AVZ Discussion 2022

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
So does this mean trading resumes today?

God I hope not but it does appear that it will

EDIT: Showing as suspended on Commsecc

Reactions: 1 users

Azzler

Top 20
Dayum, that's a firm "Go f%@k yourselves." by AVZ.
Nice.

Reactions: 10 users

CHB

Regular
I don't think we would trade until it's resolved but I could be wrong.

I can't see the mine progressing until this is over. This could be months to resolve..years? Not sure.

• Sad
  • Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
Just got an email advising my order has been purged - we are suspended

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

CHB

Regular
Dayum, that's a firm "Go f%@k yourselves." by AVZ.
Nice.
Zijin seem confident though.

I wonder if one view to take is that they tie AVZ up in courts so we can't progress the project, then Felix gets voted out and the china puppets install someone who will grant them the mine..

• Wow
  • Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

Doc

Master of Quan
And now we wait

• Thinking

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
My concern with the wording of the arbitration announcement is this: "AVZ has received a request for arbitration ... from Jin".

That means is Jin taking us to arbitration, meaning they obviously think they have a decent case.

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

CHB

Regular
My concern with the wording of the arbitration announcement is this: "AVZ has received a request for arbitration ... from Jin".

That means is Jin taking us to arbitration, meaning they obviously think they have a decent case.
Exactly

Very confident or want to tie us up

• Thinking

Yes they are demanding to be recognised as a shareholder at 15% is my view.

Even if Jin Cheng does't have a legal case to make they would still do it anyway as they have the cash to burn and would make it as difficult as possible for AVZ to proceed and create more bad press going ahead. Spiteful

Reactions: 6 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Ok that’s the 15% zijin saying they bought from COM but what about the 75% that zijin are stating we don’t own all of?

• Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

CHB

Regular

Screenshot_20220511-092742_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 4 users

Doc

Master of Quan
At the end of the day isn’t this really zijin vs DRC? We didn’t actually own the 15% being disputed, it’s a legality issues between them. We just piggy in the middle

Reactions: 15 users

BRICK

Regular
Just goes to show whats at stake and how important the deposit is.

What a day to go to the beach and im stuck in fucken ISO!

agggghhhh

• Sad

Fletch77

Regular
I know Nigel and Co. will have their hands full, but what this now does is is give plenty of time now to get plans..

B.
C.
D.
E.
and
F. in place with either US or Europeans to become involved and cut CATH’s 24% right back or cut them out completely if this is the way they have to go.

This is disgeacreful behaviour from Z, and the DRC govt and AVZ directors might want to change plans and eliminate the Chinese all together after this bullshit 🤬

It‘s not like the world is not screaming out for high grade lithium. Enter Bosch and LG for example..

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

Samus

Top 20
Felix needs to squash this. I guess we find out just how good our relationship with the DRC government really is.

• Thinking
Reactions: 11 users

BRICK

Regular
Does the DRC really want to be in business with these guys.
i doubt it.

• Sad
Reactions: 5 users

Misfits

Regular
I am happy with the suspension. They will not just sit still and wait for the 20th - 9 days away. So many good things coming up and the buy - sell side is now wiped. Will the shorts get burnt and replace their orders when we come out of suspension?

I am a happy camper and see big upside once we win this battle, followed by several key announcements and the possibility shorters numbers slashed.

• Love
Reactions: 12 users

TDITD

Top 20
Arbitration request and suspension.
Zijin are trying everything.

Let’s be honest here, if Zijin went through the proper avenues to acquire equity in the project their so called ‘holding’ wouldn’t be up for discussion.

Now they want to talk, nothing to talk about boys you guys illegally tried to backdoor into the project at the last minute.

Be nice if the authorities in DRC who we know have been investigating reverse any ‘transactions’ made between Zijin and Cominiere

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

TheV

Emerged
At the end of the day isn’t this really zijin vs DRC? We didn’t actually own the 15% being disputed, it’s a legality issues between them. We just piggy in the middle
I read somewhere that AVZ as majority holder and has preemptive rights have to approve the transfer for it to be valid

Top Bottom