AVZ Discussion 2022

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Yesterday I emailed AVZ seeking a time frame for a progress report and the back story on Zijin and Cominiere's claims for damages due to the large amount of speculation and disinformation floating around, and their potential impact on AVZ.

So here is AVZ's reply:

View attachment 37836

Cheers
F
"as soon as we are able too" ffs

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23 users

Remark

Top 20
Reactions: 7 users

cruiser51

Top 20
"as soon as we are able too" ffs
Due to ongoing legal costs, they now use a virtual office worker, who dictates into youtube translate from far away, in order to stay on budget.

You can't have it both ways, cheap labour and perfect cosmetics.

It's an answer ffs. Better than nothing. :oops:

AVZ Bod knows all SH are used to youtube translate.
I am actually surprised they didn't leave it in Khalkha.

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Hudnut

Regular
I got my response sooner, and it's just as useful.

1686041015904.png

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

Frank

Top 20
1686042153799.png

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

9cardomaha

Regular
1686044785572.png

Edit: Relatifs Aux Actionnaires does not list Zijin or whatever the fuck they call themselves in the DRC = OUT

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 82 users

hedrox

Regular

very interesting....just off the press

Reactions: 5 users

Scud458

Rediah

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

9cardomaha

Regular
Explain It Season 5 GIF by The Office

Zijin ~ parasites ~ cooties, are officially out?
Yeah the part i mentioned shows the parties involved in Dathcom JV. There are now only three. Zijin (Jincheng Mining) is not there, so clearly OUT.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users

Nbaz

Regular
Yeah the part i mentioned shows the parties involved in Dathcom JV. There are now only three. Zijin (Jincheng Mining) is not there, so clearly OUT.
So avz, cominer and who's the third? Sorry got no idea what I'm looking at there.

wombat74

Top 20

Bray

Regular
Kudos to you @9card

@hedrox that video is showing to be 2 weeks old 🤔

CHB

Regular
Thanks for this.

Does it mean that the scenario that someone posted of a new JV is not likely? Like why do this if you were to just pull the dathcom JV?

Scud458

Thats Dathomir who we signed a contract for their share of the project (15%), paid in full, and then they changed their mind when the share price started to rise..... It will be settled in ICC which unless im mistaken is as clear cut as a legal case could ever be. Good luck long suffering holders, things are finally starting to look up!
So avz, cominer and who's the third? Sorry got no idea what I'm looking at there.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 22 users

Nbaz

Regular
Thats Dathomir who we signed a contract for their 15%, paid in full, and then they changed their mind when the share price started to rise..... It will be settled in ICC which unless im mistaken is as clear cut as a legal case could ever be. Good luck long suffering holders, things are finally starting to look up!
So they get their 15% back until we win at ICC? So basically the JV is back to pre-zinjin days?

Reactions: 3 users

9cardomaha

Regular
Great detective work @9cardomaha!!!! Any idea on what terms (Contract) this was returned under???
Contract between other parties is a harder document to get, RCCM is a state-run organization, you can go in with your DRC driver's license, request documents, hand a few crumpled-up 5s to the clerk, and you got yourself some smoking gun.

Will keep trying for the contract as this is the more crucial part of the case - no sugar coating it, they didn't return it for nothing (unless you know... China happened).

Would be the best case, papa xi tells Zijin to sit the fuck down, and we get this.

1686046740109.png

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 47 users

hedrox

Regular
I can see a takeover coming soon....12 $$$ nothing less for 🤣all the sleepless nights

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 25 users

Scud458

Contract between other parties is a harder document to get, RCCM is a state-run organization, you can go in with your DRC driver's license, request documents, hand a few crumpled-up 5s to the clerk, and you got yourself some smoking gun.

Will keep trying for the contract as this is the more crucial part of the case - no sugar coating it, they didn't return it for nothing (unless you know... China happened).

Would be the best case, papa xi tells Zijin to sit the fuck down, and we get this.

View attachment 37856
My friend, we all owe you a very large drink at the bar regarding these fine detective skills. I propose endless Grange hermitage, fancy bubbly and a blow up piñata at the $12 party! The next time i get a notification for an AVZ announcement ill feel my plumbs tingling! Good luck holders, something is brewing and the dots are FINALLY aligning where we need them.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 28 users
Top Bottom