AVZ Discussion 2022

BEISHA

Top 20
The info and statement is available to download from the AJN website

https://img1.wsimg.com/blobby/go/5a49fbec-1991-48cc-bcb2-3fda66468813/downloads/AJN NR 2023 06 02 Lithium Permit Acquisition_F.pdf?ver=1685740031110

The diagramatic view of where PR 15282 sits is below. I have highlighted the main Manono area which houses CDL and Roche Dure within tenement PR 13359

View attachment 37827

Note cheeky Klaus and his daughter Sheena are using the tenement maps and borders associated with the split tenement PR 13359

The current status of the unified PR 13359 is below from the Cadastre Portal

View attachment 37825

So there's Klaus Eckhof - KEckhof

Sheena Eckhof - SEckhof

Wonder if Klaus has a son called Fred - FEckhof???
I dont give a flying fuck about that snake Eckhoff or PR15282, back in the day i was a shareholder of 4CE ( now CRR ) and they had pegged tenements that were approximately 7km away from Manono, turned out to be ....

tumbleweed-desert.gif

All i care about is the RD ML, 100% ownership of CDL ( south & north ) , the release of the updated DFS, BFS, FID all in one bonanza announcement upon relisting........... ASAP !!!

Then quick smart move on to construction which is what we all should of been discussing 12 months ago, not corrupt arseholes trying to steal our hard earned and deciphering french language ....ffs.

shaking-my-head-sigh.gif

imo

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 38 users

Dazmac66

Regular
So comminere have regained 15% and can now cede the DRC government 10% and cami can issue the mining licence?
Dare we dream!

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Surely Dathomir are gone as well ? Dathomir will offload to Zijin .
" Dathomir will offload to Zijin "

No way in hell, AVZ bought those pricks out..........ICC arbitration pending.

That case should be easier to adjudicate than MMCS.

FUCK OFF CONG YOU SLIME !!

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 36 users

9cardomaha

Regular
Thanks for this.

Does it mean that the scenario that someone posted of a new JV is not likely? Like why do this if you were to just pull the dathcom JV?
lol i read it as pull out, and was making a quip about pulling out to see a gaping hole.

1686048860901.png

Yeah i agree, I don't see Dathcom going anywhere, because returning the 15% (if strings attached) only means something if Dathcom has manono control right...

• Wow
  • Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

wombat74

Top 20
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

timb89

Regular
  • Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

UpTheDuff

Emerged
i don't know. unless my translate is not working well isn't it just referring to time period between 2018-2019? Why would the looters be in the document?

Is there an explanation what this document is actually for?

j.l

Regular
i don't know. unless my translate is not working well isn't it just referring to time period between 2018-2019? Why would the looters be in the document?

Registration date
Start date of operation

Reactions: 3 users

TDITD

Top 20
View attachment 37853

Edit: Relatifs Aux Actionnaires does not list Zijin or whatever the fuck they call themselves in the DRC = OUT
Great work.
Corruption does not want to let go though......
Fucking Dathomir 😂
They signed the contract, now honour it Cong !!

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users

TDITD

Top 20
I can see a takeover coming soon....12 $$$ nothing less for 🤣all the sleepless nights
I'm with you
$12 fuckers!!!

USD :devilish:

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 16 users

Mute22

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

j.l

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

pow4ade

Regular

Doco is date-stamped 31/05/2023

Reactions: 7 users

20230606_214450.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 18 users

solo

Regular
View attachment 37853

Edit: Relatifs Aux Actionnaires does not list Zijin or whatever the fuck they call themselves in the DRC = OUT

Do you have same document from earlier date with Zijin/JinChen in it? As far as I remember Franck Fwamba tweeted in December 2022 that Zijin/JinCheng never been added at RCCM.

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Remark

Top 20
So many newly emerged, welcome friends!
Ps. Love your work @9cardomaha

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 30 users

UpTheDuff

Emerged
Reactions: 7 users

geo_au

Regular
Yesterday I emailed AVZ seeking a time frame for a progress report and the back story on Zijin and Cominiere's claims for damages due to the large amount of speculation and disinformation floating around, and their potential impact on AVZ.

So here is AVZ's reply:

View attachment 37836

Cheers
F
You blocked your name out but it does come up with the click of the mouse. Just letting you know for your own privacy.

Reactions: 4 users

bloke383

Regular
Contract between other parties is a harder document to get, RCCM is a state-run organization, you can go in with your DRC driver's license, request documents, hand a few crumpled-up 5s to the clerk, and you got yourself some smoking gun.

Will keep trying for the contract as this is the more crucial part of the case - no sugar coating it, they didn't return it for nothing (unless you know... China happened).

Would be the best case, papa xi tells Zijin to sit the fuck down, and we get this.

View attachment 37856
I understand your concern as to what Zijin might have wanted for "returning" the 15% .
I know that document is dated May 31st , but the decision on the jv participants wouldn't have been decided that day would it ? If the decision was known some time prior , & indeed Zijin is out of the jv of the entire 13359 tenement it would explain Zijin/Cominiere request a couple of weeks ago for compensation at the ICC (as that request was out of the blue) .
It makes no sense for Zijin to relinquish the 15% in return for half our tenement (CDL) , & also claim for damages as well

• Thinking
Reactions: 18 users

ptlas

Regular
You blocked your name out but it does come up with the click of the mouse. Just letting you know for your own privacy.
That message need to be in a PM mate.
Trolls still lurking

• Love
Reactions: 15 users
Top Bottom