AVZ Discussion 2022

Mickyb64

Regular
Absolute disgrace the ICC should be better than this Zijin have had more than enough time to prepare they have already had a 3 month delay Due to double booking 🤭 by ICC, you have to ask the question if they are so confident of their position why not get on with it lol.
They have just successfully burnt through another 3 months of AVZs money.

• Sad
Reactions: 10 users

wombat74

Top 20
And there it is . Totally expected by these low life c--ts . No way they want to OR will face the ICC .They know they haven't a hope hell of winning . Chinese playbook . Has been from the start of this sh1t show . Zijin bunch of lying c--ts along with their DRC puppet scumbags .

• Fire
Reactions: 26 users

Li-AusPol

Regular
It’s EXACTLY what some of us have been saying for the last 6 mths

How gullible is the ICC?

and the worst part this will continue over and over as the DRC Gov won’t intervene.

They don’t care at ALL for their people and as they are letting the Zijin DUDDERS Corrupt and pay off their ministers and ultimately keeping their innocent people in Manono jobless and without hope

If the DRC government actually cared for their people and cared for fighting corruption, the IGF report would have been actioned by now and Mr President would be seen as a superstar by his BEAUTIFUL people that he is a man of his word of fighting corruption and would win the election by a huge margin!

Thank God we have the US arbitration with the DRC gov so the world can see what’s going on

The world can see the Zijin play book playing out even before it happens

Delay, Delay and delay as we all have eluded here

Shock horror- validated by todays announcement…..

Geez we must all be time travellers FFS!

Let’s face it Zijin doesn’t give a shit about the innocent people of the DRC or the DRC gov for that matter all they care about is screwing everyone and sucking the blood dry from the country and raping their resources by corrupting a few individuals

Absolutely disgusting and sadly no one in the DRC Gov has the fortitude to do anything about it

• Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 31 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Felix apparently wants ICC and ICSID gone before he begins his re-election campaign again as Martin will point directly at the corruption surrounding Manono - I hold some hope of a resolution before these ICC cases are heard. Hoping Felix steps in long before all this but won't hold my breath

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users

wombat74

Top 20
18 days out from the postponed ICC hearing . An announcement re it's delay shouldn't be too far off . I'll take a stab and go with October for the next one. imo .
Do I win a prize ?

• Haha
Reactions: 30 users

RHyNO

Regular
It’s actually very good news. They don’t have a chance in hell of winning. They don’t have a hope in f*** of being defined as anything other than outside of the ownership. Management are not dumb enough to let our cash burn out. Jin are putting together financing for a takeovers. Nigel is negotiating like I do in Silk Road markets. “Each time you speak the price goes up”. The TO offer better look like a golden god or we will just wait out this crap and dig up the lithium and sell it to the USA.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 20 users

LX600

Regular
How amazing that someone's left nut is still saved.

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

9cardomaha

Regular
Nigel is negotiating like I do in Silk Road markets. “Each time you speak the price goes up”.
1687330894355.png

1687330925583.png

Just reminds me of this rofl

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Charbella

Regular
Zijin is out of Dathcom. I am pretty sure @9cardomaha is on the money.

• Thinking
Reactions: 13 users

Li-AusPol

Regular
Sorry for being negative - there is absolutely ZERO chance Mr President will sort this out prior to election

No way, it will simply be ignored like it has been for the past 13mths

Why would the Government change its strategy now…..

Why now???

Easier to wait for arbitration to play out and start blaming the hold up on delays with arbitration
and that is out of the DRC government’s hands and will blame AVZ for it and play the victim

Guaranteed

That’s going to be the party line going to elections

• Thinking
  • Sad
Reactions: 6 users

Fletch77

Regular
Well that was expected but it’s still fucking depressing and makes your blood boil.

As others have mentioned they have had plenty of time FFS !!

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

9cardomaha

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Flexi

Regular
1687331526528.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

Samus

Top 20
What have we done to be subjected to eternal misery??
ICC is a fucking joke organisation.

• Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Flexi

Regular
1687331536952.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

Flexi

Regular
1687331578487.png

• Fire
  • Love

Flexi

Regular
1687331608701.png

• Fire
  • Love

Misfits

Regular
Looks like Zijin aren't actually out of the picture like we thought previously. Must of been a fake document with the wrong birth dates etc on there.

• Sad
Reactions: 3 users

wombat74

Top 20
  • Thinking
Reactions: 1 users

Li-AusPol

Regular
The part that gets me in the announcement- Zijin lawyers argued they need more time

What AVZ lawyers don’t get to argue against the postponement?????

Is that how the ICC works

One final thought … now I’m convinced that corrupt DRC Government individuals have instructed Zijin to delay the ICC by hook or by crook so it takes place after the election

They are đź’Ż% on damage control and radio silence on this matter so it does not impact the election

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users
Top Bottom