AVZ Discussion 2022

Frank

Top 20
We could do a tour of Australia!
At $2 we’d all be happy to take a month off work and go drinking. Hell I might take the rest of my life off at $2

Good idea, Can we start today, Like right away, forget the SP and just Go :cool:

My Bags are packed, So are Barbie's with Beer, Bourbon & Bongs ;)

Plus there's an Airport just up the Road (y)

Homer Solution.jpg

Wish-you-were-beer.jpg

Beer-Puns.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users
  • Haha
  • Wow

Samus

Top 20
seems a bit better in here than that cesspool HC, just need to get the hang of these descending filters.
Anyway , Cami shouldn't take too long with those numbers, id expected them within 5 working days
Hmmm yeah decisions decisions, go somewhere and have a reasonable conversation about your investment or have your head flushed down the 🚽 and smeared with the lowest form of human filth and depravity?🤔

Should be an interesting day given it's a Friday and mining the license proper could drop at any time.
This dumping of lithium stocks amidst the coming supply deficit makes zero sense whatsoever in the scheme of things...
Once those instos are done pillaging the ill-informed we should be off again, time to hunker down (again)

Frank

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

Frank

Top 20
Hmmm yeah decisions decisions, go somewhere and have a reasonable conversation about your investment or have your head flushed down the 🚽 and smeared with the lowest form of human filth and depravity?🤔

Should be an interesting day given it's a Friday and mining the license proper could drop at any time.
This dumping of lithium stocks amidst the coming supply deficit makes zero sense whatsoever in the scheme of things...
Once those instos are done pillaging the ill-informed we should be off again, time to hunker down (again)

*Ditto Bro, especially when,

Good times are ahead for lithium miners as prices continue to surge

Good times are ahead for producers of lithium, the battery material that’s key to the electrification of transportation.
blank.gif

Albemarle Corp., the world’s No. 1 miner of the silvery, white metal, boosted profit forecasts for the year as lithium prices soar due to demand from electric vehicles.

The third biggest miner, Livent Corp., did the same.

The popularity of electric vehicles has driven prices for battery metals sharply higher, even sparking fears of shortages of materials like lithium, cobalt and nickel.

Lithium supplies are a concern in particular because there’s no substitution for it in electric vehicle batteries.

A gauge of lithium prices more than doubled in the first four months of this year after surging 280% last year.

Albemarle raised its profit and sales guidance for the full year, citing pricing in its lithium and bromine businesses.

The Charlotte, North Carolina-based company’s first-quarter earnings also topped expectations.

Shares jumped as much as 19% to $256.46 in after-market trading.

Livent almost doubled its 2022 earnings guidance on higher price assumptions for the year.

Shares rose as much as 31% to $28.62 Wednesday, the biggest intraday gain on record.

Semcorp to invest $916 million to make EV battery components in Ohio

Semcorp, a Shanghai-based producer of electric vehicle battery components, plans to invest $916 million in a manufacturing plant in Sidney, Ohio, the company said Thursday.
blank.gif

The facility will make separator film for lithium-ion batteries.

Semcorp, the trade name of Yunnan Energy New Material Co, said it is the world’s largest maker of separator film, a key component in batteries.

*To remind,

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

JAG

Top 20
What a week!

Well, off to Margs for the weekend people to get smashed at as many breweries I can with the wife :p:p

Have a great weekend everyone. If you see me driving round give me a toot :LOL:

200.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

BEISHA

Top 20
seems a bit better in here than that cesspool HC, just need to get the hang of these descending filters.
Anyway , Cami shouldn't take too long with those numbers, id expected them within 5 working days
Lol........." seems a bit better in here "....................you reckon ?

Chalk and cheese i say, HC AVZ threads are full of hate , TSE full of love albeit we are frustrated as hell with the destruction of our wealth !

Welcome to the dark side ObeWan !

darth vader.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

BEISHA

Top 20
What a week!

Well, off to Margs for the weekend people to get smashed at as many breweries I can with the wife :p:p

Have a great weekend everyone. If you see me driving round give me a toot :LOL:

200.gif
If thats your behaviour sloth, then you wont be invited to the AVZ catch up in Perth.........what a fucking embarrassment!

zero.gif

lol

Have a goody dude.

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

obe wan

Regular

another 20 m shorts added on Wednesday; there is a point where lenders will recall those short positions ; as those shorts lent are, at the end of the day , those are another client of theirs shares; so a point of enough is enough comes into play...when will that be :unsure:...different for all lenders.

The 15% claim is an non issue from anything I've heard; but an old holders stirring the bucket and believing what, he/she would wish to believe is a pretty narcissistic and toxic act in my view. Drop market gyrations on top , shorts will just keep the pedal to the metal for as long as they can, but it should turn and pretty rapidly ,as there's only so far you can push it , before it no longer wants to budge and then they go long.

Rumour being that a large bucket of shares were kept in cold storage from the CR days by some profs and dumped on ML ann.
Obviously profs speak with prof and a building of borrowed short positions resulted .

One would think that we should see it creep back up over the 80s wall in the avo, as this thing has been largely rinsed and they'll be very close to spinning wheels but now ; news next week would erode shorts profits ; a green market last night would have probably had us setting positive confirmation tickers on the charts ... instead the US gets the largest dunking since 2020

• Thinking
Reactions: 23 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
another 20 m shorts added on Wednesday; there is a point where lenders will recall those short positions ; as those shorts lent are, at the end of the day , those are another client of theirs shares; so a point of enough is enough comes into play...when will that be :unsure:...different for all lenders.

The 15% claim is an non issue from anything I've heard; but an old holders stirring the bucket and believing what, he/she would wish to believe is a pretty narcissistic and toxic act in my view. Drop market gyrations on top , shorts will just keep the pedal to the metal for as long as they can, but it should turn and pretty rapidly ,as there's only so far you can push it , before it no longer wants to budge and then they go long.

Rumour being that a large bucket of shares were kept in cold storage from the CR days by some profs and dumped on ML ann.
Obviously profs speak with prof and a building of borrowed short positions resulted .

One would think that we should see it creep back up over the 80s wall in the avo, as this thing has been largely rinsed and they'll be very close to spinning wheels but now ; news next week would erode shorts profits ; a green market last night would have probably had us setting positive confirmation tickers on the charts ... instead the US gets the largest dunking since 2020
All very pertinent points there Obe Wan

I am very interested to see how the short positions eventually unwind

Two measures I'm looking to observe on the unwinding are the quantum of the positive SP movement and the timeframe over which it occurs

Just want to tuck away some learnings out of that event

Good to have you on board here at TSE

Cheers

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
I put this on crapper - I hope people can translate spanish. I don't give a shit if I get banned.

la bolsa de valores dot com dot au

• Love
  • Haha

LzrTr8dr

Regular

It pisses me off when I read their (HC trolls) spin that the Zijn deal actually materialised backed up by some limp-wristed twaddle from unverifiable sources. Nowhere in the announcement does it mention anything of the sort,

Two measures I'm looking to observe on the unwinding are the quantum of the positive SP movement and the timeframe over which it occurs

Cheers
With the derisking that has occurred, I was thinking the same thing. A good test to see how strong AVZ's support and rebound will be in a less than desirable scenario on a macro front.

Reactions: 9 users

obe wan

Regular

Cheers
Thanks Winenut , the movement of the short positions was interesting as they didn't seem too phased with the positive movements of the shareprice , which certainly isn't typical . Short positions run on margin parameters , so you can keep them open for as long as you are deemed to be within your margin safety zone. The bulk of these shorts must have been pretty lubed up and allowed to run , which would suggest to me that this was likely a prof orchestrated even as opposed to regular retail mob

Reactions: 15 users

TheCount

Regular
Thanks Winenut , the movement of the short positions was interesting as they didn't seem too phased with the positive movements of the shareprice , which certainly isn't typical . Short positions run on margin parameters , so you can keep them open for as long as you are deemed to be within your margin safety zone. The bulk of these shorts must have been pretty lubed up and allowed to run , which would suggest to me that this was likely a prof orchestrated even as opposed to regular retail mob
Good to see you obe wan. We still talk a little shit now and then. Scratch that. "I" still talk a lot of shit now and then but on the whole it is a vast improvement from where we once were.

Cheers.
TC.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users

BEISHA

Top 20
This was my " love " letter to management of HC

To whom it may concern

As i am permanently suspended, as is your right, then i see no reason why I should still hold an AC with you guys and still receive all that unsolicited advertising crap which i dont need or want.

So , as is my right, i wish to TERMINATE my account ASAP.

Please reply to my email ASAP and provide me the screen shot as proof!!

On another matter, I would like to convey my absolute disgust and dismay for allowing AVZ threads and others which were once great sources of information and respect, denigrade into a cesspool of hate.

Your posting guidelines / cyber bully policies clearly demonstrate hyprocisy to the core and its obvious that certain posters are protected species............bad on you!

Your decision to ban quality posters ( holders of stock ) and replace them with idiot non holding trolls will ensure HC decays over time like Top Stocks and lose heaps of members to other forums.........its happening as I type this email.

You should never of underestimated the ROBIN HOOD movement............now you are going to pay the price.

Dont forget to reply to my email and adhere to my wishes, or i will contact the various authorities to force your hand.

I took issue with AHM health insurance last year and won a payout, it would be ill advised to counter me.

Beisha

bullseye.gif

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

Thaz

Regular
Cantor's updated report refers to the idiotic ownership claims.

Screenshot_20220506-132252.png

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 25 users

TDITD

Top 20
Thats great Thaz, have you got a link (im being lazy i know) otherwise I'll have a looksy for it.
Breaks it down nicely to a hot crapper level ;)

Reactions: 2 users

Bonsoir

Regular
This was my " love " letter to management of HC

To whom it may concern

As i am permanently suspended, as is your right, then i see no reason why I should still hold an AC with you guys and still receive all that unsolicited advertising crap which i dont need or want.

So , as is my right, i wish to TERMINATE my account ASAP.

Please reply to my email ASAP and provide me the screen shot as proof!!

On another matter, I would like to convey my absolute disgust and dismay for allowing AVZ threads and others which were once great sources of information and respect, denigrade into a cesspool of hate.

Your posting guidelines / cyber bully policies clearly demonstrate hyprocisy to the core and its obvious that certain posters are protected species............bad on you!

Your decision to ban quality posters ( holders of stock ) and replace them with idiot non holding trolls will ensure HC decays over time like Top Stocks and lose heaps of members to other forums.........its happening as I type this email.

You should never of underestimated the ROBIN HOOD movement............now you are going to pay the price.

Dont forget to reply to my email and adhere to my wishes, or i will contact the various authorities to force your hand.

I took issue with AHM health insurance last year and won a payout, it would be ill advised to counter me.

Beisha

View attachment 5707
Best way to deal with hot crapper is to collect a sample of posts email them to the advertisers/sponsor of hot crapper, show the extent of bullying, racism and just pure manipulation. Inform sponsors you will not use their product and intend to spread the word of what their advertising dollars are supporting.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

Mickdavo

Regular
Reactions: 6 users

Thaz

Regular
Thats great Thaz, have you got a link (im being lazy i know) otherwise I'll have a looksy for it.
Breaks it down nicely to a hot crapper level ;)
https://t.co/spWTOdpgl1

It does, and it isn't rocket science tbh.

If there are any legal proceedings at the moment with respect to this, it is obvious that AVZ are not able to provide specific details on the proceedings until it is resolved / a judgement is ruled.

Reactions: 8 users
Top Bottom