AVZ Discussion 2022

The Fox

Regular
I understand your concern as to what Zijin might have wanted for "returning" the 15% .
I know that document is dated May 31st , but the decision on the jv participants wouldn't have been decided that day would it ? If the decision was known some time prior , & indeed Zijin is out of the jv of the entire 13359 tenement it would explain Zijin/Cominiere request a couple of weeks ago for compensation at the ICC (as that request was out of the blue) .
It makes no sense for Zijin to relinquish the 15% in return for half our tenement (CDL) , & also claim for damages as well
Nice that this document is already pre-stamped with a seal and then dated and then printed before a signature attached. Yet that is not uncommon in Africa I guess. Hmm 😁

To be clear,

1. Print Template with Seal.
2. Apply Date Stamp (31 May etc) on top of Seal.
3. Print with Date Stamp, Seal and overlay document details.
3. Print again with Signature on top of Stamp, Date and document details.

Curious 🦊

1686055491001.png

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 14 users

9cardomaha

Regular
Do you have same document from earlier date with Zijin/JinChen in it? As far as I remember Franck Fwamba tweeted in December 2022 that Zijin/JinCheng never been added at RCCM.
This one in the attachment? They were in there, not sure if Frank was talking about a court doc to void their addition.

Attachments

• 1686055933015.png
    1686055933015.png
    883 KB · Views: 191
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users
Do you have same document from earlier date with Zijin/JinChen in it? As far as I remember Franck Fwamba tweeted in December 2022 that Zijin/JinCheng never been added at RCCM.
This one in the attachment? They were in there, not sure if Frank was talking about a court doc to void their addition.
Personally I think Franck was trolling about it being Jin Cheng in Dathcom rather than Zijin. No chance he would have not known Jin Cheng were in Dathcom on the RCCM at that time.
20221217_193117.jpg

Reactions: 8 users

The Fox

Regular
Personally I think Franck was trolling about it being Jin Cheng in Dathcom rather than Zijin. No chance he would have not known Jin Cheng were in Dathcom on the RCCM at that time.
View attachment 37876
I hope Franck is on the money, although he is quite late on the predictions. 😁

• Thinking
I hope Franck is on the money, although he is quite late on the predictions. 😁
He's not the only one
WateryPlaintiveEastsiberianlaika-size_restricted.gif

Reactions: 4 users

The Fox

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Frank

Top 20
Have to agree with gbgirl, the appetite to explore in the DRC could well be strongly reduced, if the DRC continues with the bullshit of withholding AVZ an exploitation permit and removing AVZ from the license.

Zijin finds it cheaper not to explore and take that risk, it prefers to let others do the hard work, prove up a resource and if a massive opportunity, move in and steal in stead.
Zijin has the runs on the board to proof that point.
Why the hell would you go through the cost and effort to explore, if there is no need?

In the DRC a couple of brownbags will do the exploration for you!

This is the message the DRC government is signalling to the world.
Jules A seems to be one of the very few who realises this and who says what happened is illegal.
I wonder how and when Jules A report will be used.

When does Felix wake up and let go of the Chinese teat.
When does Felix understand that Chinese win-win means, we win and you don't win?
He only has to look in every place the Chinese operate.
Look in Africa, where the majority of the African countries, that accepted Chinese 'help' and are now handcuffed, like a slave, to its Chinese masters by massive financial debts. With the result 'you do as I want you to do'.
One step to the left means one step to the left, don't fukkin forget that!
Sometimes Xi calls his underlings up to Beijing to simply reinforce that principle.

The Chinese don't explore. They prefer to steal.
As the French say 'l'histoire se répète'.

The DRC doesn't have a great track record of doing their own exploration.
Why?
It beats me, that they wish to continue to dig through dirt with their hands.
In todays world there is no need to work with these middle age methods, with a result of premature death, child labour and a moon landscape after the artisanal miners are finished with their job.

Just imagine, if in Western Australia, iron ore would be mined the way the artisanal miners mine cobalt in Kolwezi, or any other mineral in the DRC, that is if they are not chased away by their Chinese masters.

One would think Felix would build schools and educate geologists and mining engineers in stead of flying with his entourage in his private jet to Beijing with his cap in hand asking for more money to be told to be a good boy and fuck off.
One just has to shake one's head

When does Felix wake up and let go of the Chinese teat.
When does Felix understand that Chinese win-win means, we win and you don't win?
He only has to look in every place the Chinese operate.

*Fyi, I see where, "Win-Win" Jinping wins again :( :sick: :rolleyes:

China-Africa: bilateral cooperation based on the "win-win" principle

The People's Republic of China has always affirmed, in its relations with third countries, its desire to develop on the same footing of equality, to deepen mutual knowledge, to broaden the areas of common ground, to strengthen the friendship and to promote its cooperation in all sectors of development.

These principles are consolidated by the Forum on China-Africa Cooperation which is held regularly.

Since 1979, China's diplomacy has pursued several objectives, including the confirmation and consolidation of its economy, as well as the country's reforms and development, while accelerating its integration into the world economy.

And this policy, China wants to share it through its relations with its many African partners.

It is a bilateral cooperation based on the “win-win” principle. :ROFLMAO:

This way of doing things from China has enabled African countries to improve their trade and their export earnings.

But also, the new Sino-African relations have contributed significantly to reintroducing Africa into international flows of formal trade.

The Democratic Republic of Congo in particular, which was isolated from the international market for several years, is making itself heard today thanks to projects such as Sino-Congolaise des Mines (SICOMINES).

According to several sources, the collaboration model of SICOMINES S.A has made outstanding contributions to building a future Sino-African community.

Moustapha Ndiaye, former representative of the World Bank in the DRC, even pointed out that SICOMINES S.A. is the kind of wealth-creating project that the DRC badly needs.

Because, he added, it contributes to sustainable development.

"I therefore congratulate all promoters and encourage them to continue on this path," he said.

Other statements, including from Priya Gajraj, former UNDP representative in the DRC, encouraged this cooperation.

“We welcome this project which demonstrates the full potential of the mining sector in the DRC.

We also encourage all development efforts (capacity building, infrastructure, etc.) which benefit the entire Congolese population.

It is important to remember that many African heads of state visited China in the 1970s and they gradually expanded economic cooperation between their countries and the Asian giant.

Cooperation between the People's Republic of China and the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) dates back to the early 1970s until its culmination in 2008 with the creation of a joint venture, namely Sino-Congolaise des Mines ( SICOMINES S.A.), responsible for exploiting minerals in the DRC and operating in other key sectors such as infrastructure, public works and civil engineering.

Compared to other foreign mining companies, the contribution of SICOMINES S. À is now beneficial in terms of partnerships. :unsure:

This joint venture is a model of cooperation and emergence for the African continent if it is duplicated in other countries because it involves infrastructure projects covering the entire extent of the DRC.

In addition, President Tshisekedi on a state visit to China from May 24 to 29, at the invitation of his Chinese counterpart, Xi Jinping, further deepened this cooperation, going beyond the construction of infrastructure.

From now on, thanks to China, the DRC will be able to establish on its soil a project to develop the value chain of new energy batteries.

This could also support efforts to upgrade industrial chains and build capacity for autonomous development.

"China will encourage more companies to invest and set up in the DRC, and to participate in the construction of infrastructure in accordance with the programs enacted and presented by the Congolese side, to contribute to the economic diversification and industrialization of the country. “, had agreed the Congolese presidents.

mediacongo

1686057736747.png

*To add,

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 19 users

Frank

Top 20
Reactions: 14 users

pow4ade

Regular
Nice that this document is already pre-stamped with a seal and then dated and then printed before a signature attached. Yet that is not uncommon in Africa I guess. Hmm 😁

To be clear,

1. Print Template with Seal.
2. Apply Date Stamp (31 May etc) on top of Seal.
3. Print with Date Stamp, Seal and overlay document details.
3. Print again with Signature on top of Stamp, Date and document details.

Curious
31/5/23 also printed in the doc title. If this is an updated company registration can't work out why Dathomir is included. Suspect we'll know soon enough, deserves an Ann IMO.

View attachment 37853

Edit: Relatifs Aux Actionnaires does not list Zijin or whatever the fuck they call themselves in the DRC = OUT
Should this be removed now that we all got a good glimpse of this, in case someone snipes us and it puts us through the hurdles again? Kinda like what happened when we got boned after the Road Show

• Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

The Fox

Regular
Yeh, well I made the great mistake in sharing (at the time) what was current information (one year ago, 9 months ago, 6 months ago, 3 months ago, whatever) to give some insight into what was going on for the benefit and peace of mind for quality shareholders congregating here. My bad, I guess,

All of which was well before your valued contribution in recent times and mostly at a time when the days were very dark and troubled.

Yes the information I shared at the time eventually bit me in the ass, however rest assured such information was accurate when it was given, yet within a day or a week or whatever it changed, as such I looked like a peanut.

I hope your insights are more accurate then when I reported on various issues previously, and I hope no one pops up to rub your nose in it should your predictions / information / insights not pan out.

Love you long time Carlos, but if you feel like you need to rub my nose in it, that s fine, I got used to it.

I’m sorry but I cannot help it if Nigel and the AVZ "team" in the DRC have misread the play, been out manoeuvred for the last year by nefarious and corrupt players in the DRC.

Maybe AVZ will soon come up for air to present a TO or JV. (I’m sure you are aware of all this, happy to discuss offline)

So, instead of one liner’s indicating my lack of accuracy, I’d prefer you please send me a pineapple, I’ve grown accustomed to receiving them form various individuals and know just where to put them.

Lots of Love Fox 🦊

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 49 users

DoubleA

Regular
Yeh, well I made the great mistake in sharing (at the time) what was current information (one year ago, 9 months ago, 6 months ago, 3 months ago, whatever) to give some insight into what was going on for the benefit and peace of mind for quality shareholders congregating here. My bad, I guess,

All of which was well before your valued contribution in recent times and mostly at a time when the days were very dark and troubled.

Yes the information I shared at the time eventually bit me in the ass, however rest assured such information was accurate when it was given, yet within a day or a week or whatever it changed, as such I looked like a peanut.

I hope your insights are more accurate then when I reported on various issues previously, and I hope no one pops up to rub your nose in it should your predictions / information / insights not pan out.

Love you long time Carlos, but if you feel like you need to rub my nose in it, that s fine, I got used to it.

I’m sorry but I cannot help it if Nigel and the AVZ "team" in the DRC have misread the play, been out manoeuvred for the last year by nefarious and corrupt players in the DRC.

Maybe AVZ will soon come up for air to present a TO or JV. (I’m sure you are aware of all this, happy to discuss offline)

So, instead of one liner’s indicating my lack of accuracy, I’d prefer you please send me a pineapple, I’ve grown accustomed to receiving them form various individuals and know just where to put them.

Lots of Love Fox 🦊

I am still glad you shared the info. We know it was not yet official and nothing was set in stone (especially in the DRC wild west where there are a million corrupt, cheating pricks constantly trying to discover new ways to rip us off).

• Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Lots of Love Fox 🦊
Sorry dude I meant no offence to you. It was more of a dig at management for playing Chinese whispers. I don't blame you for relaying what you were told. I've avoided talking to anyone actually involved in this shitshow so I wouldn't be swayed by private information. I've never even private messaged someone here on TSE unless it was responding to someone who messaged me first.

I only rely on what's in the public domain because it means that everyone can critique the information and we all get closer to knowing the truth. Also tried my best to avoid making any specific predictions. However I've had some guesses about what I thought might happen. Some a lot better than others.

cat-champagne.gif

Reactions: 33 users

9cardomaha

Regular
What prompted you to look for this file around this time? Or is it continuous activity?
I tend to make my way through my own thought process, taking prompts from the bird or solid points by other tse members, and following them up to provide certainty.

For this particular document there were comments about Zijin being OUT, so i decided to do a little digging and i heard the same thing basically, but without documentation its all just hearsay, so yeah, check the RCCM, shake some more trees, see if i can get the contract of them relinquishing the 15% etc.

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice well you know how it goes. Last year we already saw the 'Zijin returns 15%, no longer in the JV' story, then we get hit with a new ICC case and a delay and all the bullshit in between with Tommy the twat.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 50 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
So many crazy posters popping up out of nowhere

Keep on the job good people and keep your heads screwed on

Flush 'em out and fire a clean shot...

1686063886550.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

Dijon101

Regular
Just glad no one is taking my garbage seriously.

Also making sure I wear a "cup" when (still will input an if here) we get together for a bit of 🍾 .

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

whales

Regular

Lots of Love Fox 🦊
To give insight for others to benefit needs no apology.
Many thanks to all on this forum willing to share their insights.
Hopefully positive news through an ASX announcement to update shareholders.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

Dazmac66

Regular
So this explains the claim for damages by Z, but why the claim from Comminere if they are still in the JV?

• Thinking
Reactions: 15 users

timb89

Regular
I tend to make my way through my own thought process, taking prompts from the bird or solid points by other tse members, and following them up to provide certainty.

For this particular document there were comments about Zijin being OUT, so i decided to do a little digging and i heard the same thing basically, but without documentation its all just hearsay, so yeah, check the RCCM, shake some more trees, see if i can get the contract of them relinquishing the 15% etc.

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice well you know how it goes. Last year we already saw the 'Zijin returns 15%, no longer in the JV' story, then we get hit with a new ICC case and a delay and all the bullshit in between with Tommy the twat.

Very impressive work.

timb89

Regular
So this explains the claim for damages by Z, but why the claim from Comminere if they are still in the JV?

That's a good point. Furthermore, in what world is AVZ liable for Z not being on the JV?

• Fire
Top Bottom