AVZ Discussion 2022

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Nearology plays seldom work so have fun with that Kinky Klaus - another WFE or VEC and is a strong sign AJN got no where near our tenement.

Reactions: 15 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Where's some news at Nigel?

Reactions: 10 users

Dazmac66

Regular
Could this actually be the mica infested section referred to in a previous presentation and not the northern section held by "AVZ"?

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Surely that would warrant a release from the company - can anyone direct me to where the rumour started that Zijin were out of Dathcom? Can't remember if it was general deduction or there was some sort of evidence as I believe the company has not received this information. Cheers,

Reactions: 3 users

Azzler

Top 20
Surely that would warrant a release from the company - can anyone direct me to where the rumour started that Zijin were out of Dathcom? Can't remember if it was general deduction or there was some sort of evidence as I believe the company has not received this information. Cheers,
Just to remind everyone.
There is currently ZERO information to support anything good happening for AVZ.

We've only heard whispers and second hand info from... well we don't even know.
From the ICC request anouncement, I have said that it SOUNDS like Z and Com are out of the game.

Again, we have no information at present that tells us things are looking up for AVZ.

The only thing a little bit solid is that Graeme Johnson recently said to expect more news soon.

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 20 users

wombat74

Top 20
If true you'd expect they would cancel the ICC hearing set for July 3rd which would require an announcement to market . Might show up on the ICC site .

Last edited:

Flight996

Regular
Just to remind everyone.
There is currently ZERO information to support anything good happening for AVZ.

We've only heard whispers and second hand info from... well we don't even know.
From the ICC request anouncement, I have said that it SOUNDS like Z and Com are out of the game.

Again, we have no information at present that tells us things are looking up for AVZ.

The only thing a little bit solid is that Graeme Johnson recently said to expect more news soon.

I emailed AVZ again yesterday requesting an updated situation report, and particularly background information on Zijin and Cominiere's audacious claims for damages. As we are aware, there is considerable recent speculation about the fates of these entities. If, indeed they are out of Dathcom, this information is worthy of a company announcement.

I expect a reply any moment now.

Animation Waiting GIF by Modicum

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 31 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Great stuff Flight, keep us posted - have you received an email response in the past 6 months from Management? Nigel and team only talks to the big holders i've found

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
@9cardomaha said it on Friday. He is waiting on a copy of the updated RCCM (which is currently inaccessible to most people) and a letter from Zijin confirming they have given back the 15%.

While I'll believe it when I see the evidence, there isn't a poster I trust more than 9card. His record of bringing receipts for his claims has so far been impeccable.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 55 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Agreed 9card is an animal

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 13 users

Rediah

Regular
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Info below thanks to gbgirl on HC.

Would you risk investing in another AVZ?
Klaus Eckhof – the man who spearheaded AVZ Minerals’ (ASX:AVZ) Manono lithium project acquisition in 2017 — is acquiring ground next door via his new company, AJN Resources.
Former market darling AVZ is now a cautionary tale of the dangers of developing projects in the Third World.
But it was once an emerging lithium behemoth thanks to its world class Manono project in the DRC, which contains the biggest and second highest grade undeveloped deposit in the world — 401Mt (132Mt reserves) at (1.65%).
Monstrous. No wonder everyone wants a piece.
Now Eckhof’s CSE-listed AJN Resources is a neighbour.
The CSE, or Canadian Securities Exchange, is an alternative to the TSXV for microcaps and emerging companies.
$AJN signs binding term sheet to acquire 70% in highly prospective #lithium deposit, PR 15282, located on the #Manono trend, #DRC
Extrapolation of #Manono #pegmatites suggest they could continue onto PR 15282!
Read full announcement here https://t.co/JILJL7hws9 pic.twitter.com/GcCxJcmfsw
— AJN Resources (@AJN_Resources) June 2, 2023

The ground is ~7km northeast of the northern extension of the Manono pegmatites and 15km northeast of Manono centre.
AJN reckons the 13km-long Manono peggie swarm continues under cover into its new ground.
Field work is expected to commence within the coming weeks.
“We are extremely excited about this latest acquisition which potentially covers 10km of highly prospective ground with good potential to host lithium bearing pegmatites under surficial cover,” Eckhof says.
“Historically, mining and exploration was concentrated on the exposed spodumene bearing pegmatites around Manono which cover a strike length of approximately 13km and little focus was placed on following the extension of these pegmatites under cover to the northeast.”
Interesting fact: current AVZ MD Nige Ferguson was a director at AJN until mid 2022, which is about the time all that drama for AVZ kicked off.
AJN will give $50,000 to vendor Palm to conduct six months of due diligence. If it decides to go ahead with the deal, AJN can acquire a 51% indirect interest for $250,000 and a 10.5% company stake.
AJN can acquire another 19% for $5.25m cash and 4m shares.

The info and statement is available to download from the AJN website

https://img1.wsimg.com/blobby/go/5a49fbec-1991-48cc-bcb2-3fda66468813/downloads/AJN NR 2023 06 02 Lithium Permit Acquisition_F.pdf?ver=1685740031110

The diagramatic view of where PR 15282 sits is below. I have highlighted the main Manono area which houses CDL and Roche Dure within tenement PR 13359

1686017768301.png

Note cheeky Klaus and his daughter Sheena are using the tenement maps and borders associated with the split tenement PR 13359

The current status of the unified PR 13359 is below from the Cadastre Portal

1686017179970.png

So there's Klaus Eckhof - KEckhof

Sheena Eckhof - SEckhof

Wonder if Klaus has a son called Fred - FEckhof???

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 40 users

Dazmac66

Regular
1686017908657.png
"The licence is under extensive soil" - something like this hopefully!

• Haha
Reactions: 25 users

smileatme

@9cardomaha said it on Friday. He is waiting on a copy of the updated RCCM (which is currently inaccessible to most people) and a letter from Zijin confirming they have given back the 15%.

While I'll believe it when I see the evidence, there isn't a poster I trust more than 9card. His record of bringing receipts for his claims has so far been impeccable.
In my eyes, the impeccable record goes to you as well, @Carlos Danger. Many occasions, you lifted my spirit up with your logical assessment.
I must say the posts from @Carlos Danger, @9cardomaha and @Frank were logical, informative and factual. Very very appreciative of your time and efforts. Cheers to you, gents. :)

• Love
Reactions: 46 users

cruiser51

Top 20
View attachment 37828 "The licence is under extensive soil" - something like this hopefully!
After mining that lot, he will have to reinstate it again as it was before.
Maybe he is going underground. :oops:

Remark

Top 20
After mining that lot, he will have to reinstate it again as it was before.
Maybe he is going underground. :oops:

"Maybe he is going underground"

We can live in hope.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

whales

Regular

COMINIERE/MMCS trial, no money for the stay of Congolese lawyers at the judgment at the International Court of Arbitration in Paris​

January 13, 2023
Kiki Kienge

By Kiki Kienge

If the judicial show in Paris in France, the story of the play takes place in Manono in the province of Tanganyika in the Democratic Republic of Congo and script as motif, the Manono lithium project.
Normally the hearing set for Monday, should take place in March 2020, in Paris of course. The cause of the postponement was the Covid-19 pandemic that triggered the closure of borders.
This is a dispute between COMINIERE (La Congolaise d'Exploitation Minière SPRL (which was once ZAIRE ETAIN), a public company of the Congolese State, against MMCS STRATEGIC1, a company registered in Mauritius, of which some Congolese dignitaries of the old regime, but still influential in the new regime, are suspected of owning shares.
Genesis of the case
In February 2016 with the ministerial decree signed on September 28, 2016, the Minister of Mines Martin Kabwelulu Labilo had canceled the research permit of the Mauritian company MMCS STRATEGIC 1, to grant the 12202 permit to DATHOMIR (company belonging to a Chinese citizen reacting in the name of Simon Cong, very close to the former regime of Joseph Kabila and in particular owner of the Kempinski Congo River Hotel) and this on the same perimeter of the permit of MMCS1.
The reason given by the Congolese State was the lack of results and the absence of a credible feasibility study on the part of MMCS1.
In reality, the Mauritian company did not have enough capital for the realization of the project, but wanted with the permit granted by the Congolese State, to go and collect funds in stock exchanges abroad.
Thus, on September 23, 2016, Dathomir and Cominière signed a "Preliminary Agreement" which will lead to the creation on October 17, 2016 of a Joint Venture (DATHCOM, Manono lithium project) where Cominière owned 70% and Dathomir 30% of the shares.
As a reminder the Australian company, AVZ Minerals is not yet part of the adventure in the project, Manono lithium. The Australians of AVZ Minerals will not come until 217, buying 60% of DATHOMIR's shares of Chinese Simon Cong in DATHCOM.
So the composition of the shares in DATHCOM was: AVZ Minerals with 60%, COMINIERE 30%, Dathomir with 10%.
With the DATHCOM research permit, the Australians of AVZ Minerals carried out the feasibility studies that MMCS1 and DATHOMIR were unable to do not have due to lack of financial means, to obtain the blocked exploitation permit, the reasons for which only God knows by the CAMI (Mining Cadastre).
MMCS v. COMINIERE dispute
But since 2016, the Mauritian company had filed a complaint against COMMINIERE, therefore the Congolese State "for having terminated its contract illegally".
MMCS' defense: "The delay in the execution of the works is due to the insecurity in Tanganyika especially in Manono, especially following the lack of electrical energy in the province. "
This is disputed by Congolese experts who claim that the feasibility study should precede the energy stage.
COMINIERE chooses as defender the law firm Emery Mukendi WA Nfwana & Associés, unfortunately Emery Mukendi died in 2020 and his firm was liquidated.
COMINIERE without lawyers for its defense, "fortunately" for her the March 2020 hearing in Paris was postponed because of the Covid-19 pandemic.
DR Congo risks billions $US
COMINIERE (So the Congolese State) a few days before the plenary in Paris this Monday, January 16, 2023, would be unable for lack of means to take charge of the stay in Paris of lawyers for the defense of COMINIERE.
Without defenders or experts, in front of the tough lawyers and the financial means deployed by the Mauritian company MMCS, the Congolese State through COMINIERE, risks a conviction by default and forced to pay millions $US to MMCS and that it enters the DATHCOM joint venture of the Manono lithium project.
If Comminiere is out then it must have had a positive result between MMCS ?
Otherwise how can 20% be transferred as mentioned by Franck ???

Reactions: 2 users

cruiser51

Top 20
The info and statement is available to download from the AJN website

https://img1.wsimg.com/blobby/go/5a49fbec-1991-48cc-bcb2-3fda66468813/downloads/AJN NR 2023 06 02 Lithium Permit Acquisition_F.pdf?ver=1685740031110

The diagramatic view of where PR 15282 sits is below. I have highlighted the main Manono area which houses CDL and Roche Dure within tenement PR 13359

View attachment 37827

Note cheeky Klaus and his daughter Sheena are using the tenement maps and borders associated with the split tenement PR 13359

The current status of the unified PR 13359 is below from the Cadastre Portal

View attachment 37825

So there's Klaus Eckhof - KEckhof

Sheena Eckhof - SEckhof

Wonder if Klaus has a son called Fred - FEckhof???
Have to agree with gbgirl, the appetite to explore in the DRC could well be strongly reduced, if the DRC continues with the bullshit of withholding AVZ an exploitation permit and removing AVZ from the license.

Zijin finds it cheaper not to explore and take that risk, it prefers to let others do the hard work, prove up a resource and if a massive opportunity, move in and steal in stead.
Zijin has the runs on the board to proof that point.
Why the hell would you go through the cost and effort to explore, if there is no need?

In the DRC a couple of brownbags will do the exploration for you!

This is the message the DRC government is signalling to the world.
Jules A seems to be one of the very few who realises this and who says what happened is illegal.
I wonder how and when Jules A report will be used.

When does Felix wake up and let go of the Chinese teat.
When does Felix understand that Chinese win-win means, we win and you don't win?
He only has to look in every place the Chinese operate.
Look in Africa, where the majority of the African countries, that accepted Chinese 'help' and are now handcuffed, like a slave, to its Chinese masters by massive financial debts. With the result 'you do as I want you to do'.
One step to the left means one step to the left, don't fukkin forget that!
Sometimes Xi calls his underlings up to Beijing to simply reinforce that principle.

The Chinese don't explore. They prefer to steal.
As the French say 'l'histoire se répète'.

The DRC doesn't have a great track record of doing their own exploration.
Why?
It beats me, that they wish to continue to dig through dirt with their hands.
In todays world there is no need to work with these middle age methods, with a result of premature death, child labour and a moon landscape after the artisanal miners are finished with their job.

Just imagine, if in Western Australia, iron ore would be mined the way the artisanal miners mine cobalt in Kolwezi, or any other mineral in the DRC, that is if they are not chased away by their Chinese masters.

One would think Felix would build schools and educate geologists and mining engineers in stead of flying with his entourage in his private jet to Beijing with his cap in hand asking for more money to be told to be a good boy and fuck off.
One just has to shake one's head.
Not to mention CKK and his thieving mafia mates ffs.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

Azzler

Top 20
If Comminiere is out then it must have had a positive result between MMCS ?
Otherwise how can 20% be transferred as mentioned by Franck ???
Most people have assumed Com have won that case easily.

However lately I've been more and more suspecting that Dathcom's exploration permit has been revoked (in a way good for us), and that it no longer matters what percentage people want, claim, or dispute in Dathcom because it is now worthless.

A while back, a respected congolese (Yves or something, I can't find his twitter handle) who was involved in this, asked shareholders to calm down, be patient, and that they were "working on something new", which got me curious.
Perhaps a well meaning bunch of legends came up with a solution and approach officials to propose a way forward.

It might be playing out like this...
Because of the fuckery by Cominiere, the Manono project is unable to begin. Tied up in legal disputes, and a hostile partner making up lies to delay everything in the hopes AVZ run out of money in years to come.
So Dathcom's exploration permit is revoked, with the intention to grant it to a new JV structure. And after all, none of the entities that made up the name Dathcom (Dathomir & Cominiere) would be part of the mining company.

And as we saw happen in the CAMI portal, indeed the Manono 13359 Tenement was shown to be no longer Dathcom.
We all assumed this was a corrupt action by CKK and Mupunde, considering that loser on twitter tried his hardest to troll AVZ shareholders.
But I suspect this wasn't what happened.
Weather that CominiereSA account was CKK or perhaps that Mice dickhead, they were probably informed that an order came down to remove Dathcom from 13359 and to name it under "LA CONGOLAISE D'EXPLOITATION MINIERE S.A."
So dickhead makes a Twitter account and sings and trolls that AVZ has been removed, and that CKK has returned Manono to the congolese people.

But a new JV between AVZ, the DRC and perhaps others is being formulated. This might be what the recent ICC request indicates, as I've speculated.
Once everything is negotiated, put in place, signed and delivered, it will be awarded 13359 and we might actually get to mining!
Dathcoms courtcases and disputes become irrelevant.

Despite some corruption in the ministry, I really believe most DRC Ministers and NGO's just want to get mining and know full well that AVZ are capable, ethical and deserving of the project, and that it's the others causing all the problems.

Once again this is all just me thinking out loud.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 45 users

9cardomaha

Regular
Still waiting on the documentation, i expect the RCCM to be like this:

1686028033096.png

Still confident in my call - just waiting to prove it :ninja:

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 61 users
Top Bottom