AVZ Discussion 2022

Samus

Top 20
o_O just had a brief read of the Crapper.

Anyone got a Diazepam?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6 users

John25

Regular
I’m convinced HC was taken over by a conglomerate of trading houses that only support down ramping and rumour spreading with the sole purpose to fleece retail.
On another note, I’ve been out and about all day but I’ve just noticed our local community is fencing out wankers effectively. Well done everyone (y)
Fencing for Wankers in process 👍
2F241961-C1BF-4D2F-A92B-BB40EAEFEB42.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
I'm with Commsec too and it suits me

Not sure it's the cheapest

Generally I pay about about $30 a trade flat and then maybe it's 0.31% if trade is above $10k

I don't do a lot of volume and tend to buy and hold in amounts like $30-$50k

Can upgrade to IRESS (I've looked at that) but I don't trade enough to warrant the fee

I muck about with the basic charting and it does a reasonable amount for a simple bloke like me

https://www.commsec.com.au/support/rates-and-fees.html
No issue with coughing up the funds for the purchase either

I've nominated a Westpac A/c for the debit from Commsec when the settlement for the trade is due

I just make sure the funds are there on the day and it all goes through nice and clean

Simples

Reactions: 1 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
o_O just had a brief read of the Crapper.

Anyone got a Diazepam?
No I haven't but with a couple of delicious GSM's under my belt and a Thai Curry just finished on the stove I reckon I might have a look

Ooooooh......and a play! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

CashKing

Regular
It was worse yesterday, and just a continuation today.

I'm pretty sure all these accounts are linked to paid downrampers
It did settle down once they all got told to go to bed by mummy or daddy 😂 then as you can see the actual holders etc came out to talk normally after fat cat went to bed but the trolls did play up until about 9pm western time mate 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

CashKing

Regular
There might be a few, but I think you will find the majority are just plain fuckwits that have either sold out, or decided to play it safe with Aussie stocks, and not take on the perceived risks they hear about from the Down rampers. I would hate to think how many PLS and LTR holders have missed out on another 20 bagger because of that Kikker fuckwit’s sole purpose in life.. bagging the shit out of AVZ on their threads.

So as a result they have FOMO now we are going mining, and go on AVZ threads to make absolute kents of themselves.

I have stayed away from there mostly, as Cashcity’s choice post about that guys mother would look mild compared to what I would reply to some of those fuckwits after a few drinks last night 😂
Let them have it if they fuck around too much, I’m surprised it hasn’t been modded yet, one of the mods must receive deep throat off he’s mum regularly im
Guessing 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

CashKing

Regular
Thanks for your responses guys, I was able to set up a Commsec account in about 15 minutes online. I will give it a test run tomorrow. (y)
Shit another pip trader is just what we need 😂 You are better than this Remark 👍

• Haha

Spikerama

Regular
Doesn't give one a great deal of confidence as a retail investor. These institutions can steer this however they like, the whole sector if they so choose. It's the pinnacle of corruption really.
Best not to think too deeply about it :unsure:
I am actually in preproduction on a Podcast about corruption in a very high profile NFT project. It's fascinating and quite thrilling to be doing the forensics on it.

Maybe I should make this event my next investigative Podcast.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 17 users

Frank

Top 20
Totally agree! Tribal council has spoken.. LOL all fair. call me out if im a fuckwit and ill apologise accordingly. Old school rules!

I wish we could short HC or even we should just troll the shit out of the place hahaha

Tribal council has spoken. :ROFLMAO:

In other words, You are the Weakest Link -Goodbye :LOL:

I'm sure most of us can relate to these little Gems, as

Sarcasm--it's a gift (2).png

Sarcasm--it's a gift.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users
After ~15+ months on H Crapper, watching it go down the toilet more in last 2 days than ever, I finally posted there - I hate being -ve but AlmiSir was getting ruder & more racist, so I threw some back at him. Well done all who've stood against the trolls.

Now the positive, thanks partly to you all (posting valuable info) I have approx 3 bags, mostly gambled on AVZ, progressively over the last 15 months. I researched, weighed the risks, bet on the RD deposit, extended faith to AVZ/NF, Felix ...etc. I hope & believe that Felix will help us sort the ownership so AVZ controls 66% & gets us into production. I hope all sorted by end May/June. I aint selling till at 10MTpa, hopefully lots more.

Thanks and Br, the seldom-seen Sparrowhawk. Go AVZ !!!

Reactions: 10 users

BRICK

Regular
Speaking of tribal, HC has gone next level dumpster fire tribal….

• Haha
  • Fire

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Bit concerned for a difficult Friday

DOW futures starting to look a little "rough"....

Just have to hang tight and ride it all out

Small timeframe swings aren't the main game though so guess I might just have to look at some homemade pizza on Friday night plus some decent vino rosso and then ease myself into the weekend

The next few weeks I think will bring those rolling announcements that we know should follow quickly from the awarding of the mining license

When we hit $2 I'm getting on a plane to have a drink at that Hillary's pub thing with Jag so I can thank him personally for my cap!

• Love
Reactions: 15 users

CashKing

Regular

Small timeframe swings aren't the main game though so guess I might just have to look at some homemade pizza on Friday night plus some decent vino rosso and then ease myself into the weekend

The next few weeks I think will bring those rolling announcements that we know should follow quickly from the awarding of the mining license

When we hit $2 I'm getting on a plane to have a drink at that Hillary's pub thing with Jag so I can thank him personally for my cap!

I’ll come get you on my plane mate 😂

Attachments

• E32B30E1-0115-426F-BA05-C361B0CBC493.jpeg
    E32B30E1-0115-426F-BA05-C361B0CBC493.jpeg
    4.9 MB · Views: 32
  • Haha
  • Love

Dazmac66

Regular
I’m convinced HC was taken over by a conglomerate of trading houses that only support down ramping and rumour spreading with the sole purpose to fleece retail.
On another note, I’ve been out and about all day but I’ve just noticed our local community is fencing out wankers effectively. Well done everyone (y)

I am actually in preproduction on a Podcast about corruption in a very high profile NFT project. It's fascinating and quite thrilling to be doing the forensics on it.

Maybe I should make this event my next investigative Podcast.
Would be very interested in seeing/listening to your work. Keep us informed.

Looks very nasty on US market.

BRICK

Regular
Would be very interested in seeing/listening to your work. Keep us informed.

Looks very nasty on US market.
Well the US got dumped but at least AZZF closed green. Ill be interested to see what happens today.

Reactions: 7 users

Dazmac66

Regular
Well the US got dumped but at least AZZF closed green. Ill be interested to see what happens today.
Good pickup there, incredible effort on such a down day. Also finished up on Hamburg exchange.

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Doc

Master of Quan

I’ll be in for that if it’s an open invite. $2 would certainly be something to celebrate with like minded people!
There really is no point even looking at HC at the moment. Had a bit of fun the other day but I’m very surprised the mods have let that level of crap be allowed. Will pop back in when SP rises because we all know they will disappear just as suddenly as they appeared

John25

Regular
@JAG im amazed by the interest these hats bring ..Im just south of you in the Great Southern & have a rural property ,wear my cap every day ,my suppliers were intrigued by it & so were the fellows at sale yards …asking questions /information about AVZ .After Wednesdays smash up a few have invested …the cap is looking a bit grubby but its working hard …Like the idea about Hillarys :)
907EABE7-DCFD-4B93-A084-7BA2C78A67A2.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: 12 users

JAG

Top 20
@JAG im amazed by the interest these hats bring ..Im just south of you in the Great Southern & have a rural property ,wear my cap every day ,my suppliers were intrigued by it & so were the fellows at sale yards …asking questions /information about AVZ .After Wednesdays smash up a few have invested …the cap is looking a bit grubby but its working hard …Like the idea about Hillarys :) View attachment 5671
Sensational mate! Love it.

Fletch77

Regular
I would fly over too guys at $2..

Or I did hear someone had a 30 meter yacht with a jacuzzi 🛥

• Haha
Top Bottom