of absolute corruption

• Sad
Reactions: 11 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

Samus

Top 20
View attachment 38674

Jens needs a BIG FUCKING LESSON in "anchoring" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Funny that he reads this shit though :cool:
What he also doesn't seem to understand is that many shareholders don't want to hold this stock for another 1-2 minutes let alone another 1-2 years.
Fuck DRC fuck China, looking forward to my payout.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

CHB

Regular
How long before people on social media start calling out the ICC/arbitrator?

The next delay?

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

Panther22

Regular
Jens doesn't know anymore than the rest of us.

Reactions: 13 users
Sorry for being negative - there is absolutely ZERO chance Mr President will sort this out prior to election

No way, it will simply be ignored like it has been for the past 13mths

Why would the Government change its strategy now…..

Why now???

Easier to wait for arbitration to play out and start blaming the hold up on delays with arbitration
and that is out of the DRC government’s hands and will blame AVZ for it and play the victim

Guaranteed

That’s going to be the party line going to elections
The 51% optimist in me hopes this is Z trying to save face - with big Gov-sanctioned TO deal struck before delayed ICC, deal either (a) formalising Z involvement (Hate this to happen) or (b) tossing Z out :love: but with some face-saving reason to pull out of ICC.

• Thinking
Reactions: 7 users
Top Bottom