AVZ Discussion 2022

It looks like scrambled eggs, in fact, my head is scrambled eggs, I will leave it up to Nige to " spreche die English " tomorrow.

Good luck all for a positive result.

Going to watch Master chef.................lol
Was a bit hard to understand, especially with all the stamps on it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
So for future ref if someone puts up a picture in another language

In Windows
1. Right click on image in Browser and search web for the image.
2. Now Copy text displayed (in this case French) in to Google Translate to convert to English
Thanks Free! Android user mostly, much appreciate the translations of late. Very interesting developments.

Reactions: 4 users

BRICK

Regular
I guess we find out this morning.

If the DRC have been screwed or had trouble with china previously then i doubt they will want to go back through this again. Courts are courts but this is political.

Also, really, they need to get a project going to give other investors and the market a level of comfort for future investment. So to delay even more is just increasing risk etc.

Unless PRC just throw a shitload of cash at them?

Which as we know theres plenty of bloody proof of that, but the good thing about Africa is that the China experience has had mixed results of imported labour, imported materials etc on these projects, so even though they get the investment, it doesnt always work out well for the locals!

Looking at that video of the camp uploaded yesterday, it looks like an awesome place to work - built in locally sourced materials etc.

Reactions: 9 users

Dazmac66

Regular
So did the tough guy and put up with pain in the middle of my back for 5 days. Now in hospital with undiagnosed covid which has caused major clots in both lungs and killed parts of my lungs. Get to the doctor early guys
Due some good news today good luck everyone.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users
It's pretty crazy really? If there was an issue with the FS why not highlight it sooner??? Last ditch effort as some have been saying?

Pretty crazy to be honest and I feel for the Congo people and I really did think this project would benefit them. Hoping for the best, for us, and for them ❤️

• Love
Reactions: 10 users
So did the tough guy and put up with pain in the middle of my back for 5 days. Now in hospital with undiagnosed covid which has caused major clots in both lungs and killed parts of my lungs. Get to the doctor early guys
Sorry to hear that Daz. Rest up and get better soon mate ❤️ wishing you all the best

• Love
Reactions: 15 users

Doc

Master of Quan
So, where I don’t think the Zijin 15% will be sorted today my absolute priority is the 75% AVZ ownership. The zijin crap can be sorted later but we MUST have the 51% after the CATH deal. If we don’t get the extra 15% it’s not the end of the world IMO.
Hopefully it’s just a matter of pulling up DRC official docs of 75% ownership and we can progress this mine

• Love
Reactions: 13 users

Doc

Master of Quan
I guess we find out this morning.

If the DRC have been screwed or had trouble with china previously then i doubt they will want to go back through this again. Courts are courts but this is political.

Also, really, they need to get a project going to give other investors and the market a level of comfort for future investment. So to delay even more is just increasing risk etc.

Unless PRC just throw a shitload of cash at them?

Which as we know theres plenty of bloody proof of that, but the good thing about Africa is that the China experience has had mixed results of imported labour, imported materials etc on these projects, so even though they get the investment, it doesnt always work out well for the locals!

Looking at that video of the camp uploaded yesterday, it looks like an awesome place to work - built in locally sourced materials etc.
Hi mate, what video are you referring too please?

BRICK

Regular
Apologies!

It is from 2020 but you get what i mean!

Reactions: 5 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Look after youself and rest up Daz

Hope you're on the comeback trail real soon

Cheers
Nut

Reactions: 6 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
Not getting much work done this morning - constantly hitting refresh on the AVZ announcements page at the ASX website

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Not getting much work done this morning - constantly hitting refresh on the AVZ announcements page at the ASX website
bob esponja anxiety GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Bray

Regular
Set it up so it sends your phone a message as soon as one is released

• Haha

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Shit look after yourself and welcome to the covid club. What is that now like half of this forum now?

Heres what I'm hoping comes out in the announcement today:

Since the TH was related to rights, AVZ makes an announcement along the lines of we have the mining license, WE HAVE 75% OWNERSHIP, Zijin have NOTHING and that these calls for investigation or enquiry with all the stamps on the paper that was posted last night (dated 05/05/22 on some of the stamps at least) are only in regards to Zin and Jin's dodgy tactics, bribery and fraud.

Like I said above, that's what I'm hoping will happen today. I'd also be happy with a suspension as long as the announcement says its a suspension while Zin and Jin get bent over by Felix

• Fire
Arbitration request. Mmm…

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
So does this mean trading resumes today?

• Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

Samus

Top 20
1652224410600.png

Reactions: 2 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Arbitration request. Mmm…
God I hope not but it does appear that it will

EDIT: Showing as suspended on Commsecc

Reactions: 1 users